Insane crimes in GLS

HHAYD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Lakes State Government's announcement:

We are now willing to pay $5 million if anyone can help us catch the Lighting Thieves Gang members. They have caused large amount of infrastructure damages and the damage is over $300 million and still counting.

----------------------------------

At Great Lakes State International Airport:

The five Promised Land's police officers and two BNops agents arrived at the airport. As they stepped into the lobby area, they were met by three police officers and a police commander. The commander spoke while smiling, "Welcome to Great Lakes State, don't expect catching the Lighting Thieves Gang members to be easy. Anyways, I will give all of you the info on the gang once we are in the police van. Just follow me."

The GLS police officers and the commander walked out of the airport and entered the pickup/drop off area while the five Promised Land police officers and the two BNops agents followed. They entered a large police van while two of the GLS police officers entered their police car.

As the 3rd police officer begin to drive the van, the commander turned around, passed out the information packets, and spoke, "Here are the info packets about the gang. They have stolen an 8 lane highway bridge, two four lane railroad bridges, 20 high voltage power lines, 10 km of railroads, a 4 lane avenue bridge, 6 regular road bridges, and a McDonald building.

Considering the incident in the Golden Beach, Great Lakes State anti Dilberian zombie warfare memorial, and the incident that is currently occurring, the gang is infamous for wreaking chaos when they are losing the fight, and for successfully evading the police when they aren't fighting. In fact, some of our police officers joked that the gang would have been perfect for the demolition crew.

Intel from the federal police and intelligence agency showed that the gang still has about 100 members, but most of them are no where to be seen. We have busted their HQ in Monti City, but we suspect they have another HQ in the same city. Your goal is to help us track down the gang members and put an end to their stealing and destroying rampage for good."

--------------------------------

Meanwhile...

"One of our police cars were stolen, hm, I wonder where it is?" mumbled a police officer that was sitting in his police car on his traffic patrol duty. Suddenly, another police car flashed by, and the police officer instantly recognized the serial number on the police car. That police car was the one stolen...

"Come back here!" shouted the police officer as he slams on the accelerator...

OOC: Subtleknifewielder, just tell me if you want to RP your police officers or not.

"Oh geez, we got a police car trailing us..." mumbled the 4th gang member. "Here, let me distract him." replied the 1st gang member as he opens the car window and tosses out an opened box of donuts. The box of donuts smacked into the trailing police car's front window. "What the crap?" mumbled the trailing police as he activates the windshield wipers as an attempt to get the smashed donuts off the windshield. The police officer couldn't see through the smashed donuts, so he ended up rear ending another police car.

"Two down, how many to go?" asked the 1st gang member. "Oh, about another 50 or 60, not including the helicopters, undercover police cars, and maybe the federal police cars." replied the 4th gang member as they enter the highway's entrance. Several seconds later, eight more police cars showed up. "Are there anymore donuts in here?" asked the 1st gang member. "No, but there is can of spiced ham and a package of bread." replied the 4th gang member.

Now the 1st gang member couldn't decide, eat the ham and bread or use them to distract the police...

..."Welcome to Great Lakes State, don't expect catching the Lighting Thieves Gang members to be easy. Anyways, I will give all of you the info on the gang once we are in the police van. Just follow me."

As the 3rd police officer begin to drive the van, the commander turned around, passed out the information packets, and spoke, "Here are the info packets about the gang. They have stolen an 8 lane highway bridge, two four lane railroad bridges, 20 high voltage power lines, 10 km of railroads, a 4 lane avenue bridge, 6 regular road bridges, and a McDonald building.

Considering the incident in the Golden Beach, Great Lakes State anti Dilberian zombie warfare memorial, and the incident that is currently occurring, the gang is infamous for wreaking chaos when they are losing the fight, and for successfully evading the police when they aren't fighting. In fact, some of our police officers joked that the gang would have been perfect for the demolition crew.

Intel from the federal police and intelligence agency showed that the gang still has about 100 members, but most of them are no where to be seen. We have busted their HQ in Monti City, but we suspect they have another HQ in the same city. Your goal is to help us track down the gang members and put an end to their stealing and destroying rampage for good."

