Insane crimes in GLS

HHAYD

"Yeah, I am okay, but the engine is damaged so I can't help you guys much." replied the leading police officer.

"Ten-four. We'll get 'em."

"(Insert cussword! They are right behind us in a line! I can't hit them without having to pop out the rear window!" mumbled the 4th gang member. "Screw this, I am going to ruin their day for good." replied the 1st gang member as he activated the nitro boosters and sped on the emergency lane toward the cloverleaf section where Highway 1 was passing through. They then drove onto the ramp that leads toward Highway 1.

--------------------------------

"This is Monti City Police helicopter TH683. The gangsters have entered Highway 1 and are heading toward north toward Michigan Bridge. The Michigan Bridge is currently suffering from heavy traffic congestion because the bridge is under repairs and upgrades. Be careful...

"Ten-four. We'll be careful."

Three of them also hit the nitro in their cars, managing to keep up with the thieves. If they were lucky, they'd trap the criminals in the traffic congestion, while the rest followed as best they could without using it.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ten-four. We'll get 'em."

"Ten-four. We'll be careful."

Three of them also hit the nitro in their cars, managing to keep up with the thieves. If they were lucky, they'd trap the criminals in the traffic congestion, while the rest followed as best they could without using it.

"So long suckers..." giggled the 4th gang member as he speeds his police car down on the emergency lane toward the bridge. After two or three minutes of driving, a massive congestion of vehicles was up ahead, but he had other ideas...

SMASH! The stolen police car slammed through the bridge repair/upgrade site's traffic cones and signs, and into the repair/upgrade site. Both gang members knew it was risky and one mistake could end them up in jail or fall into the water. However, they were determined.

The 4th gang member turned off the nitro boosters and drove the police car onto a temporary road that allowed construction vehicles to move through the upgrade/repair site quickly without getting snagged by the reinforcement steel wires or the drying concrete. "Bye bye!" laughed the 1st gang member as he opens the car door and dumps out the last can of engine oil. A few seconds later, two police cars driven by two BNops agents spun out of control from slipping on the oil slicked road and one of them splashed into the still drying concrete. The other agent bailed out of the police car while the police car smashed into a large container that held welding supplies and fuel. The explosion sent traffic cones and signs flying out of another container, and one of the traffic cones flew straight into the sky and hit one of the GLS police helicopters that was flying a bit too low. Where was the helicopter hit? At the fuel tank section. The good news was it didn't explode, but the fuel tank ruptured under the impact and started leaking large amount of fuel, onto the repair/upgrade site.

"This is Monti City Police helicopter TH683, this helicopter is leaking fuel! I am going down fast, I can't make an emergency landing fast enough! Mayday mayday!" About 20 seconds later, the police helicopter tumbled through the sky as the pilot and co-pilot bailed out with their parachutes, and the helicopter crashed into the water.

Meanwhile, the 4th gang member reactivated the nitro boosters...

------------------------------------

Now it was a sticky situation for the five Promised Land police officers, risk driving through the repair/upgrade site or let the police helicopters follow the gangsters while finding another route. Worse, they have a hail of traffic cones and signs flying toward them.

Edited by HHAYD

The one in the lead took the brunt of the flying cones, and the one behind him spun out, too. However, the one in the third car managed to keep going after switching off the nitro, and radioed to the ones who hadn;t boosted to be careful. it was navigable, though difficult.

The one who spun out managed to recover just as the two behind caught up, and they came through together. The one in the lead was already through and in pursuit once again.

"Darn them, they are still chasing us even though the leading car has a shattered windshield and sped through the oil slicked road! What police officers are they?!" asked the 1st member. "Probably one of those elite police officers..." replied the 4th member. Up ahead, a crane was moving giant steel beams from a truck, over the temporary road, and onto the upgrade site. "Is there anything that can bust through safety glass and hit a person behind?" asked the 4th gang member. "There isn't any, but I can distract someone with this rotten tomato that was under the seat." replied the 1st gang member. "Good, I need you to hit that crane with the tomato to distract the crane operator. I am hoping the crane operator would accidentally drop the steel beams onto the road, blocking those five police cars from chasing us."

The 1st gang member opened the window while the 4th gang member slowed down a bit. The 1st gang member then threw the rotten tomato at the crane, aiming for the operator. The rotten tomato smacked right in front of the crane operator's face on the window as the 4th gang member slammed hard on the accelerator and turned on the nitro boosters.

