Public Advisory Warning from your friends at SWAT

George the Great

The next alliance, doesn't matter who you are, that tech raids ANY nation in SWAT will have the war slots of their mid-ranked members filled. You guys are pushing us to a point where we don't care anymore, aside from vengeance with regard to tech-raids, and that's not good for anyone.

tl;dr: Backing people into a corner is bad for your health.

Toodles,

me ^_^

To: tukangsate From: Davyp Date: 3/15/2009 5:25:50 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Davyp. You lost 77 soldiers and 8 tanks. You killed 268 soldiers and 59 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $15.05 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

------------------------------------------------------

how abou that? I've sent PO to him yesterday for my respect at peace treaty you made with LE and yet your man still attacking me.... :unsure:

Tech raiding another alliance should be done at your own risk.

CDT always holds the policy that if you raid another alliance, you are on your own.

Good job to SWAT standing up for themselves.

Tech raiding another alliance should be done at your own risk.

CDT always holds the policy that if you raid another alliance, you are on your own.

Good job to SWAT standing up for themselves.

Couldn't agree more...! :)

I think you guys misread the policy. It says that if members of any alliance, 2 or more (It's singular in the OP, but I've expanded it now to 2 or more) raid us, we will, during our rebuilding period, take is as an act of war and attack as many members of that alliance as possible.

last alliance to make a stand like this got curb stomped, but i like the policy...unfortunatley the pixel loving masses of TE do not, good luck surviving.

I see this ending in massive raids.. now they know who you are. anyways... good luck.

last alliance to make a stand like this got curb stomped, but i like the policy...unfortunatley the pixel loving masses of TE do not, good luck surviving.

Such as...

Rodentia Dominatus? We've had a very similar policy since round 1. Started with 3 and where are we now? Hmmmm.

To the OP....Holler at us and open some negotiations..we shall see what will be.