War Stats

BluRaider

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love. Not for UN.

As you wish, like i said in another post, this war stopped being respectful when you siad things like this, we don't want to attack, or do anything to the RE but if you make a wrong move we WILL make you pay for it. thats all i've got to say, no threats, no attacks for the moment being, becasue desite all you said we don't hold gruges, but don't make a wrong move. I'm the bigger man, so you can argue with yourself now, but DO NOT do anything stupid, you warned us, we warned you.

-DAMIAN

As you wish, like i said in another post, this war stopped being respectful when you siad things like this, we don't want to attack, or do anything to the RE but if you make a wrong move we WILL make you pay for it. thats all i've got to say, no threats, no attacks for the moment being, becasue desite all you said we don't hold gruges, but don't make a wrong move. I'm the bigger man, so you can argue with yourself now, but DO NOT do anything stupid, you warned us, we warned you.

-DAMIAN

Yeah...the idea that you have the capability of making us "pay" for anything is laughable at best. And as for the "no attacks" thing, well, at least we have another example of UN so called "leadership" being pathetically uninformed

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...yallexact=exact

Yeah...the idea that you have the capability of making us "pay" for anything is laughable at best. And as for the "no attacks" thing, well, at least we have another example of UN so called "leadership" being pathetically uninformed

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...yallexact=exact

I meant no attacks at your alliance for no reason, we have a reason right now, were at war if you didn't know sigh......... are you really gona try to complian all night? like honestly?

I meant no attacks at your alliance for no reason, we have a reason right now, were at war if you didn't know sigh......... are you really gona try to complian all night? like honestly?

This isn't complaining. This is responding to the inane dribel of someone who thinks he's tough because he has the backing of alliances who are far superior to him and is a latecomer to a beatdown. And yeah, I know we're at war. You started it when you back-stabbed us. Think I should post an official DoW?

This isn't complaining. This is responding to the inane dribel of someone who thinks he's tough because he has the backing of alliances who are far superior to him and is a latecomer to a beatdown. And yeah, I know we're at war. You started it when you back-stabbed us. Think I should post an official DoW?

You do what you want, we never back stabbed you, you lost your trust when you tried to steal our alliance, and no saying "oh you have the backing of alliance, thats why your good, waaaaaaaahh" isn't complianing, its crying.

You do what you want, we never back stabbed you, you lost your trust when you tried to steal our alliance, and no saying "oh you have the backing of alliance, thats why your good, waaaaaaaahh" isn't complianing, its crying.

Again, I need a translation. From what I and Roman Empire codebreakers have been able to decipher, we think he means that we called UN good because they have allies. This is untrue. We called UN's allies good. We are quite certain that UN is fail.

Why is it when they are on the losing side of the war people say "oh noes youz pplz dun fyt fayrz itz geng beng yo.."

When they are the ones with the numbers they say "we pawnz you so shudduff mofo"

i say QUIT BLABBERING complaining doesn't decrease your enemy NS, CMs, tanks planes soldiers and Nukes do!

Edited by President Evil

Again, I need a translation. From what I and Roman Empire codebreakers have been able to decipher, we think he means that we called UN good because they have allies. This is untrue. We called UN's allies good. We are quite certain that UN is fail.

RE codebreakers are good.. That was a tough one :lol:

Edited by Panic King

Why is it when they are on the losing side of the war people say "oh noes youz pplz dun fyt fayrz itz geng beng yo.."

When they are the ones with the numbers they say "we pawnz you so shudduff mofo"

i say QUIT BLABBERING complaining doesn't decrease your enemy NS, CMs, tanks planes soldiers and Nukes do!

HAHA I like this guys thinking, so Ceasar i'm done you argue with yourself, this guy actually know whats hes talking about

I'm the bigger man, so you can argue with yourself now, but DO NOT do anything stupid, you warned us, we warned you.

-DAMIAN

HAHA I like this guys thinking, so Ceasar i'm done you argue with yourself, this guy actually know whats hes talking about

Think you can actually make up your mind this time?

yeah, im pretty sure im sick of your babble, and complain, and cry cause of you situation thing now :)

Except that I haven't complained. Well that's not true. I'm not happy that we're being curb stomped, but whatever. This is TE. It's to be expected, and we can rebuild. I'm not happy because your alliance backstabbed us and jumped on the bandwaggon because you don't have the courage to fight your own battles.

Except that I haven't complained. Well that's not true. I'm not happy that we're being curb stomped, but whatever. This is TE. It's to be expected, and we can rebuild. I'm not happy because your alliance backstabbed us and jumped on the bandwaggon because you don't have the courage to fight your own battles.

How many times must i tell you............... we came into the war because our allies are in the war, we didn't back stabbed you, because we ended relations with you. if you don't recall, when you tried to steal our alliance. You back stabbed us, now karma just being a pest. And in TE complaining is expected, but not from leaders, and when i first met you i thought you were a leader but after you back stabbed us, I truly see you can't lead because you can't be trusted.

P.S. you spelled "bandwaggon" wrong, (its bandwagon)

How many times must i tell you............... we came into the war because our allies are in the war, we didn't back stabbed you, because we ended relations with you. if you don't recall, when you tried to steal our alliance. You back stabbed us, now karma just being a pest. And in TE complaining is expected, but not from leaders, and when i first met you i thought you were a leader but after you back stabbed us, I truly see you can't lead because you can't be trusted.

P.S. you spelled "bandwaggon" wrong, (its bandwagon)

Thanks for the spelling correction. I'd include all the errors you've made tonight but I think there's a limit to how much you can put in one post. As for ending relations with us, umm, we were never informed of that. Even after the merger controversy we still told Naon that we were friends and would both help them and never attack them. Of course, that's out the window now, guess it was too much to expect UN to show a little honor and gratitude for the help we've given them. And on the trust issue, want to ask our allies if I can be trusted?

Thanks for the spelling correction. I'd include all the errors you've made tonight but I think there's a limit to how much you can put in one post. As for ending relations with us, umm, we were never informed of that. Even after the merger controversy we still told Naon that we were friends and would both help them and never attack them. Of course, that's out the window now, guess it was too much to expect UN to show a little honor and gratitude for the help we've given them. And on the trust issue, want to ask our allies if I can be trusted?

As you siad just now, you were our allies, and im pretty sure that you tried to steal our alliance........... so like i said you not trusted. ;)

As you siad just now, you were our allies, and im pretty sure that you tried to steal our alliance........... so like i said you not trusted. ;)

Erm, no. We didn't try and steal it, we tried to save it. Read the merger post. Also:

It's not siad it's said. It's not you it's you're. It's not im it's I'm.

Caesar,

We're in this war because TPF is. I know you guys lend us a hand

when Naon was getting the UN back together, and we honestly apprecaite that,

but you never wanted a treaty with us. You said you already had sufficient treaties

for the round, and we should have waited for the next round. But we couldn't afford

to wait, so when the chance came up for a possible treaty we took it. And it so happens

that our new allies are at war with you. All we're doing is honoring our ties, so don't

think we backstabbed you, we would have done the same, if the UN had a treaty with

you guys.