The final push

Several months ago, an assassination attempt failed to kill Kaiserinmelcha Rania. The group who perpetrated the crime, the Coalition for Jewish Supremecy in Marscury (CJSM), was quickly punished and its numbers have been severly reduced. After a series of murders occured in the city of Judenberg, a second offensive was opened against the terrorist group. Several small bases have been exterminated by Marscurian troops, but the main base has remained illusive. That ends today:

A call comes in at the Judenberg police station. "Judenberg police, what is your emergency?"

"I have information about them," a voice says.

"Do you mean the CJSM?"

"Yes. I know the location of their final base."

"Excellent! What can you tell us?"

"What about the reward?"

"You will recieve the 20 million marks if your information checks out. Now tell us the information."

"The CJSM has set up a base in the thissle valley. I saw them when I sent my sheep grazing. There is a walled compound, and it's heavily armed."

"Thank you very much sir. Meet us tomorrow afternoon in front of the station. Say this exact phrase 'sheep enjoy eating thissles'."

An aerial flyover by a police helicopter confirmed this information. Marscurian central command was notified, and soldiers were being prepared for a final assualt.

*At Central Command*

"What was that?" Colonel Weisskopf asked. "Alright, I'll organize several divisions for battle. I suppose we should notify the Kaisermelech." Weisskopf went to the staging area and got into his jeep. "Move out!" he ordered.

apoc.jpg

Endgame tanks roll through the streets of Judenberg, on route to the CJSM base

ds4a.jpg

Soldiers watch as a Mughal transport helicopter goes to pick up a batch of soldiers and an artillery piece

_44951340_44951320.jpg

A convoy of military vehicles travels up a mountain pass to Thissle Valley

061205_coup_hmed_120a.h2.jpg

Blockades were set up to prevent any entry to the base, or the escape of combatants

ahmadinejad_the_movie.jpg

This man, Schmuley Boteach, was the target. He is ordered to be captured alive

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

OOC: I don't think you have so advanced tanks.

OOC: Except I said I had them over 2 months ago and nobody said anything. Plus, I really don't see any reason why they can't be produced in my tech year (1989), and the game (RA2) was set in 1972.

Watcha!!!

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

"Open fire!" Col. Weisskopf ordered. At that moment, the positioned artillery fired on the base's outer defenses, killing many of the rebel defenders. In the skies, Bactrian gunships fired on important buildings inside the compound. Occasionally, a fireball would be seen as an ammo bunker or fuel depot was hit by a rocket. "Careful with those strikes," Col. Weisskopf said into the radio, "we're supposed to bring him out alive."

After about an hour of nonstop shelling, the artillery fell silent as the defenses were deemed destroyed enough for the ground troops to enter the base. A line of tanks and jeeps prepared to lead the way into the compound, followed by a first wave of 500 troops.

800px-M777_howitzer.jpg

Artillery took care of destroying the surrounding wall and killing many defenders.

mi24-stz.jpg

Missiles from helicopter gunships were fired at specific target buildings.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hold your fire!" ordered Col. Weisskopf. With that, the artillery fell silent, and the helicopters moved away from the compound. "Roll in," the colonel said, extremely anxious to finally capture the most wanted man in the empire. The tanks moved in first, as to clear a path, and to halt any major casualties that may befall the infantry. Immediatly after the tanks, the jeeps rolled into to the compound. The .50 caliber guns would do serious damage to anyone who tired to resist. After the jeeps rolled into the compound, the infantry lined up to move in.

"Search every building," they were ordered, "kill anyone who tries to resist. These people are all terrorists and traitors. They have committed crimes against the crown, and are going to die, one way or another. Just remember to bring the leader out alive."

The soldiers moved into the compound. Every door was broken down, and every building was searched. Every so often, gunshots were heard, but it never lasted more than a few seconds. Prisoners were hauled through the compound continuously. They all knew that they were dead men, but they prefered the noose over a shot to the gut.

Finally, the soldiers reached a large concrete structure. A few charges of C4 were used to blast in the door. A quick firefight erupted, but the soldiers managed to storm the building.

"Sir, we're in," the squad leader radioed.

"Good, did you get our guy?"

"That is a negative. The target was not present."

"No! No! No!" Col. Weisskopf yelled. "How could this be, we had the entire place surrounded. Unless... unless be wasn't there to begin with. But where could he be?"

OOC: While a large portion of your nation is occupied? How will he get in?

OOC: He got in before the invasion.

IC: Two weeks before the assualt:

"Sir," one of Schmuley's aides said, "I don't think this place is safe for you anymore."

"Oh, and why is that?" Schmuley asked.

"Several of our members have been seen secretly talking amongst themselves."

"So?"

"It's the problem 3, Shlomo, Yitzchak and Ya'akov. I think they may be after the 20 million mark reward."

"So just dispose of them. That solves the problem."

"We don't know how far this has spread. We need to get you out now, before it's too late."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Schmuley asked.

