Transfering Ships and Nukes

Sumeragi

There has been instances when a nation has given another nation ships or nukes. I have a suggestion on this issue.

Have the giver restrict his number of ships/nukes by the number he gave. This means that if I gave a nation a battleship and a nuke, I'll have to knock off that number from my IG limit.

I believe that this suggestion, if implicated, needs to be retrespective.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly agree with the OP. Giving up an entire nuclear arsenal to allies, and then building a new one, or an entire navy to sell and keep your own is absurd. That said, one or two ships, or a nuke or two seems reasonable (But without proper IG improvements to keep navy, the boats should decay, as should nukes).

My Two Cents

I know this is an attempt to stop recognition of Triyun giving away his UFE assets, which includes his navy, money, and nukes. I DO recognize it. And yes, especially because I get nukes out of it.

That's exatly why your opinion shouldn't be counted...you have an ulterior motive... :P

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I think that within the terms Sumer outlines, it's acceptable.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

All I can say is can we please quit the whining and just accept the fact that now Triyun, a member of the New Pacific Order, and former Imperial Officer thereof, gave his nuclear arsenal and navy to other nations upon his relocation to the Ukraine?

This has happened before, you know.

All I can say is can we please quit the whining and just accept the fact that now Triyun, a member of the New Pacific Order, and former Imperial Officer thereof, gave his nuclear arsenal and navy to other nations upon his relocation to the Ukraine?

This has happened before, you know.

We wouldn't mind if Triyun didn't rebuild his ENTIRE navy and nuclear arsenal in his new nation. It's the same thing with you: You can't use your full IG strength since you gave stuff to Triyun.

This isn't whining, this is an attack against hypocrisy, where one says we need to follow IG stats and yet attempts to use loopholes to dump weapons on people who can't have them.

Edited by Sumeragi

Ok then Slavorussia's full navy is reinstated. An assortment of aircraft carriers, battleships, destroyers, submarines, frigates and cruisers.

I'll determine what my country can realisticly support soon.

Edit: Also since im one of the principal invaders of Nordland i confiscated Nord Nukes... lets say 2.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

I'll leave Sargun to blast this idea of using 2x someone's IG stats.

Anyways, Triyun is still supporting those nukes and ships with his IG stats. Those nukes he gave away are his entire IG nukes. There are no nukes he can build.

I'm personally more in favor of banning giving stuff away all together. If not, I request my ruling that I cannot use Ile de Noir's old stuff be repealed. They were officially given to me, but I could not RP them because I could not transfer those stats.

Ok then Slavorussia's full navy is reinstated. An assortment of aircraft carriers, battleships, destroyers, submarines, frigates and cruisers.

*Whispers into Justinian's ear*

"Support IG-wise, that is."

That's exatly why your opinion shouldn't be counted...you have an ulterior motive... :P

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I think that within the terms Sumer outlines, it's acceptable.

I find it interesting that nobody seemed to object to Mercy and Gebiv possesing such nukes.

Edit:

Also my navy was never sunk, nobody engaged it during the war Sumer.

Edited by Triyun

I find it interesting that nobody seemed to object to Mercy and Gebiv possesing such nukes.

Edit:

Also my navy was never sunk, nobody engaged it during the war Sumer.

My nukes were deducted from those who sold them to me.

Eh, as far as I'm concerned, there was a consent that navies/nukes couldn't be given, but Mercy, Gebiv and Uberstein's nukes were grandfathered, or something like that.

Anyways, I'm wholly opposed to giving away nukes - unless they are very few in quantity and yield at best as much as the bomb dropped in Hiroshima - and navies, only if they are few completely out of date (WWII).

Why, because it has no known precedent in RL?

Why can't I experiment with futuristic weapons, invest extremely heavily in my nation in order to yield a much higher GDP, have a huge army, navy, airforce, etc.? All of those are feasible and done in IRL...

Wait, in-game stats.

Edit: Also since im one of the principal invaders of Nordland i confiscated Nord Nukes... lets say 2.

Is it safe for me to assume nobody has a problem with this?

*Whispers into Justinian's ear*

"Support IG-wise, that is."

*grabs and huggles*

of course, of course!

/perv

IF you give away units, you should be forced to RP as if your new nation did not have what you gave away. Hence, if you give away a navy, your new re roll cannot have a navy. If you give away nukes, your reroll has less that number of nukes.

its simple book keeping.

Sum of units in RP = sum of units IG. Else units are coming form nowhere.

Nukes and navy = what you have ingame. End of story.

Agreed - and ditto for tech. This whole transferring of things has no in-game basis whatsoever. It is just done because some folks want everything and are unwilling to RP with what they have based on their in-game stats </end rant>