"OMFG!" screamed the crane operator as she accidentally hit the "down" button, dropping the massive steel beam cargo downward toward the road, leaving the five police cars about a few seconds to stop, evade, or pass through. Meanwhile, the stolen police car sped past by.

"Weee!! We ma... OH (insert cuss word 2x)!!!" screamed the 4th gang member as two New City (OOC: The capital city of Great Lakes State :OOC) police cars zoomed toward them. As an attempt to stop, the 4th gang member turns off the nitro boosters, slams hard on the brakes, and turns toward the right sharply as the 1st gang member buckles up and screams, "I want a ham sandwich before I die craving one!".

It was a fatal mistake, the stolen police car ended up rolling down the road toward the two New City police cars at a rapid pace, smashed on top of the first police car, then smashed the rear part of the second police car, and kept on rolling until it rolled off the temporary and into a large gap below, the elevated rapid transportation passenger train tracks (ERTP train tracks).

----------------------

OOC: Keep in mind that the highway was elevated, and the highway bridge was even more elevated to allow the ERTPT train traffics to pass through underneath the bridge without disrupting the waterway traffic. Plus, the ERTPT trains' average speed is about 250 mph, so we are talking about a massive splatter if a train hits the stolen police car.

By the way, could you make your RPing a bit more interesting? One of the ways are RPing some of your police officers getting knocked out of the chase through a funny way.

Edited by HHAYD

"Darn them, they are still chasing us even though the leading car has a shattered windshield and sped through the oil slicked road! What police officers are they?!" asked the 1st member. "Probably one of those elite police officers..." replied the 4th member. Up ahead, a crane was moving giant steel beams from a truck, over the temporary road, and onto the upgrade site. "Is there anything that can bust through safety glass and hit a person behind?" asked the 4th gang member. "There isn't any, but I can distract someone with this rotten tomato that was under the seat." replied the 1st gang member. "Good, I need you to hit that crane with the tomato to distract the crane operator. I am hoping the crane operator would accidentally drop the steel beams onto the road, blocking those five police cars from chasing us."

The 1st gang member opened the window while the 4th gang member slowed down a bit. The 1st gang member then threw the rotten tomato at the crane, aiming for the operator. The rotten tomato smacked right in front of the crane operator's face on the window as the 4th gang member slammed hard on the accelerator and turned on the nitro boosters.

"OMFG!" screamed the crane operator as she accidentally hit the "down" button, dropping the massive steel beam cargo downward toward the road, leaving the five police cars about a few seconds to stop, evade, or pass through. Meanwhile, the stolen police car sped past by.

"Weee!! We ma... OH (insert cuss word 2x)!!!" screamed the 4th gang member as two New City (OOC: The capital city of Great Lakes State :OOC) police cars zoomed toward them. As an attempt to stop, the 4th gang member turns off the nitro boosters, slams hard on the brakes, and turns toward the right sharply as the 1st gang member buckles up and screams, "I want a ham sandwich before I die craving one!".

It was a fatal mistake, the stolen police car ended up rolling down the road toward the two New City police cars at a rapid pace, smashed on top of the first police car, then smashed the rear part of the second police car, and kept on rolling until it rolled off the temporary and into a large gap below, the elevated rapid transportation passenger train tracks (ERTP train tracks).

----------------------

OOC: Keep in mind that the highway was elevated, and the highway bridge was even more elevated to allow the ERTPT train traffics to pass through underneath the bridge without disrupting the waterway traffic. Plus, the ERTPT trains' average speed is about 250 mph, so we are talking about a massive splatter if a train hits the stolen police car.

By the way, could you make your RPing a bit more interesting? One of the ways are RPing some of your police officers getting knocked out of the chase through a funny way.

OOC: Actually, only four chased them. The one hit by cones was put out of the fight...

IC: The one in the lead was the only one who had time to pass the falling beams, using the nitro. The other three weren't so lucky. even slamming on the brakes, the cares they were in hit the beams head-on. Fortunately, none of them were hurt, as the airbags deployed. But one of them found a mess in his underwear. He hadn't realized he'd been THAT scared...

OOC: How's that? ^_^

OOC: Actually, only four chased them. The one hit by cones was put out of the fight...

