Insane crimes in GLS

HHAYD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more GLS soldiers stormed into the room as the other soldiers arrests the other 11 gang members. One of them shot the drunken gang member, but the gunshot didn't kill the 3rd gang member. Instead, he leaped onto one of the GLS soldiers and the attacked GLS soldier accidentally let loose a hail of gun fires which blasted the 2nd gang member's iPod Shuffle. The 2nd gang member screamed, "My ipod shuffle! You jerks!", and also joined the fight. 10 more GLS soldiers stormed in, shredded the 2nd and 3rd gang members to pieces with their machine guns. The two attacked soldiers got up and shouted, "Again, put your hands up! NOW!" The 1st gang member responded, "Make me another ham sandwich for ruining my sandwich and I will." The 4th gang member shouted, "Hold on!" while now posting in the CN Water Cooler section, the Bars thread.

One of the soldiers walked up to the first gang member, and asked with an annoyed accent, "Aren't there anymore ham in that fridge next to you?" The first gang member replied, "No, that sandwich that you are stepping on right now had the last of the bread and ham." "Here is the deal, you get to eat ham sandwiches in prison and let us arrest you." The gang member replied, "No, I want my ham sandwich right now!"

The other soldier walked up to the 4th gang member and shouted, "You heard us. Put your (insert cuss word)ing hands up! NOW!"

The response? This:

"Hold on" replied the 4th gang member

"You have 5 seconds..." ordered the gang member

"10 minutes. Okay?" asked the fourth gang member while frantically posting.

"Hold on"

"Like I said, 10 more minutes"

"That does it!" shouted the GLS soldier and blasted the laptop screen with the assault rifle.

"OMFG! (insert cuss word 5x) you! You are going to pay!" screamed the 4th gang member as he smashed his broken laptop on top of the soldier's head...

OOC: To be continued...

Clearly, the poor GLS soldiers were not expecting two unarmed gang members to wreak chaos...

--------------------------------------

As the 4th gang member begin to throw a tantrum, the 1st gang member was holding onto a table, screaming, "I want my ham sandwich nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" as one of the soldiers try to pry and drag the ham sandwich addict gangster off the table. Suddenly...

"YOU BLUE BLOODY FREAKING ZOMBIE MONSTERS THAT HAS NO LIFE (insert 10x other random words)!!" screamed the 4th gang member as he picked up his even more broken laptop that laid on the knocked out soldier and threw it at another soldier who was unsuccessfully trying to drag the 1st gang member off the table. More troops stormed in, only to get squashed when the 1st gang member tipped over the giant fridge onto the soldiers.

Both gang members smashed through the windows on the second floor and landed on another soldier. The two gang members ran out onto a street and hopped into a tank before the other soldiers can even react. "Oh (insert cuss word), I should have sent more soldiers to watch the other side of the building..." groaned a military commander as the gang members begun their tank joy ride.

There was a problem though, the gang members didn't know how to operate a tank but they were determined to try it out. The military tank lurched backward and fired as the GLS soldiers begin to take cover. The tank then stopped and then went forward toward the right and smashed into two SUVs, setting off the car alarms. Then, the tank backed up and ran into a stoplight pole. "We are going to need lots of luck." mumbled the military commander as the tank backs up and runs over several road barricades...

"Do we have any AT guns?" asked the commander. "Um, we didn't bring any, and we aren't suppose to blow up things unless we used all of the other options." replied a radio operator. "(Insert cuss word), this is not going to be good." mumbled the commander as he face palmed...

------------------------------------

Inside the tank...

"How about we stop at the grocery store so I can get some ham and bread?" asked the 1st gang member. "Sure thing, but you better let me get a new laptop." replied the 4th gang member as he accidentally hit the button that said, "fire". A split second later, a roar of a shell flew out from the tank's cannon and smashed behind a van marked "Free candy!", filled with bank robbers who were trying to get away from the police. The van was sent cartwheeling forward into truck filled with Oreo packages. "Great job, you just wasted a truckload of good Oreos" replied the 1st gang member as he drove the tank through a parking lot full of cars and into a grocery store. "Look who is talking, you just smashed through a parking lot and into a store. Anyways, do realize that I just hit a van full of candy." remarked the 4th gang member. "Be right back, getting some bread and ham." said the 1st gang member as he leaped out of the tank and bolted into the wreaked store.