OOC: Subtleknifewielder, just tell me if you want to RP your police officers or not.

OOC: Well, in general actions I don't mind you RP'ing them, but in any actual encounters with the gang, you cue me and I take over

"Oh geez, we got a police car trailing us..." mumbled the 4th gang member. "Here, let me distract him." replied the 1st gang member as he opens the car window and tosses out an opened box of donuts. The box of donuts smacked into the trailing police car's front window. "What the crap?" mumbled the trailing police as he activates the windshield wipers as an attempt to get the smashed donuts off the windshield. The police officer couldn't see through the smashed donuts, so he ended up rear ending another police car.

"Two down, how many to go?" asked the 1st gang member. "Oh, about another 50 or 60, not including the helicopters, undercover police cars, and maybe the federal police cars." replied the 4th gang member as they enter the highway's entrance. Several seconds later, eight more police cars showed up. "Are there anymore donuts in here?" asked the 1st gang member. "No, but there is can of spiced ham and a package of bread." replied the 4th gang member.

Now the 1st gang member couldn't decide, eat the ham and bread or use them to distract the police...

OOC: Eat it! Eat it! He's addicted, remember... :awesome:

OOC: Eat it! Eat it! He's addicted, remember... :awesome:

OOC: Just watch the result...

-----------------------

IC: "Screw this, I can always get more ham and bread later. Besides, this can of ham has hot spicy sauce in it, which I hate." mumbled the 1st gang member as he opens the window again, rips open the package of bread, eats a slice of it and toss it out along with the can of spiced ham. The bread and ham had disastrous results on the police cars. The bread slices smacked into the windshields of the police cars and the can of ham busted through one of the police car's windshield and knocked out the driver.

"10 down, random of more to go!" cheered the 1st gang member as he closes the window. "Oh god..." mumbled the 4th gang member as suddenly, a swarm of police cars pulled in front of them. "Looks like we have to drive through the highway repair site, better buckle up." ordered the 4th gang member as he smashed through the traffic cones and into the repair site. Some of the police cars stopped, but other continued their chase. "I have an idea." said the 1st gang member as he opens the window and throws out his shoes. The shoes smashed into the leading police car's windshield and caused the driver to panic, and the police car smashed into a trailer full traffic cones. The trailer was shifted by the impact and was shoved into a large fuel tank.

The fuel tank exploded, igniting another vehicle that was holding welding supplies, including the flammable gases, and that resulted in the explosion being amplified. The explosion sent the traffic cones flying everywhere with dangerous amount of energy. "Oh (insert cuss word)..." mumbled one of the police officers who was in the 2nd leading police car as his windshield shatters due to the impact of the traffic cones...

Great Lakes State National News:

Report title: The killer traffic cones return...

Story: Police failed to stop the Lighting Thieves gangsters. The gang members stole a police car, and was instantly chased by other local police cars. However, the first police car victim was hit by an opened box of donuts and crashed into another police car. Another 8 police cars arrived as the gangsters drove onto Highway 34. Slices of bread and a can of ham was thrown out of the stolen police car by the gangsters, and those food ended up blocking the police car's windshield and the can of ham smashed into one of the police cars, causing some of the police cars to crash.

Soon, more police cars arrived in front of the gangsters, hoping to cut them off. However, the gang members drove their stolen police car into a highway repair site. Some of the police cars continued their chase through the repair site, and a pair of shoes was thrown out the stolen police car window by one of the gangsters. The pair of shoes damaged one of the police cars and caused the driver to panic, driving into a trailer full of traffic cones. Due to the impact of the police car, the trailer smashed into a fuel tank, igniting the fuel inside the fuel tank, and the explosion ignited the flammable gasses inside of another trailer that was filled with welding supplies. The explosions caused the traffic cones to fly everywhere and smash into cars. Repair workers had to dive for cover to avoid being splattered by the flying traffic cones. No one was killed, but over a dozen people, including the police officers, were injured, and over two dozens of cars were damaged by the flying traffic cones. To make the matter worse, the gang members are still continuing their escape.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: At least when it comes to fair fights. But those two that just got away don't fight fair, now do they? :P

OOC: They don't have any guns, they are badly outnumbered by not-so-happy police officers, and they have to find a way to keep the police cars from fully surrounding them. Do you really expect them to bring their fists against several dozens of armed police officers?

