State of the Alliance

untitled4bl1.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week has seen our numbers increase slightly to 164 despite a number of nations departing the Cyberverse and moving on to other alliances. Our total nation strength is nearing 2.4 million while our average nation strength has dipped slightly to just fewer than 14,500.

In domestic news the recruitment program under Lizzardtheone continues to attract new applicants at a good rate but many of the applicants are failing the entrance exam or declining to take the exam meaning a large percentage of potential members are turned away. While the Siberian Tiger Alliance always aims to grow and seeks to welcome as many new members as possible, it is pleasing to see the exam is filtering out nations unwilling to learn about the alliance or not able to pass simple tests on our Charter and rules.

The Consilium Tigris is currently in talks with a large alliance about a potential new treaty. As the negotiations are only in the discussion stages we are not at liberty to mention names but we certainly hope that something concrete can be announced over the next few weeks.

The protection agreement with the New Sith Order is now into its second week and the Siberian Tiger Alliance is pleased to see the New Sith Order growing rapidly.

In the Siberian Trophy the top division is the closest it has been in a long while with perennial front runners Batch slipping to fourth place and only four points separating the top 4 teams with four games left to play. Lammoth’s Condatis Town F.C. sits on top of the table two points clear of Uhtred’s Bamburgh FC with Tygaland’s FC Tigris Altaica a further point back. In the relegation zone MagicalTrevor’s FC Morrowind and KevinKeegan’s Cidduh Blues look likely to drop to the Cup division. In the Cup division Fior Eire remain well clear on top and look certain for promotion. The interest is in the second promotion place with four teams within 3 points of second placed Togashire FC.

In military news the Siberian Tiger Alliance had one rogue issue to deal with and we are pleased that three young cubs jumped to our member’s defence and quickly neutralised the target. Thanks to cubsfan1590, cameronc and Rhome for coming to Iulio Caesaro’s aid in his time of need.

In diplomatic news the Siberian Tiger Alliance had an issue when a member of our alliance who rarely reads the newsfeeds from the Cyberverse inadvertently sent $3 million in cash to a member of Jarheads seeking a tech deal. The issue was reported to the Siberian Tiger Alliance by the New Pacific Order and compensation was paid immediately. Members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance were all informed to avoid sending aid to members of Jarheads for whatever reason and the incident served as a timely reminder of the importance of checking the war history of any non-STA nation they wish to send aid to.

Overall, the week has been one of growth, albeit small. As has been mentioned in previous State of the Alliance addresses the Consilium continues to work on new projects and improvements to the alliance. We look forward to passing 2.5 million total nation strength in the coming weeks and forging on towards that 3 million milestone.

Za Sibir’!

Oh my bad but have an excuse:

I gave for the 80k citizens of Anarchism 400.000 liters of beer last weekend in commemoration of our first "Everybody Drunk Weekend" and that's why I lose the 48th Edition of State of the Alliance because I as leader of "Anarchism" I needed give to my people the example and drunk so much. :blush:

Good read. I enjoyed it. :)

The Consilium Tigris is currently in talks with a large alliance about a potential new treaty. As the negotiations are only in the discussion stages we are not at liberty to mention names but we certainly hope that something concrete can be announced over the next few weeks.

Curious Jarkko is curious. I'll be keeping an eye out for any developments. ;) Good to hear, though, that you guys are making friends. STA is a classy alliance, and any alliance would be damn lucky to have you as allies. I mean it. :D

lol we had a Jarhead attack someone who was ghosting us. :lol: Said ghost is now an ex-ghost.

o/ Za Sibir'!

Good to hear that things are going well.

In number 50, NpO and STA merge. :ph34r:

New Siberian Order, huh? Unfortunately, since NSO seems to be taken already. It's a shame, but it looks like we're going to get stuck with the lowercase acronym, NsO, yet again.

Edited by Penguin

Good to hear that things are going well.

New Siberian Order, huh? Unfortunately, since NSO seems to be taken already. It's a shame, but it looks like we're going to get stuck with the lowercase acronym, NsO, yet again.

Polar tiger alliance?