IC: The one in the lead was the only one who had time to pass the falling beams, using the nitro. The other three weren't so lucky. even slamming on the brakes, the cares they were in hit the beams head-on. Fortunately, none of them were hurt, as the airbags deployed. But one of them found a mess in his underwear. He hadn't realized he'd been THAT scared...

OOC: How's that? ^_^

OOC: Better :awesome:

----------------------

IC: The leading police car was lucky to avoid being crushed by the falling steel beam, but there was another police car with a smashed roof, marked "NCPD" (OOC: New City Police Department :OOC), disabled about 20 meters away. Behind that NCPD car, there was another NCPD police car, but with a smashed rear side and also disabled, except for the nitro tank. The nitro tank in the second NCPD car was ruptured and leaking nitro gas. During the ntiro leaking, one of the damaged electric wires in the rear side ignited the nitro gas, and sent the second disabled police car roaring forward toward the first disabled NCPD car.

-----------------------

"Can this police car still operate?" asked the 1st gang member. "No, the engine is dead because it is completely smashed up." groaned the 4th gang member.

A loud echoing occurred in the ERTPT train tunnel

"Shh, do you hear that?" asked the 1st gang member. "(insert cuss word)! An ERTPT train is coming!" screamed the 4th gang member in panic. "But the doors are all busted up and I can't open them" replied the 1st gang member. "Same here..." replied the 4th gang member.

"Are there any ham and bread in this police car?" asked the 1st gang member.

4th gang member double face palm

"Oh, sh**!" cursed the one man who'd made it past the beam. He was out of the 'line-of-fire' of the first disabled car, but nevertheless, he backed up as far as he could without falling off the bridge, then for added measure. got out of the car and leaped up and over the beam, in case the blast was too big...

"Oh, sh**!" cursed the one man who'd made it past the beam. He was out of the 'line-of-fire' of the first disabled car, but nevertheless, he backed up as far as he could without falling off the bridge, then for added measure. got out of the car and leaped up and over the beam, in case the blast was too big...

He was lucky, but not too lucky...

The second disabled police car smashed into the first disabled police car after both police officers bailed out. The explosion of gasoline and nitro was massive, enough to send two traffic cones flying toward the Promised Land police officer and the two NCPD police officers. Both NCPD officers were hit in the head by one of the traffic cones, knocking them and falling on top of bags of cement.

Indeed, though he was lucky to escape the actual explosion...one of the traffic cones caught him on his butt and sent him tumbling over the other side of the beam. When he finally rolled to a stop, he tried to stand, only to find himself very, VERY dizzy. And he could have swoprn there had been only one beam there before...

OOC: Double-vision... :D

Indeed, though he was lucky to escape the actual explosion...one of the traffic cones caught him on his butt and sent him tumbling over the other side of the beam. When he finally rolled to a stop, he tried to stand, only to find himself very, VERY dizzy. And he could have swoprn there had been only one beam there before...

OOC: Double-vision... :D

OOC: Do you mean one of those bridge support beams?

OOC: Uh, yeah...the one that dropped, remember? :D

OOC: I though you meant one of those exposed bridge support beams.

-----------------------

IC: 5 NCPD cars, 6 MCPD (Monti City Police Department), 6 GLSFPA (Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency) cars, and 4 ambulances arrived at the site where the accident occurred. Two MCPD officers ran up to the dizzy foreign police officer and asked, "Sir, are you okay?". Other police officers ran to check if the three other foreign police officers are okay.

The police driver of the second disabled car shouted, "We got a problem here! Both Lighting Thieves gang members are below this large gap and are in the ERTPT train tunnel below, and there is a train approaching fast!"

Edited by HHAYD

During all of these chaos, in the second Lighting Thieves HQ:

The new leader, nicknamed "The Unknown", was watching the news. He then picked up his phone and spoke, "Hm, our vice leader and his sidekick are distracting the police. Perfect. Lets steal some cars in those parking garages..."

"Hehe, we stole 30 cars already..." snicked the Unknown. Suddenly, one of the Lighting Thieves gang members accidentally tripped over an abandoned traffic cone and smacked into a car claimed to have the nation's best anti-thief security system. The car alarm instantly went off, and as the gang members begin to scramble, the leader mumbled, "I hate over sensitive anti-car thief security systems. They go off the moment you hit them..."