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: They don't have any guns, they are badly outnumbered by not-so-happy police officers, and they have to find a way to keep the police cars from fully surrounding them. Do you really expect them to bring their fists against several dozens of armed police officers?

OOC: No, I don't... :P

OOC: Fun stuff. Just a little note: The BNops would likely be seen as detectives or something like that ordered to help by the Chairman. Nobody actually knows that the BNops exist.

For moar info, go read the thread I've linked to in my sig.

OOC: Fun stuff. Just a little note: The BNops would likely be seen as detectives or something like that ordered to help by the Chairman. Nobody actually knows that the BNops exist.

For moar info, go read the thread I've linked to in my sig.

OOC: Wait, so the BNops are undercover?

OOC: Wait, so the BNops are undercover?

OOC: Use them however you want. It's just that nobody knows that they're BNops and thus among the best men Canada has. They usually do SpecOps missions or secret stuff, but they can operate in the "open", as well, such as posing as detectives to help you.

At Great Lakes State International Airport:

The five Promised Land's police officers and two BNops agents arrived at the airport. As they stepped into the lobby area, they were met by three police officers and a police commander. The commander spoke while smiling, "Welcome to Great Lakes State, don't expect catching the Lighting Thieves Gang members to be easy. Anyways, I will give all of you the info on the gang once we are in the police van. Just follow me."

The GLS police officers and the commander walked out of the airport and entered the pickup/drop off area while the five Promised Land police officers and the two BNops agents followed. They entered a large police van while two of the GLS police officers entered their police car.

They finally arrived at the police HQ, while a swarm of police cars sped past by with their lights flashing. The van's radio suddenly spoke, "Commander Harg, we got a situation here. Two car thieves stolen one of our police car, and they are clearly giving us trouble by damaging or destroying over a dozen of our police cars that were chasing them. We noticed that the car thieves were actually members of the Lighting Thieves Gang. They are on Highway 34."

As the van driver pulls the van into the underground parking lot, the police commander turned around and asked, "Who wants to try to chase and catch the two Lighting Thieves gang members? You need to have a driver lisence and decide fast."

---------------------------------------------

OOC: Subtleknifewielder and Lynneth, you get to RP your police officers/agents now.

OOC: Subtleknifewielder and Lynneth, you get to RP your police officers/agents now.

OOC:

<.<

'>.>

<.<''

I kinda sent them so you can do stuff with them. I couldn't possibly replicate the awesome stuff you've done here even if I tried hard. If you want, you can just kill them off in some epic fashion...

OOC:

<.<

'>.>

<.<''

I kinda sent them so you can do stuff with them. I couldn't possibly replicate the awesome stuff you've done here even if I tried hard. If you want, you can just kill them off in some epic fashion...

OOC: Just RP them doing things, such as turning, stopping, and etc etc after I give the details about the surrounding area. Then, I will RP the criminals and the police responding to your agents' actions. I don't want to make your agents look horrible.

Edited by HHAYD

They finally arrived at the police HQ, while a swarm of police cars sped past by with their lights flashing. The van's radio suddenly spoke, "Commander Harg, we got a situation here. Two car thieves stolen one of our police car, and they are clearly giving us trouble by damaging or destroying over a dozen of our police cars that were chasing them. We noticed that the car thieves were actually members of the Lighting Thieves Gang. They are on Highway 34."

As the van driver pulls the van into the underground parking lot, the police commander turned around and asked, "Who wants to try to chase and catch the two Lighting Thieves gang members? You need to have a driver lisence and decide fast."

Every single one of the police volunteered. Not sure how else to decide it in case they didn't have enough vehicles to go around, they decided the ones with most seniority would get first crack at the thieves if they couldn't all drive at once.