"We have people for just this purpose."

Drastic measures would need to taken to get the most wanted man out of the country. Concentrated hydrochloric acid was used to burn off his fingerprints. Several teeth were pulled, so that dental records would be useless. When the time had come to determine where to hide, the Great Lakes State was settled upon. A criminal gang had agreed to shelter Schmuley. At the airport, a fake passport was produced. Schmuley had his face bandaged, and a forged doctor's note gave him the identity of a chemical accident victim, thus explaining the bandages and loss of fingerprints. A similar tactic was used to get Schmuley into the GLS. He didn't know how long he would be safe in the foreign country, but his chances had to be higher there than back in Marscury.

OOC: He got in before the invasion.

IC: Two weeks before the assualt:

"Sir," one of Schmuley's aides said, "I don't think this place is safe for you anymore."

"Oh, and why is that?" Schmuley asked.

"Several of our members have been seen secretly talking amongst themselves."

"So?"

"It's the problem 3, Shlomo, Yitzchak and Ya'akov. I think they may be after the 20 million mark reward."

"So just dispose of them. That solves the problem."

"We don't know how far this has spread. We need to get you out now, before it's too late."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Schmuley asked.

"We have people for just this purpose."

Drastic measures would need to taken to get the most wanted man out of the country. Concentrated hydrochloric acid was used to burn off his fingerprints. Several teeth were pulled, so that dental records would be useless. When the time had come to determine where to hide, the Great Lakes State was settled upon. A criminal gang had agreed to shelter Schmuley. At the airport, a fake passport was produced. Schmuley had his face bandaged, and a forged doctor's note gave him the identity of a chemical accident victim, thus explaining the bandages and loss of fingerprints. A similar tactic was used to get Schmuley into the GLS. He didn't know how long he would be safe in the foreign country, but his chances had to be higher there than back in Marscury.

OOC: The criminal gang is called the Lighting Thieves gang in this RP topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51177

IC: The criminal gang's leader, John Jim, was a supporter for Schmuley. Besides, the gang planned on making drug deals with Schmuley. Meanwhile...

A message sent from the Lighting Thieves gang to Scmuley:

Fly to the GLS International Airport. Be warned that the airport's security level is quite high. If they can't see your face due to medical conditions, they will ask for your doctor's/hospital's note. The GLS International Airport security are known for contacting the doctor/hospital that you got your note from even if the doctor/hospital is across the globe, and if they discover the note is fake, then you will be held in a room that is sort of like a jail for questioning.

Anyways, take a train ride or a taxi ride (the taxi ride is about one hour longer than the train, but you won't have to face more security checks) and head down to 246 Glen Street in New City, the capital city of GLS, and we will arrive at 10:00 AM to pick you up.

OOC: The criminal gang is called the Lighting Thieves gang in this RP topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51177

IC: The criminal gang's leader, John Jim, was a supporter for Schmuley. Besides, the gang planned on making drug deals with Schmuley. Meanwhile...

A message sent from the Lighting Thieves gang to Scmuley:

Fly to the GLS International Airport. Be warned that the airport's security level is quite high. If they can't see your face due to medical conditions, they will ask for your doctor's/hospital's note. The GLS International Airport security are known for contacting the doctor/hospital that you got your note from even if the doctor/hospital is across the globe, and if they discover the note is fake, then you will be held in a room that is sort of like a jail for questioning.

Anyways, take a train ride or a taxi ride (the taxi ride is about one hour longer than the train, but you won't have to face more security checks) and head down to 246 Glen Street in New City, the capital city of GLS, and we will arrive at 10:00 AM to pick you up.

"We are beginning our final approach into New City. It is currently 50 degrees fahrenheit, 10 degrees celsius, mostly sunny with a light wind out of the west. We will be on the ground in a few minutes, flight attendants, please prepare for arrival."

"So," thought Schmuley, "This is it. It's do or die, literally."

The plane set down at the international terminal, and Schmuley was about to go through his final test. In the group of passengers, along with his two companions, he made his way towards customs.

"Passports please," the customs agent asked.

"Certainly," the companions said, as they handed over their passports.

"And you sir?" asked the agent.

"Oh, we apologize for our friend, he can't hear you through the bandages," one of the men said, handing over a passport they stole off one of their murder victims.

"Okay," the agent said, checking it out, "and is there any way for you to remove those bandages, Mr. Rammstein?"

"We are sorry, but they are quite fresh," one of the companions said, "here is a note explaining everything."

"It looks legit, but I'm going to need to check this out."

"We're all the way across the world," one of the men quickly, "it's the middle of the night."

"Please let me do my job," the agent scoffed. He dialed the number on the note. The answering machine picked up. "You have reached Dr. Blintz's office. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please press..." "Alright," the agent said, "everything checks out. Move along."

