The Templar Knights

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,

I'm interesting in joining your alliance...

Nation: MikeJohnson

Ruler: classic

Nation Strength: 18,750.883

I, classic, as a Knight Templar, hereby solemnly swear to act at all times with the utmost honor towards both ally and enemy. I will not insult either my brother knights or anyone else be they friend or foe. I shall only wage war when called upon or when I or a brother knight is attacked. As a soldier of The Templar Knights I will stand firm against all threats, using my fear as my sword and my courage as my shield. Finally, I acknowledge that the welfare of The Templar Knights is my first and foremost priority and I give myself up to defend it. If I fail in my quest to uphold this oath I willingly place myself before the alliance for judgment.

I am not involved in any wars.

I am a member of The Immortals but want out. I don't want to be a part of an alliance that threatens it's members. I understand that you can't be part of an alliance when applying but I don't want to raided during my membership process.

Here's the last message that was sent to our members:

:. Received Message

Phishing Alert: Be advised that a URL has been detected in this message. If you are in any way uncertain of who the sender of this message is or what the URL in the message is pointing to please delete this message immediately.

To: Classic From: *out of respect, I left the name out* Date: 11/1/2009 7:30:02 PM

Subject: Activity

Activity is low, our whole existance revolved around our high activity, so get it up, get out, or we'll rape your nation.

Hello Classic,

As far as your reasoning for the desire for a move it is one in which you alone must make and TTK in no way will have an inluence over. We do not contact members from other alliances in order to take their members so to speak as we are a honorable and proud alliance. Please keep that in mind,

If you are interested in visiting our Forum please use the link below,

http://ttkalliance.com/index.php

Please PM me if ou have any further questions or concerns,

Respectfully,

Bearer