Every single one of the police volunteered. Not sure how else to decide it in case they didn't have enough vehicles to go around, they decided the ones with most seniority would get first crack at the thieves if they couldn't all drive at once.

The commander was impressed, and said, "Good. We have enough police cars to let all of you drive. One of our police officers will show you the way to get to Highway 34, and all of the police cars has maps of the city and radios. The reserved police cars are parking on the right side of the wall, I will provide you the car keys. Hurry up!" The commander then hand each one of them a police car key and walked away quickly as another police car pulled in to help lead the 7 foreign police officers/detectives where to go.

The commander was impressed, and said, "Good. We have enough police cars to let all of you drive. One of our police officers will show you the way to get to Highway 34, and all of the police cars has maps of the city and radios. The reserved police cars are parking on the right side of the wall, I will provide you the car keys. Hurry up!" The commander then hand each one of them a police car key and walked away quickly as another police car pulled in to help lead the 7 foreign police officers/detectives where to go.

Each rushed to their assigned car, eager to prove that they weren't as incompitant as the GLS cops seemed to be.

As each of them started their vehicles (After buckling themselves in with their seat-belts), each took off, hitting the switch to throw on their lights and indicate that they were on official police business...

Each rushed to their assigned car, eager to prove that they weren't as incompitant as the GLS cops seemed to be.

As each of them started their vehicles (After buckling themselves in with their seat-belts), each took off, hitting the switch to throw on their lights and indicate that they were on official police business...

The leading police car, a GLS police driver, lead the 7 police cars to Highway 34. After a few minutes of driving, they finally entered the highway. All of the 7 cars' radios crackled, "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there are nitro boosters in your police car, but please be careful using them since they greatly boost the speed and the amount of nitro is limited. We have also sent in two police helicopters to help you locate where the gang members are heading to."

Meanwhile, above them, two police helicopters were flying over the highway to keep track where the Lighting Thieves gang members are heading to.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap, 8 police cars are gaining on us..." mumbled the 4th gang member. "Is there anything we can throw at them?" asked the 1st gang member. "Well, there is a trash can under that panel with the trash can symbol on it. Plus, there are some banana peels and three containers of engine oil on the floor" replied the 4th gang member. "Perfect!" shouted the 1st gang member as he picks up the banana peels and cans of engine oil, opens the panel, lifts out the bag of smelly trash, opens the window, and shakes out the garbage, dumps the engine out out of the can, and throw out the the garbage bag, engine oil cans, and the banana peels.

"What the?" yelled the leading GLS police officer as his car spins out of control on the garbage, banana peels, and engine oil and smashes into a concrete highway divider. Now the seven foreign police officers are on their own, except for the two police helicopters.

Edited by HHAYD

Each of the cops were lucky enough to avoid crashing into the leading car, though one asked via his radio if the one who had crashed was OK. They made sure to stay directly in line behind the fleeing vehicle, to avoid anything that was thrown.

"Yeah, I am okay, but the engine is damaged so I can't help you guys much." replied the leading police officer.

---------------------------------

"(Insert cussword! They are right behind us in a line! I can't hit them without having to pop out the rear window!" mumbled the 4th gang member. "Screw this, I am going to ruin their day for good." replied the 1st gang member as he activated the nitro boosters and sped on the emergency lane toward the cloverleaf section where Highway 1 was passing through. They then drove onto the ramp that leads toward Highway 1.

-------------------------------------

"This is Monti City Police helicopter TH683. The gangsters have entered Highway 1 and are heading toward north toward Michigan Bridge. The Michigan Bridge is currently suffering from heavy traffic congestion because the bridge is under repairs and upgrades. Be careful...

--------------------------------

During all of these chaos, in the second Lighting Thieves HQ:

The new leader, nicknamed "The Unknown", was watching the news. He then picked up his phone and spoke, "Hm, our vice leader and his sidekick are distracting the police. Perfect. Lets steal some cars in those parking garages..."

Edited by HHAYD