Insane crimes in GLS

HHAYD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Golden Beach, after the drunken person defeated the 6 Lighting Thieves gang members...

If things couldn't get any worse for the Lighting Thieves gang, it did get worse.

"Screw this, I am going bring down that pathetic drunk myself." mumbled the gang unit commander as he walked toward where the drunken person was at. The drunken person just got up while slurring, "Wow, now that was a nice cushion..." Suddenly, the drunken person was punched in the face by not-so-happy gang commander. "(OOC: insert cuss word :OOC) you!" screamed the commander. The drunken person got up, and then vomited on the gang commander."OH (OOC: insert cuss word 3 times :OOC)!! SICK!!" screamed the commander as he was knocked off balance while being hit by the stream of foul smelling vomit.

A gang member ran up the drunken person and kicked him in the stomach, and the gang member was instantly smacked and thrown onto the vomit covered gang commander. He too, the gang member, was vomited on by drunken person. The drunken person stumbled around and fell onto the ground, snoring. Meanwhile, the police officers arrived...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: LOL! I'll bet the survivors'll be perfectly happy to go with the police after THAT...

OOC: Indeed yes. :awesome:

-------------------

IC: The GLS police officers were quickly running toward the gang position after not receiving any attack for several minutes. Instantly and unexpectedly, 11 remaining gang members ran toward the police, dropping their weapons and raising their hands to show they surrendered, while shouting, "We surrender!! Just stop that drunken person from killing us!!" As the police officers arrested the gang members, some of them noticed a foul smell and loud snoring and walked to the rocky area. In there, 5 gang members were knocked out and lying on the ground, and meanwhile, another two gang members covered in vomit were struggling to get up.

"Sir! Are you okay?" said a police officer. The gang commander yelled back, "What does it look it? Just get that drunken idiot away from us, he completely wreaked my unit and vomited on us before falling asleep!"

One of the police officers radioed the police unit that another 8 people were found while two other police officers handcuffed the vomit covered gang members. "Geez, how sad, a drunken person took down a heavily armed entire gang..." mumbled a police officer lieutenant.

Edited by HHAYD

Somewhere in GLS, in the Lighting Thieves gang HQ:

"This is so embarrassing..." groaned the leader of the gang, John Jim who had a black eye and some bandages from being beaten up by the drunken person. "You can say that again. The good news is that we still have 127 recruits who are being trained." replied a lower ranking gang member. "All I know is that incident is going to end up on the news, and then all of the other gangs and the public are going to laugh at us." replied the gang leader. As he walked away, he said, "For the love god, train those recruits how to use weapons and fight. I do not want to see them getting their rear ends smacked by another drunken idiot."

OOC: Expect moar WTF-LOL big things stealing rampage to occur... :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

At GLS anti zombie warfare war memorial:

"Don't you think it is rude stealing things from a war memorial?" asked one of the gang members as they knock out the last security guard and disable the security system. "Nah. Remember, we need cash, badly. Besides, this war memorial was getting a security system upgrade, so the current one isn't fully functioning, making it a perfect target. " replied the gang leader.

The gang members imminently got to work, by cutting out the protective glass on the wall. Meanwhile, other gang members moved quickly to steal the artifacts in the war memorial/museum...

----------------

About 15 minutes later...

"Good, now carefully remove the marble panels from that wall." commanded the gang leader. Suddenly, a security dog, a German Shepard, lunged toward a 5 meter tall ladder out of nowhere. "I want my mommy!" screamed a gang member with a high powered cutting tool as his ladder tipped over. "WTF?! Kill that dog!" yelled the gang leader. Gun fires erupted everywhere, but the security dog escaped into the artifacts room, where another part of the gang was busy removing the artifacts. Blood curling screams can be heard from the artifacts room as heavily armed gang members rushed into the room.

However, the dog was hiding somewhere shortly after the armed gang members arrived. "Where did that dumb dog go?" asked an armed gang member. Suddenly, the security dog leaped out of an artifact (which was a helicopter) and clamped it's teeth onto a gang member's private part with a auto shotgun. The gang member screamed in pain as he accidentally pull the shotgun trigger twice. Less than a second later, 10 gang members collapsed onto the floor, screaming in pain or dead, and one of them was missing his private part.

OOC: EDIT: Moderators, please don't hurt me...

Edited by HHAYD

Okay, first, the Lighting Thieves gang got nearly wiped out by a drunken person, now this time, a dog is going to...

----------------------

In the GLS anti-zombie warfare museum:

Chaos was everywhere. Gang members were panicking, trying to find and kill the dog and help their injured buddies. However, the security dog continued it's killing/beating rampage. Another blood curling scream was heard in the bathroom as the dog raced out of the bathroom, barely dodging heavy machine gun fires. The security dog jumped onto a another ladder, but the ladder was loaded with marble panels. The ladder tipped over, smashing on top of three other gang members. "Use the rocket and grenade launchers!!" screamed John Jim. Grenades and rockets flew everywhere, but the security dog already took cover. Explosions ripped throughout the building, killing and injuring more gang members. Suddenly, a glass ceiling collapsed on top of 11 other gang members, crushing them to death.

"Not again..." groaned John Jim as he face palmed.

---------------------------

OOC: Hint: The gang members never learned how to take down a genius, killer dog. Nor do they know it is a bad idea to use grenade and rocket launchers in a building against a fast, small, enemy. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

...and one of them was missing his private part.

OOC: *Winces in sympathy.* OUCH!