A police officer arrived at the scene of the chaos a few seconds later, and asked the gang leader, "Excuse me, but are you the owner of that car?". The leader replied, "Yeah, it was just by accident. I was looking for my car keys and bumped into my car."

"Do you know what model that car is?" asked the police officer. "Um, no?" replied the leader.

It was a fatal mistake, enough to make the officer suspicious. "May I see your driver lisence?" asked the police officer. "Here..." replied the leader while sensing danger. The leader instantly threw a punch at the officer's face, but the officer ducked, turned around, and farted at Unknown.

The leader was thrown back nearly two meters and collapsed onto the ground, semi-unconscious. "Get that cop!" yelled a gang member. "Oh, you want more?" replied the police officer who gladly farted at three gang members who were rushing toward him. "Aw sick! What did you eat you gas machine!?" moaned a gang member who shortly collapsed onto the ground from the smell of the fart. Another gang member rushed toward the police officer, and screamed, "FALCON KICK!" while kicking at the police officer. The police officer dodged the kick, pulled the gang member and shoved the gangster into a vertical split downward onto the ground, causing the gang member to fall over, screaming in pain. 10 more gangsters rushed toward the police officer, but the police officer picked up the one that was on the ground and swung him into the group of gangsters, knocking all of them down. Some of them got up and were instantly smacked in the face and collapsed to the ground in pain by the officer's karate kick.

OOC: That is just the beginning, watch what happens later when the fight really heats up. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

"Hehe, we stole 30 cars already..." snicked the Unknown. Suddenly, one of the Lighting Thieves gang members accidentally tripped over an abandoned traffic cone and smacked into a car claimed to have the nation's best anti-thief security system. The car alarm instantly went off, and as the gang members begin to scramble, the leader mumbled, "I hate over sensitive anti-car thief security systems. They go off the moment you hit them..."

A police officer arrived at the scene of the chaos a few seconds later, and asked the gang leader, "Excuse me, but are you the owner of that car?". The leader replied, "Yeah, it was just by accident. I was looking for my car keys and bumped into my car."

"Do you know what model that car is?" asked the police officer. "Um, no?" replied the leader.

It was a fatal mistake, enough to make the officer suspicious. "May I see your driver lisence?" asked the police officer. "Here..." replied the leader while sensing danger. The leader instantly threw a punch at the officer's face, but the officer ducked, turned around, and farted at Unknown.

The leader was thrown back nearly two meters and collapsed onto the ground, semi-unconscious. "Get that cop!" yelled a gang member. "Oh, you want more?" replied the police officer who gladly farted at three gang members who were rushing toward him. "Aw sick! What did you eat you gas machine!?" moaned a gang member who shortly collapsed onto the ground from the smell of the fart. Another gang member rushed toward the police officer, and screamed, "FALCON KICK!" while kicking at the police officer. The police officer dodged the kick, pulled the gang member and shoved the gangster into a vertical split downward onto the ground, causing the gang member to fall over, screaming in pain. 10 more gangsters rushed toward the police officer, but the police officer picked up the one that was on the ground and swung him into the group of gangsters, knocking all of them down. Some of them got up and were instantly smacked in the face and collapsed to the ground in pain by the officer's karate kick.

OOC: That is just the beginning, watch what happens later when the fight really heats up. :awesome:

Two gang members rushed toward the officer, from both sides. They threw a punch at the officer, but the officer ducked, and the gang members ended up punching each others in the nose while dual loud crack of bones were heard. The police officer then pulled out his radio and spoke, "Requesting reinforcements, the entire Lighting Thieves gang is at Larso Parking Garage 2."

Meanwhile, the leader woke up, noticed the police officer talking on the radio, walked up the the officer from the back armed with a knife, and was farted by the police officer once again. "I hate those people who are fart machines..." groaned the leader as he crumples to the ground semi-unconscious.

A loud roar of an engine echoed throughout the garage as a car sped, aiming for the police officer. The police officer jumped while kicking with both of his legs while farting on another two gang members who were behind him. "WHAT THE (insert cuss word)!?!?" screamed the gang member who was driving the car as his windshield shatters from the police officer's double kick. The police officer smashed into the driver, and the car turns sharply and scraps nearly a dozen of cars, setting off a dozen of car alarms.

