Insane crimes in GLS

HHAYD

7:00 AM, in the GLS Civil War Memorial's vehicles museum:

"How the (insert cuss word) do you steal an anchored 80 ton tank without making much noise?" asked a police officer as she stares at a sliced open unbreakable, reinforced glass box. The detective, Kar Spo, responded, "I am not sure, but if you looked at the walls on the other side of this room, you can see some pretty big holes drilled in them. I suppose the thief used some pretty strong ropes to pull the tank out of this building..."

"The security guards in this building said they didn't hear any noise. What the heck did the thief use to cover the noise the tank was going to make while being moved?" asked another police officer. Another police officer responded, "I have no idea, but all I know is that there is going to be large amount of angry people when they find out about this."

Kar Spo then walked out of the room, following the trail of holes that were drilled into the walls. He then stopped, and stared, "You got to be kidding me..."

Indeed, a large part of the wall was busted open and the ground was sliced through, revealing the underground parking lot...

--------------------------------------------

7:01 AM:

"Holy macaroni..." gasped Harry Shaw, a police detective, when he saw the crime scene. Oh yeah, the entire highway bridge was stolen...

"The highway repair crew noticed the entire highway bridge was missing at 6:53 AM, except for parts of the support beams that are underwater. However, the bridge was last reported to be standing at 4:00 PM, yesterday, shortly after the highway was closed for repair. Our scuba divers found hardly any bridge parts underwater." Noted a police officer.

"Yeah, but how would someone steal a 8 lane highway bridge overnight without being detected?" asked Harry Shaw. Another police detective responded, "That is what we are here for, to find out who and how the bridge was stolen."

OOC: I am going the RP how the thieves stole the highway bridge and the GLS Destroyer V1 tank when I have time. Plus, this is going to lead to something unexpected...

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: A tank and a bridge? You read the "5 biggest things anyone's stolen" article on Cracked, didn't you?

IC: If Heska chose to release this to the international media, some people would find this a perplexing series of events and probably blog about their theories.

OOC: A tank and a bridge? You read the "5 biggest things anyone's stolen" article on Cracked, didn't you?

IC: If Heska chose to release this to the international media, some people would find this a perplexing series of events and probably blog about their theories.

OOC: I haven't, yet. If people call this god modding, then a moderator may feel free to lock this thread.

OOC: LULZ, this is interesting so far... :popcorn:

Let him be, ladies/gentlemen. It may be outrageous, a lolwtf moment, impossible, durdur...but it is theoretically possible. With the right skills, prowess, experience, determination, and insanity, anyone can do it. :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: LULZ, this is interesting so far... :popcorn:

Let him be, ladies/gentlemen. It may be outrageous, a lolwtf moment, impossible, durdur...but it is theoretically possible. With the right skills, prowess, experience, determination, and insanity, anyone can do it. :awesome:

OOC: I once came up with a plan to steal the Vatican, this is tame compared to that

This is all doable. The technology to move a building, albeit a bit slow to do, exists, and if someone wanted to, they probably could steal a bridge

Also, LOL

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

OOC: I once came up with a plan to steal the Vatican, this is tame compared to that

This is all doable. The technology to move a building, albeit a bit slow to do, exists, and if someone wanted to, they probably could steal a bridge

Also, LOL

OOC: Hehe...perhaps I could come up with a RP of which somebody/group/whatever steal a whole country? That would be interesting, no? :awesome:

8:00 AM, in the GLS Civil War Memorial's vehicles museum section:

"Um, sir?" asked a police officer. "What is it?" replied Kar Spo. "You might want to take a look in that truck that was parking outside of the memorial, on the no parking section..." said the police officer.

After a few minutes of walking, Kar Spo entered the truck, and was instantly surprised. The GLS Destroyer V1 tank's parts laid in the truck, the criminals have taken apart the tank before the tank was reported stolen...

"You got to be kidding me..." thought Kar Spo.

A police officer also entered the truck, and said, "All I know is that if this leaks into the news, I don't even want to imagine it..."

---------------------------------------

8:29 AM, at the crime scene of the missing bridge:

"Just what the heck were the criminals were thinking. Why can't they steal other things that are smaller, such as cars, instead of a massive highway bridge?" mumbled Harry Shaw as a crane lifts a mud covered bridge part out of the river. The scuba divers noticed the bottom of the river looked out of place compared to the rest of the river, and digging through the mud, they found the bridge pieces.

Now, Harry is checking to see how did the bridge get taken apart. "Hm, the criminals used cutting tools to slice the bridge into pieces. After that, they probably took some of the bridge pieces with them and buried the rest in the mud, hoping to scavage the bridge pieces later." said Harry as he scraped off bits of mud off a piece of concrete.

