Need help in ending a war.

Tellos

Ok so i am in a war most of my wars it was easy to get even alliance members to agree to end them usualy for them i guess jsut meant they didint have to deal with a small fry like me. However this one member i got i am kicking his rear fairly soundly his countriesi n hcaos he has refused two prior offers for peace only to attack back and suffer huredous losses. I have send a third offer but i am wondering whats got this guy sticking in? Does he hope to strike back successfuly? if so how?

I have send a third offer but i am wondering whats got this guy sticking in? Does he hope to strike back successfuly? if so how?

He hopes to successfully land a counter attack. If he's launching ground attacks at you he has a chance (albeit small) of winning one of them. (Resulting in a proportionately large loss to your nation). Basically the logic behind it is he would prefer to lose his pixels than allow you to keep all of yours. Due to newer game mechanics I suspect that he may have even managed to cause losses to your nation in one of those failed ground attacks which still result in land, technology and infrastructure damage considering it's been going on long enough.

Afew times yes but now he has almost zero victorices after a loss of 102 troops in a single battt.e His losses are mounting to where his puplations drying up faster now. Again I am hoping to settle for a peace deal where i can give soem of that back and some money as well as a little tech but so far he seems intend on fighting my more than double sized and strengthed military.

Thanks for your help Blacky I appreciate it. Far as rongues and stuff for our nay sayer yes I have started wars here and had them started on me too so I aint perfect welcome to humanity but at least with this one i offer aid after no might not be perfect but I am glad those like blacky are here to be helpful to us newer players far as you Borimir i wish you well.

Ok so i am in a war most of my wars it was easy to get even alliance members to agree to end them usualy for them i guess jsut meant they didint have to deal with a small fry like me. However this one member i got i am kicking his rear fairly soundly his countriesi n hcaos he has refused two prior offers for peace only to attack back and suffer huredous losses. I have send a third offer but i am wondering whats got this guy sticking in? Does he hope to strike back successfuly? if so how?

In your NS range, there are very few legitimate alliance members. You have probably been fighting with ghosts.

You are very lucky if your current target is an MHA ghost. Imagine if you will attacking a nation, and then seeing it suddenly acquire 9 mil or more in military equipment. That's what would likely have happened if you'd hit a legit MHA member (or one of ours for that matter).

Someone is going to find out very soon what happens when you attack an Argent nation. It involves multiple millions of new military, and 3 extra players with multiple millions of military goodness.

MHA would likely do the same.

don't forget the sanction B)

Who would waste a sanction on a small rogue when there is a chance a nuke rogue or an large enemy decides to make the senator's alliance buddies suffer?

Edited by HHAYD

Well the war go's on I do not think it'll expire so logn as he keeps attacking i am now simply defending i am finished ruining this poor mans nation further hopefuyl when it all ends he'll accept aid. I do thank you all for your input and yes likely my attackins on alliance members will cease simply out of knowldege that later on itll ressault in very nasty things and my luck is bad normaly so going on that a basis best to get out while I'm ahead. I still offer peace and still will to him. Fun part will be to see how he does. he has done minor damage even in a loss managing a major painful attack on infantry but nothing I cannot easily fix also he's got to be hemoraging money someplace.

Well the war go's on I do not think it'll expire so logn as he keeps attacking i am now simply defending i am finished ruining this poor mans nation further hopefuyl when it all ends he'll accept aid. I do thank you all for your input and yes likely my attackins on alliance members will cease simply out of knowldege that later on itll ressault in very nasty things and my luck is bad normaly so going on that a basis best to get out while I'm ahead. I still offer peace and still will to him. Fun part will be to see how he does. he has done minor damage even in a loss managing a major painful attack on infantry but nothing I cannot easily fix also he's got to be hemoraging money someplace.

Wars always expire.

• 2 weeks later...