One of the gang members yelled, "(insert cuss word)! Go go go! The police is going to arrive any moment!" All of the remaining gang members picked up their knocked out/injured buddies, dumped them into the stolen cars, and they drove off.

OOC: Another chase will begin, but this time, with 29 stolen cars... :awesome:

OOC: I though you meant one of those exposed bridge support beams.

-----------------------

IC: 5 NCPD cars, 6 MCPD (Monti City Police Department), 6 GLSFPA (Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency) cars, and 4 ambulances arrived at the site where the accident occurred. Two MCPD officers ran up to the dizzy foreign police officer and asked, "Sir, are you okay?". Other police officers ran to check if the three other foreign police officers are okay.

The police driver of the second disabled car shouted, "We got a problem here! Both Lighting Thieves gang members are below this large gap and are in the ERTPT train tunnel below, and there is a train approaching fast!"

In the ERTPT tunnel:

"Does this button still work?" asked the 1st gang member as he reaches for the nitro booster button. "No, wait, um..." replied the 4th gang member, but was cut off when the button was pressed. A loud explosion was heard from the back of the car and the wreaked, stolen police car begin to speed forward at nearly 230 mph (OOC: Damaged nitro tank and ignition system :OOC). After several seconds later, the train slammed into the wreaked police car as the nitro tank runs out of gas. "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" shouted the 1st gang member. "You jerk! We are going to die!" roared the 4th member.

They didn't, because about a minute of being pushed by the massive ERTPT train, the train begin to slow down to stop since the ERTPT control center noticed something was pushing against the train, but the wreaked police car still kept on speeding forward thanks to the momentum given by the train. The police car hits a second of the support beam under the tracks and was sent cartwheeling forward and into the underground ERTPT train station, with two police officers off-duty there...

---------------------------------

At the Michigan Bridge:

"They got away..." mumbled the police officer who was looking at the gap in the bridge while staring in disbelief.

-------------------------------------

Two gang members rushed toward the officer, from both sides. They threw a punch at the officer, but the officer ducked, and the gang members ended up punching each others in the nose while dual loud crack of bones were heard. The police officer then pulled out his radio and spoke, "Requesting reinforcements, the entire Lighting Thieves gang is at Larso Parking Garage 2."

Meanwhile, the leader woke up, noticed the police officer talking on the radio, walked up the the officer from the back armed with a knife, and was farted by the police officer once again. "I hate those people who are fart machines..." groaned the leader as he crumples to the ground semi-unconscious.

A loud roar of an engine echoed throughout the garage as a car sped, aiming for the police officer. The police officer jumped while kicking with both of his legs while farting on another two gang members who were behind him. "WHAT THE (insert cuss word)!?!?" screamed the gang member who was driving the car as his windshield shatters from the police officer's double kick. The police officer smashed into the driver, and the car turns sharply and scraps nearly a dozen of cars, setting off a dozen of car alarms.

One of the gang members yelled, "(insert cuss word)! Go go go! The police is going to arrive any moment!" All of the remaining gang members picked up their knocked out/injured buddies, dumped them into the stolen cars, and they drove off.

OOC: Another chase will begin, but this time, with 29 stolen cars... :awesome:

A police car driver noticed the swarm of the stolen cars speeding out of the parking garage and imminently yelled in his radio, "Sir, we got a huge problem here! The Lighting Thieves gang is getting away with 29 cars! We need massive amount of reinforcements to catch all of them!"

The 20 police cars flickered their lights on as they begin their chase, hoping they would not get what-the-heck owned by the gang members...

Edited by HHAYD

5 NCPD cars, 6 MCPD (Monti City Police Department), 6 GLSFPA (Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency) cars, and 4 ambulances arrived at the site where the accident occurred. Two MCPD officers ran up to the dizzy foreign police officer and asked, "Sir, are you okay?". Other police officers ran to check if the three other foreign police officers are okay.

The officer nodded. "Just dizzy." Then he looked up, and blinked. "All right, which one of you four asked me that?"

OOC: He's still seeing double... :awesome:

IC: The other offciers would be fine. A little shaken up. The one who'd found the nasty surprise in his pants was a bit embarrassed, though.

The officer nodded. "Just dizzy." Then he looked up, and blinked. "All right, which one of you four asked me that?"