Edited by HHAYD

After the first gang member hopped back into the tank, with the ham and bread, the police arrived. "Abandon the tank and surrender or else we will be forced to use violence." ordered a police officer with a megaphone. "Just shut up. I am going to get my laptop." mumbled the 4th gang member as he switched to the tear gas shells and started firing. "Dude, are you going to drive the tank or what?" asked the 4th gang member as the 1st gang member opens the bread package. "I will, after I finish making and eating my sandwich."

"Fine with me." said the 4th gang member as he takes over the controls and begin driving the tank up a highway ramp...

---------------------------

"Unit one, go up to that tank and try to pry open that that metal cap that is covering the entrance into the tank." ordered the police chief after he turned on the radio.

---------------------------

If things couldn't get any worse, it did, enough to leave the military and the police double face palming...

"Dude, you are driving onto the wrong side of the highway." informed the 1st gang member. "You don't want to use the tank controls, I will, and I have the right to do what I want with the tank without killing us. Besides, this is the shortest way to the computer store." responded the 4th gang member as he runs into a swarm of cars speeding at about 80 mph. "I feel pity for those people you are running into." mumbled the 1st gang member as he turns around to finish his sandwich.

Edited by HHAYD

"Erm, what are those up ahead?" asked the first gang member while munching on his sandwich. "Police cars, I suspect they think they can stop a tank by parking large amount of their cars in front of it. I have an idea..." replied the the 4th gang member. The 4th gang member smashed the tank through a concrete highway divider and ended up getting the tank stuck on a repair site. "What is holding us down?" asked the 4th gang member. "You know those thick stainless steel wires that road and highway construction workers use to reinforce the roads and highways? I think our tank got snagged by those wires" said the 1st gang member.

The 4th gang member groaned while face palming, "Great, no-", only to get cut off when the tank fell through the highway repair site and on top of a pair of train tracks. The 1st gang member got up, looked out the tank window, and noticed a freight train hauling containers of milk heading toward them. "Oh (insert cuss word), this is not going to look good. We are going to get milked." said the gang member. "What do you mean we are going to get milked?" asked the 4th gang member while also getting up.

The 4th gang member's question was answered when the freight train smashed into their tank at 70 mph...

-----------------------------------

"Where is the freaking tank?" asked the police chief. "The tank is on highway 12, smashing through cars by traveling on the wrong way. About half of kilometer north of us." replied a police officer. Suddenly, an loud ripping noise of thick steel wires, instantly followed by a tank falling through it. "Crap, radio the transportation department to close down railway route 67, looks like our target just fell on top of some train tracks." said the police chief. "Um sir, it is too late, a train is heading towa-" replied the police officer, but was cut off when their target was hit by a freight train loaded with milk.

Shortly before the train smashed into the tank, the train operator was smart enough to jump off the train. However...

The milk train smashed into the tank, causing the engine train car to crunch into the tank and explode as the train container cars filled with milk smashed into the mess. The good news is that due to all of the milk that is slamming into the mess, the explosion and the fire wasn't too bad, but the tank was heavily damaged and nearly half of a kilometer of train tracks were damaged or destroyed.

----------------------------------

"My sandwich, ham, and bread are ruined, again..." cried the 1st gang member after the explosion settled down. "Shut up, you need to go to a rehab center for your ham sandwich addiction." replied the 4th gang member as he tries to push the tank's exit cap open. "I am not an addict." shouted the 1st gang member. "Yes you are, now be quiet and help me, unless if you want us to drown because there are milk leaking into our tank." replied the 4th gang member as he pushes open the cap, only to get flooded by a massive stream of lukewarm milk heated by the explosion and train fuel.

"OMFG! WE ARE GOING TO DROWN!" screamed the 4th gang member as he hops out of the way. "At least we die milky. Too bad we didn't bring any Oreos with us." replied the 1st gang member.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Wow...I thought these guys were done for... :blink:

Moar, please! :popcorn:

OOC: When they get caught by the law enforcement agencies, lets just say they are going to be punished really hard...

----------------------------------------

IC: "Such a waste of good milk, look at all of those smashed up train cars of milk leaking milk." mumbled the now lukewarm milk/train fuel soaked 4th gang member as he climbed out of the wreaked tank. They were quite lucky, the train impact didn't kill them but it did end their tank joy ride spree. "Can I get more ham and bread?" asked the 1st gang member. "No, you numb skull." replied the 4th gang member. "I smell gas fume..." said the first gang member. "Oh crap, go go go! This tank is going to blow!" shouted the 4th gang member as they started running. However, the police was closing fast...

