Elixir of Existance

Helix

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell not? I am the most handsome man in the universe you see. Can't help it if people just randomly express their adoration.

Really? I thought the most handsome man in the universe was Electron Sponge.

Also, congratulations to Elixir for existing, although Phoenix Down > Elixir.

Elixir as in Elixir of Life? As in Cures all status effects and restores all health to one person? As in restores 10 PP to all moves? I am confuzzled, but I still love you guys :)

Lol... yeah, they couldn't be cool and join Ether lol. After all, restoring PP to 10 for only one move isn't always good enough for some. So they 1up-ed us, ironically with their protectorate too lol I read this and thought it was a joke at first, making fun of my alliance. Perhaps we might have some interestingly named treaties in the future?

o/Elixir

Edited by Pmac627

Congratz Elixir... Welcome on Digiterra...

And also... it's just me (and a few people before) or is the symbol the exact copy of Monos archein :

Elixir :

OnyxFlag.jpg

VS

Monos Archein :

MAFlag.jpg

I'm a flag addict and i cant avoid this troublesome point ^^ moreover since it's not a classic symbol which can be used without noticing it...

Cheers Elixir..

Edited by SeipherCaim

Congratz Elixir... Welcome on Digiterra...

And also... it's just me (and a few people before) or is the symbol the exact copy of Monos archein :

Elixir :

OnyxFlag.jpg

VS

Monos Archein :

MAFlag.jpg

I'm a flag addict and i cant avoid this troublesome point ^^ moreover since it's not a classic symbol which can be used without noticing it...

Cheers Elixir..

To be honest i prefer Elixir's flag :)

Also o/ Elixir and MK

Nice flag Elixir, I don't really think a change of flags was needed, the symbol was the same but with different colors. Quite hard to mix up, anyways that new flag is awesome too.

o/ MK

o/ Elixir