"But what would they do with the bridge pieces sir?" asked a police officer. "I suspect they are going to sell it to the recycling centers or the metal scrap shops. We need to find those bridge pieces before it is too late." replied Harry.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Hehe, moar face palming failure for GLS police... :awesome:

---------------

IC: The next day, 9:00 AM:

Phone rings

"Hrm,?" mumbled a sleepy chief police officer as he picks up the phone

We got a situation here...

"Yeah? What is it?" ask the chief police officer.

Um, uh...

"Just say it, I don't have all day." said the chief police officer.

20 high voltage power line towers and a 5 km of railroad tracks were, um, stolen...

"WHAT?!" screamed the chief police officer.

And to top it off, you know the GLS Civil War Memorial? Half of the outside glass floors were also stolen.

*Chief police officer stares at the phone shocked.*

Hold on a second, I just got a report saying a 4 lane road bridge was stolen.

*Chief police officer collapse onto the floor and is unresponsive now.*

EDIT: OOC: Ugh, parents nagging me to get off the computer. I will finish this tomorrow.

Edited by HHAYD

Typical unhelpful, overblown, unilateral, and probably misinformed international Procinctian transmission regarding the incredible heists

“Only one criminal organization in the world has the reach, resources, and expertise to perpetrate crimes of this scale-”

*Dramatic Pause*

"!!!The Slavorussian Dark Hand!!!

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

At a metal scrap shop, somewhere in GLS:

Three cars and five large trucks filled with metal scraps drove up to a metal scrap shop in Mulir, the city with the highest amount of average crime in GLS. After the cars parked and the trucks parked, six masked men stepped out of the cars and walked into the building. The truck drivers stayed in the trucks. "Don't tell me you are going to rob me, I got a fully loaded assault rifle with me." said the shop owner. The leader of the masked men walked up and said, "Nah, as long as you won't shoot at us. Anyways, I got three truck loads of metal scraps I wish to sell to you outside."

"Sure thing, have the trucks park in the backyard of this store. Give me a sec while I open the gates." said the shop owner. After a few minutes passed, the gates were opened and the trucks drove in, and parked again.

"Hm, that is a lot of metal scraps." said the shop owner. The leader of the group shouted, "Alright men, unload the metal scraps." The trucks' cargo doors opened, spilling out the metal scraps. The shop owner walked up and picked a large steel beam marked, "Warning! High Voltage! Property of the Midwest Power Service."

"So, where did you find these metal scraps?" asked the now suspicious shop owner. The leader of the group responded, "Ah, we found them." The shop owner replied, "Where?" The leader of the group repeated, "Like I said, we found them."

After half of a hour passed...

The shop owner asked again, maybe the 50th time, "Where did you find them?" The leader of the group said, "Look, I don't have all day here. I will sell those metal scraps to you for a total of $700,000. You know how expensive stainless steel are. It is a deal, or no deal." The shop owner grinned, and replied, "Its a deal."

------------

At GLS Federal Police Agency HQ:

"Sir, we can't keep this from the media or the public any longer. We did everything we could, but with so many large objects being stolen, people are already getting suspicious. The only thing we recovered was a tank." said an officer. "I guess you are right..." replied a worn out police director officer.

-------------------------

GLS National News:

Breaking news:

Since yesterday, 20 Midwest Power Service's high voltage power line towers, 2 railroad bridges, both are the southwestern coastal railroads, one 8 lane highway bridge, a GLS Destroyer V1 tank, 5km of the southwestern coastal railroads, Jefro Avenue bridge, and half of the outside glass flooring of the GLS Civil War Memorial were stolen within two days. Police are unable to find any clues, witnesses, or leads, but they did manage to recover the GLS Destroyer V1 tank. With all of the unrecovered stolen objects' value put together, a total worth of about $3 billion were stolen. This is the largest robbery ever reported in GLS.

GLS Federal Police Agency is asking people if they have seen any suspicious activities before, during, and after the objects were stolen. More information will come.

OOC: Now all of you may respond through IC.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC:

I want one of those. Slice through highways? :v:

OOC: Ever heard of high powered, heavy duty cutting torches, circular electric powered saws with diamond plated blades, and maybe laser cutting tools?

Typical unhelpful, overblown, unilateral, and probably misinformed international Procinctian transmission regarding the incredible heists

“Only one criminal organization in the world has the reach, resources, and expertise to perpetrate crimes of this scale-”

*Dramatic Pause*

"!!!The Slavorussian Dark Hand!!!

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

OOC: No no no, it was obviously...

Molly's Goat!!!

179833734_3db78a2692.jpg