Declassified Documents from the Department of Drunkense

It has come to our attention that there is an increased risk of terrorist activity on the upcoming religious holiday of St Patrick's day. The terror alert for that weekend has gone plaid. Make all necessary precautions.

It has also come to our attention that at least some people are gearing up to ensure a stable holy day weekend. As the following document (Fig-1A) suggests:

treatyimage2.png

We also have the following reconnaissance image of the coordinated defense of one of the primary pilgrimage sites for the blessed day.

farkdefensek.jpg

We strongly recommend that the rest of you take similar precautions. Let no precious drop of fermented heaven fall to zealots and teetotalers. Remember, every time a beer is spilled, 6 million people get cancer.

Good luck, gentlemen. May we weather these dark times. With dark beer in hand, of course.

Epic. Simply epic. One of the best treaty announcements I’ve yet seen, between two of my favorite alliances to boot? That can only spell good things (and much beer, which is the same thing really) to come. Congratulations to both and may your taps never run dry.

o/Umbrella

o/Farkistan

Remember, every time a beer is spilled, 6 million people get cancer.

I loled. Nice treaty announcement - I'm surprised to see such top secret material such as your recon photos on the OWF, but as full of win as this is, I guess you can afford it.