OOC: He's still seeing double... :awesome:

IC: The other offciers would be fine. A little shaken up. The one who'd found the nasty surprise in his pants was a bit embarrassed, though.

Both officers looked at each other, and then one of them said, "We might need you to be checked by a doctor. Someone said you were hit in the rear with a traffic cone."

Suddenly, the MCPD officer's radio crackled, "We got another problem with the Lighting Thieves Gang, except worse, we have to deal with 29 cars that the gang members stolen. Reinforcements requested."

--------------------

Behind the steel beams:

Some of the officers checked to see if the foreign officers are okay, but they noticed one of them had a mess in his pants. The police commander told the Promised Land officer, "Ah don't worry, that sometime happens to our officers. There are some disposable underwear and some spare pants in our police building."

The commander's radio beeped, and she turned on the radio. The radio, accidentally set a bit too loud, shouted, "The (insert cuss word) Lighting Thieves gang are at it again! This time they stole 29 cars and drove off with them! We need reinforcement immediately or else they will escape with the stolen cars!!"

Both officers looked at each other, and then one of them said, "We might need you to be checked by a doctor. Someone said you were hit in the rear with a traffic cone."

Suddenly, the MCPD officer's radio crackled, "We got another problem with the Lighting Thieves Gang, except worse, we have to deal with 29 cars that the gang members stolen. Reinforcements requested."

--------------------

Behind the steel beams:

Some of the officers checked to see if the foreign officers are okay, but they noticed one of them had a mess in his pants. The police commander told the Promised Land officer, "Ah don't worry, that sometime happens to our officers. There are some disposable underwear and some spare pants in our police building."

The commander's radio beeped, and she turned on the radio. The radio, accidentally set a bit too loud, shouted, "The (insert cuss word) Lighting Thieves gang are at it again! This time they stole 29 cars and drove off with them! We need reinforcement immediately or else they will escape with the stolen cars!!"

The dizzy officer did not resist any efforts to help him. The other officer was too embarrassed to thank them, but he gratefully took their offer for a change of clothing...

The dizzy officer did not resist any efforts to help him. The other officer was too embarrassed to thank them, but he gratefully took their offer for a change of clothing...

The MCPD officer told the dizzy Promised Land officer, "We are going to send to the hospital for a check up. We do not want to risk being yelled at by the government and Promised Land government for letting an injured police officer take a risky task."

-----------

The commander said, "Alright, just sit in that police car over there, the driver will take you back to the police building so you can change your clothing." and then rushed to get into her police car. Another chase was to begin...

-------------------------------

On Highway 34:

"Why are all of the gangsters are bunched up on this highway? I thought they were going to spread out." mumbled a police officer as he tries to weave through the traffic to chase the huge mob of stolen cars. Suddenly, one of the stolen car doors opened and a bottle of cooking oil was dumped out, causing the police car to spin out of control and smash into two other police car.

"Three down, 17 more to go!" laughed a gang member in one of the stolen cars...

OOC: Not much more my officers can do utnil they are fixed. The two that were unaffected can't do anything until they are re-routed.

OOC: Hm...

-----------

IC: The commander, noticing that the two remaining officers' cars were wreaked, shouted "Get in my car, we still have some spare police cars at the station!"

OOC: Hm...

-----------

IC: The commander, noticing that the two remaining officers' cars were wreaked, shouted "Get in my car, we still have some spare police cars at the station!"

They complied, not really sure what else to do. one of them tripped in her hurry to get to the car, but managed to catch herself.

They complied, not really sure what else to do. one of them tripped in her hurry to get to the car, but managed to catch herself.

The commander hit the accelerator and sped all the way to the police station...

-----------------------

On Highway 34, in one of the stolen cars...:

"Rocket launcher?" "Check." "Ammo?" "Check." "Then what are you waiting for?" "Nothing."

The gangster armed with the rocket launcher opened the car door, pointed the rocket launcher at one of the police cars, and pulled the trigger.

Nothing happens

"WTF?" cried the rocket launcher armed gangster as he presses the trigger repeatedly but no result. "What is wrong with this crap?" mumbled the gangster as he closes the car door and takes a look into the rocket launcher's firing tube while pressing the trigger again.

Stolen car burst into a massive explosion

Edited by HHAYD