"Hide in that wreaked milk train car, there is a gash on the side large enough to fit us." said the 1st gang member as they ran and hid in one of the wreaked milk train cars. The 1st gang member climbed into the wreaked train car and accidentally slipped and fell into a pool of milk. "I wish we brought Oreos with us..." mumbled the 1st gang member while climbing out of the pool of milk...

-------------------------------------

"Where the are those tank joy riders? They are in so much trouble..." growled the chief police officer with a nose plug on due to his bloody nose because he face palmed so hard. Meanwhile, police officers are running toward the wreaked tank to see if the gang members are still in the tank. Suddenly, the wreaked tank exploded and sprayed metal pieces everywhere. No one was killed, however...

The tank explosion ignited all of the train fuel, making the explosion even larger and sent some random traffic cones flying through the air with dangerous velocity. To make the matter worse, the traffic cones were one of those large, thick, heavy ones. Most of the flying traffic cones smashed into police officers, knocking them out and breaking bones, and into police cars, shattering windows and leaving dents. One of the cones smacked into the chief police officer's face and bounced off onto several other police officers, knocking all of them out and giving them nasty bruises. "I hate traffic cones..." was the last sentence that the chief police officer said before falling unconscious.

---------------------

OOC:

Mortal of this story: Bullets and flying metal pieces aren't what kill/knockout people, explosion propelled traffic cones kill/knockout people. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

GLS National News Report:

Report's title: Attack of the flying traffic cones

11:07 AM:

The local police and military just recentlyattacked the Lighting Thieves gang's hideout. They were expecting over 100 gang members to put up a heavy resistance, but there were only 15 gang members in the hideout. However, 4 of the gang members resisted arrest and later picked fights with the soldiers. Two of the gang members were shot to death and the other two escaped while injuring 14 soldiers. The two remaining gang members hijacked a tank before the police or the military can even respond. The gang members drove the tank into a grocery store, one of the hopped out and ran into the store and stole some ham and bread. The gang members continued their tank joy ride, but the military was unable to help the local police because they were caught in a huge gun fight against three other gangs. Monti police officers had attempted to stop the tank but failed.

Later, the gangsters drove the tank onto the wrong side of highway 12, smashed through the concrete dividers onto the other side of the highway to get around the police cars that were blocking their path ans were snagged by steel wires on the repair site. Less than a minute later, the steel wires gave away and dropped the tank onto railway route 67. Police attempted to close the railroad, but it was too late because a freight train loaded with milk was too fast and too close to stop in time. As a result, the milk train smashed into the tank. Police officers attempted to investigate if the gang members are still alive in the tank, but then the tank exploded, igniting the train fuel, and sent traffic cones flying everywhere. Some of the traffic cones smashed into the police officers and the police cars, knocking many of the police officers out and causing impact damages on the police cars. In fact, our news helicopter's engine was hit by one of the traffic cones and had to make an emergency landing. Several ambulances have arrived at the train wreak site. More information will come later.

This is truly an alarming turn of events. Does GLS require help in combatting these criminals?

We don't really care if you send in your own police agents. All help is welcomed, as long as you pay for any damages the your agents cause.

OOC: Say yes and you will just fuel my epic hilarious RPing... :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: OK. I'll send some people I'm not TOO attached to... :D

IC: Five police officers, upon hearing of this, would volunteer to go and help with the situation. They were booked seats on the next flight out, and were in GLS within a day.

GLS was notified in advance of their arrival.

The gang members:

"I want ham sandwich, and maybe Oreos." mumbled the 1st gang member as he climbs out of the wreaked milk train car. "God, will you shut up already?" replied the 4th gang member who already climbed out of the train car. "Where should we go?" asked the 1st gang member. "Hm, how about we hijack a car..." said the 4th gang member.

-----------------

About 15 minutes later, outside of a cafe...

"Weeeeeeeeee!!" shouted the 4th gang member as he hits the accelerator. "Erm, don't you think it is a bad idea to hijack and steal a police patrol car?" replied the 1st gang member. "Nah, that police officer wouldn't bother." giggled the 4th gang member.

---------------------

Meanwhile...

A police officer was munching on some donuts after parking his patrol car. As he munched, he turned around, and noticed his patrol car was pulling out of it's parking position with two people inside it. "WTF?!" thought the police officer as he ran outside of the cafe as his patrol car sped away. He then pulled out his police radio and shouted into it, "This is Officer Marbu, my patrol car has been stolen by two car jackers. I repeat, this is Officer Marbu, my patrol car has been stolen by two car jackers."

OOC: Just let me know when the best time would be to insert my characters. Obviously not now, as in the current timeline they are still on the way...

OOC: Tomorrow, if I have time to go on my computer.