The Red Guard Mobilize

Kaiser Indie

Fire Ze Missiles! (yes, this is a DoW!)

At Mostly Harmful Alliance, Roman Empire and Global Democratic Alliance.

We :wub: you guys but we also love firing missiles, and the missiles come out on top.

Signed,

The Red Guard Ruling Council

John Lennon

Comrade Craig

Kaiser Indie

Ken Adams

Kyvers

Sir Pwnage

P.s. If you haven't guessed our CB, then we aren't going to tell you.

P.p.s. (Its something to do with Fark.. :)).

All aboard the bandwagon.

I understand that treaties are sometimes hard to follow, and that even the smartest and most observant sometimes overlook them. I'm going to assume that this is the case with you, so I'll politely refer you to this little joint announcement that was posted prior to the outbreak of any hostilities: Fark/TRG MDP.

-Craig

Nice, when you have no substance you reply with a nonsense statement. Still, you are bandwagoning and nothing changes it.

Lol, anyone who has been playing TE the past few rounds knows this community is far from bandwaggoning. We've upheld treaties in all three previous rounds following our allies into obvious curbstomps and did so happily. Just because it looks like you're on the opposite side of the stomp this time doesn't mean you get to start calling BANDWAGGON without knowing what you're talking about.

Read "The Pre-emptive Defensive War!" thread; Key word being defensive. If that's not a good enough CB for you, then feel free to focus more on CN:SE.

There was no attack coming against FARK. All you have to do is see all the defcon 5 nations that were anarchied the first night. For the Initiative to claim a strike was coming is a joke. The Red Guard joining so far into the conflict when victory is all but certain is called bandwagoning. I am not bitter about your alliance joining, but joining in an offensive war and claiming it is defensive is hubris at it's most.

I am done pointing out the truth, obviously you are going to twist the facts to suit your needs. Have fun!

Edited by Killer Monkey land

There was no attack coming against FARK. All you have to do is see all the defcon 5 nations that were anarchied the first night. For the Initiative to claim a strike was coming is a joke. The Red Guard joining so far into the conflict when victory is all but certain is called bandwagoning. I am not bitter about your alliance joining, but joining in an offensive war and claiming it is defensive is hubris at it's most.

I am done pointing out the truth, obviously you are going to twist the facts to suit your needs. Have fun!

So..

I think I love you.

I laugh so hard when people say that this is a defensive war on the "Initiative" side. There was no threat to you at all. You just declared war on MHA, GDA, and RE because you wanted a war between you and the "600".

Or...it could be that we the members of The Initiative felt that there was a credible threat to a member of our bloc. Therefore we took the "Initiative" to eliminate the threat before it got out of hand.

But there's no point to arguing it anymore. What's done is done, now all we can do is fight.

I laugh so hard when people say that this is a defensive war on the "Initiative" side. There was no threat to you at all. You just declared war on MHA, GDA, and RE because you wanted a war between you and the "600".

I laugh even harder when people get pissed off at CB's in CN:TE :) This is supposed to be a dog-eat-dog world.

The information Fark had about MHA was easily concrete enough for TE. MHA was #1, Fark was #2, when this is over, Fark will be #1 -- sounds like a sound strategy to me ^_^

If you don't like war, I'm pretty sure that's what CN was made for :P Also, TRG was completely out of the loop when it came to The Iniative (obviously, we aren't even a signatory), we thought this was going to be a faaaaarrr more close battle. We had a MDP with Fark that was annouced prior to the war and we had an ODP with TPF. We committed to going to war before we found out about The Inative, still it was a nice suprise.

Try seeking out a little information before making uninformed comments. I could have just as easily explained this in-game :)

I laugh even harder when people get pissed off at CB's in CN:TE :) This is supposed to be a dog-eat-dog world.

The information Fark had about MHA was easily concrete enough for TE. MHA was #1, Fark was #2, when this is over, Fark will be #1 -- sounds like a sound strategy to me ^_^

If you don't like war, I'm pretty sure that's what CN was made for :P Also, TRG was completely out of the loop when it came to The Iniative (obviously, we aren't even a signatory), we thought this was going to be a faaaaarrr more close battle. We had a MDP with Fark that was annouced prior to the war and we had an ODP with TPF. We committed to going to war before we found out about The Inative, still it was a nice suprise.

Try seeking out a little information before making uninformed comments. I could have just as easily explained this in-game :)

Seixas, it doesn't matter that TRG agreed to defend Fark when we first heard about the threat, long before the fighting started -- when we didn't even know if anyone else was going to participate. Don't you know that it's only honorable to defend your allies if your side is going to lose? It is just plain dastardly to line up a more powerful force prior to engaging in hostilities. Strategy is bad, and winning is INHERENTLY dishonorable.

I hate having to explain the obvious!

-Craig