Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were a brand new alliance full of noobs when GWII hit. We kept our heads low and not knowing how any of this stuff worked we hoped we would not be attacked.

When GWIII came around we were in The Sphere. I still remember that first night of war getting ready to attack CIS, we had no war experience and didn't know how to plan or fight. Thankfully our friends in Ronin came in and helped us get organized real fast and taught us how to at least not kill ourselves.

I was in Genmay for GW3, fighting for the Initiative. I fought bros2 and Kamichi (sp?). Made bros2 pay a bunch of tech and gave him a hard time before giving him peace. God how much I disliked LUE then for breaking their peace accord and ganged up on us newbies. Now that I think about it, you guys are alright :P

Edited by Irons82

Fought in the Orders as Suid-Afrika, got my nation beat up pretty badly in all three of them and for GWIII I tried helping out a little bit in the NPO Diplomatic Corps

I was in Genmay for GW3, fighting for the Initiative. I fought bros2 and Kamichi (sp?). Made bros2 pay a bunch of tech and gave him a hard time before giving him peace. God how much I disliked LUE then for breaking their peace accord and ganged up on us newbies. Now that I think about it, you guys are alright :P

I would argue that the peace terms weren't valid due to GOONS' constant and systematic violation of their own terms. LUE was never actually at peace with GOONS, despite the peace agreement. Of course, GOONS was so powerful and LUE was the main rival of NPO during that time, so keeping LUE down until the next war broke out was obviously the plan all along. Nobody on our side could do anything about it, and nobody allied to GOONS cared enough (assuming that GOONS performed this on their own, which I doubt) to put their NS on the line to stop GOONS' behavior when it kept down the largest political and military foe of the time period.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

I would argue that the peace terms weren't valid due to GOONS' constant and systematic violation of their own terms. LUE was never actually at peace with GOONS, despite the peace agreement. Of course, GOONS was so powerful and LUE was the main rival of NPO during that time, so keeping LUE down until the next war broke out was obviously the plan all along. Nobody on our side could do anything about it, and nobody allied to GOONS cared enough (assuming that GOONS performed this on their own, which I doubt) to put their NS on the line to stop GOONS' behavior when it kept down the largest political and military foe of the time period.

Well, I was arguing for better terms. I threw a nice little tantrum in private a couple times. And then I got removed from power!

• 2 weeks later...

Was NAAC back in GWIII, joining NAAC back around GWII, and am currently residing in...

You guessed it,

THE NAAC! Loyal to the end.

EDIT: The numbers so far:

I fought for CoaLUEtion/League/Aegis--[ 261 ] [37.88%]

I fought for the Orders/Initiatiative-----[ 184 ] [26.71%]

I wasn't around back then.--------------[ 166 ] [24.09%]

My Alliance was Neutral.-----------------[ 78 ] [11.32%]

Edited by Asriel Belacqua