OOC: Hint: The gang members never learned how to take down a genius, killer dog. Nor do they know it is a bad idea to use grenade and rocket launchers in a building against a fast, small, enemy. :awesome:

OOC: So I see... :awesome:

In the GLS anti-zombie war memorial:

The Lighting Thieves gang had a new problem on their hands. Not only the security dog was wreaking chaos with them, but parts of the building was heavily damaged and there were fire. "How are we going to put out a fire this big?" gasped a gang member. "Simple, we deactivate the safety valves on those CO2 fire extinguisher and toss them into the fire. The explosion of CO2 would instantly knock out the fire." replied another gang member.

The two gang members tossed three CO2 fire extinguishers onto the fire and ran for it. Meanwhile...

The gang leader was groaning in pain from being hit by a chunk of marble on his head. "Why aren't you guys putting out the fire?" asked the leader. "No need, we tossed three fire extinguishers onto the fire. The explosion of CO2 would knock out the fire". "YOU (insert cuss word)ing IDIOTS! That will demolish this building!" roared the gang leader. "How do you know?" asked one of the gang members. "I seen a episode of the MythBusters. They were seeing if fire extinguishers actually explode and knock out the fire. The chemical foam one and the CO2 one with the broken safety valve created enough explosions to damage buildings!" replied the gang leader while face palming.

A few seconds later, a deafening roar of an explosion occurred in the building, followed by derbies and gang members flying everywhere...

The Lighting Thieves gang had a new problem, well, multiple new problems...

The security dog was nowhere to be seen and the fire was basically blown away by the CO2 explosion, which is good. However, large parts of the building collapsed or was heavily damaged. There were injured or dead gang members laying all over the place, and the police were coming. It appeared that somebody noticed the chaos in the war memorial, gunshots, burning fire, and the loud CO2 explosion.

"I might as well as slit my wrists, the failures are too much for me to handle." groaned John Jim as he laid on the wreckage with a broken arm and trapped under a sheet of shattered glass.

Then, the security dog appeared and trotted over to the gang leader. "Bad dog, get away" screamed the gang leader. The security dog responded by sneezing and then peed at the gang leader's face and walked away. "Stupid dogs..." mumbled John Jim as he struggles to wipe the urine away. Outside of the building, the police, ambulance, and firefighter vehicles arrived...

Edited by HHAYD

GLS Nation News:

Several days ago, the infamous Lighting Thieves gang made a failed attempt to steal the Golden Beach's sand. A single drunken person pulled into the beach in his car while the thieves were stealing the sand. The drunken person was Peter Han, and he mistaken the gang for another gang that owned him money. Peter Han defeated the Lighting Thieves gang even though the gang had heavily armed 50 members. After the fight was over, more Lighting Thieves gang members arrived at the beach, and Peter Han defeated them, again. Police have arrested 13 gang members out of 70 gang members.

-------------------------------

Just recently, the Lighting Thieves gang attempted to steal artifacts from the GLS Anti-Zombie War Memorial. The result? Disastrous. Even though the gang disabled the security system and knocked out all of the security guards, a single security dog wreaked chaos in the building. About 9 minutes later, a loud explosion was heard from the building. Police is still investigating what caused the explosion. More information will be shown later.

Hmm, we've seen some incompitant criminals in our own nation, but these thieves take the gold medal for it, if they are taken down by a single drunken man and a single security dog. We hope the war memorial was not too badly damaged.

Reply from GLS government:

You do not want to see how much damages that war memorial took...

The police arrived, and once again, the gang members came running toward the police with their hands up, unarmed. "Stop that dog from killing us!" screamed one of the gang members. "What dog?" asked a police officer. Moments later, a security dog cam rushing out of the building and leaped on top of a gang member. "Police! Help me!" screamed the downed gang member.

--------------

Harry Shaw arrived at the memorial building, and was shocked to see the damages. One of the police officers said, "Harry Shaw, do you know want to know how much damages that memorial took?" Harry Shaw responded, "Sure." The police officer pulled out his notebook and begun, "Main lobby completely collapsed, smoke damages in the military vehicle display and the memorial wall room, rocket and grenade damages throughout the building, the glass pyramid in the memorial wall room collapsed, bullet holes throughout the building, and the memorial wall was heavily damaged."

Harry Shaw stood silent. "Sir? Are you okay?" asked the police officer. "Yeah, but I think those gang members would have been perfect for the demolition crew." replied Harry Shaw.

GLS military, classified:

Operation Extermination.

Objective: Wipe out the last of the Lighting Thieves gang. Do not injure or kill any innocent people. Destroy the gang's hideout if necessary.

------------------------

In the Lighting Thieves gang hideout

"So, what are we going to do now. We only have another 15 gang members, but now we are on the GLSFPA (Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency) top priority arrest list." mumbled a gang member. The other one replied, "I have no idea. The only choices we have is disband or attempt to steal things. However, all of our gang members are unsure if our stealing rampage won't get crushed."

As they sat in the office room and sipped their coffee, the GLS military was rolling in.

------------

A few minutes later:

"You hear that rumbling noise?" asked one of the gang members who was eating his ham sandwich. "Wut?" asked another one listing to his iPod shuffle.

Loud explosion erupts

"OMG! The circus is here!" screamed the third gang member who was drinking beer. "Um no, that was a rocket launcher..." replied the fourth gang member who was playing CyberNations on his laptop.

Second explosion erupts, shaking the building and the GLS military troops storm in

"My ham sandwich!" cried the first gang member as his sandwich falls onto the dirty floor. "Turn down the (insert cuss word) volume" asked the second gang member who was turning up his iPod Shuffle's volume. A GLS soldier stormed into the room where the 4 gang members were in and shouted, "Put your hands up so nobody gets hurt!" "Bear hug!" shouted the drunken 3rd gang member as he charged and knocked down the GLS soldier. "One second!" replied the 4th gang member who was busy posting in one of the CN politics thread on his laptop.

OOC: I will finish the rest up later.

Edited by HHAYD