The men thanked him and moved on. At the currency exchange, they changed 300MM into GLS currency, enough to get them buy for a short time. They moved out of the concorse and hailed a cab. "Driver, go to this location," the men said, giving him the piece of paper.

"Well," Schmuley thought, "let's see if we can't shake these infidels up."

OOC: Do you mind if I can RP the gang and other people that are in GLS (except for your men)?

----------------------------------------

IC:

The taxi driver drove from the airport and onto the highway. As he drove, they passed through two or three towns, and approached toward Monti city after driving for about 30 minutes, a city south of New City. New city was located on the upper part of Michigan, next to the shores. Monti city was located on the lower part of Michigan, also next to the shores. Connecting the cities was the Michigan Highway Bridge, and since it was under repairs and upgrades, it was congested with traffic frequently.

The taxi driver continued to drive on, passing through the newly developing high rise residential, financial, and high tech industry sectors of the city. When they got about a kilometer away from the Michigan Highway Bridge, the taxi car stopped because there was a congestion of vehicles ahead. The taxi driver sighed, "I am sorry, but the highway bridge up ahead is under repairs and upgrades. Half of the bridge is closed, and you can guess what happens when mobs of vehicles want to use the bridge. To make the matter worse, that bridge is the only one connecting Monti and New city, and the detours will add another hour to this trip. Anyways, we are going to have to wait about 25-30 minutes to get across the bridge."

Edited by HHAYD

The taxi driver drove from the airport and onto the highway. As he drove, they passed through two or three towns, and approached toward Monti city after driving for about 30 minutes, a city south of New City. New city was located on the upper part of Michigan, next to the shores. Monti city was located on the lower part of Michigan, also next to the shores. Connecting the cities was the Michigan Highway Bridge, and since it was under repairs and upgrades, it was congested with traffic frequently.

The taxi driver continued to drive on, passing through the newly developing high rise residential, financial, and high tech industry sectors of the city. When they got about a kilometer away from the Michigan Highway Bridge, the taxi car stopped because there was a congestion of vehicles ahead. The taxi driver sighed, "I am sorry, but the highway bridge up ahead is under repairs and upgrades. Half of the bridge is closed, and you can guess what happens when mobs of vehicles want to use the bridge. To make the matter worse, that bridge is the only one connecting Monti and New city, and the detours will add another hour to this trip. Anyways, we are going to have to wait about 25-30 minutes to get across the bridge."

"Is there a ferry?" one of the men asked.

"I'm sorry, but no," responded the driver, "but that's a good idea. We really need to get a suggestion box here."

"Whatever," the man said, obviously annoyed, "just get us there as fast as you can. If you make it by 10 am, there's an extra 50 dollars in it for you."

"In a hurry I see," the driver said, "do you have a meeting to get to or something."

"Yes, we have a very important meeting, and we can't be late."

After waiting two hours to finally get across the bridge, the road was open all the way to Monti. It was 9:55 when the taxi finally made it to the location. The men payed the fare, plus the additional $50 they promised the driver. No sooner had the driver left, did the lightning gang arrive.

"Schmuley Boteach? We are here to pick you up," the driver said.

"What's the password?" he mumbled from under his bandage mask.

"Pineapple Chinchilla," the gang member said.

"Good, good," Schmuley said, unwrapping the bandages, "let's get out of here."

"Is there a ferry?" one of the men asked.

"I'm sorry, but no," responded the driver, "but that's a good idea. We really need to get a suggestion box here."

"Whatever," the man said, obviously annoyed, "just get us there as fast as you can. If you make it by 10 am, there's an extra 50 dollars in it for you."

"In a hurry I see," the driver said, "do you have a meeting to get to or something."

"Yes, we have a very important meeting, and we can't be late."

After waiting two hours to finally get across the bridge, the road was open all the way to Monti. It was 9:55 when the taxi finally made it to the location. The men payed the fare, plus the additional $50 they promised the driver. No sooner had the driver left, did the lightning gang arrive.

"Schmuley Boteach? We are here to pick you up," the driver said.

"What's the password?" he mumbled from under his bandage mask.

"Pineapple Chinchilla," the gang member said.

"Good, good," Schmuley said, unwrapping the bandages, "let's get out of here."

The driver drove onto Strat Avenue and begin talking, "We are going to drive to a bit outside of this city to our hideout. Anyways, my buddies just pulled off a massive theft yesterday, stealing a McDonald building and not leaving a piece of the building behind. You should have seen it on the news."

OOC: Ugh, my parents is nagging me to get off. I will finish this the next day.

The driver drove onto Strat Avenue and begin talking, "We are going to drive to a bit outside of this city to our hideout. Anyways, my buddies just pulled off a massive theft yesterday, stealing a McDonald building and not leaving a piece of the building behind. You should have seen it on the news."

OOC: Ugh, my parents is nagging me to get off. I will finish this the next day.

They finally arrived at the hideout after driving for 20 minutes. "We are here..." said the driver as he pulls into the garage.

OOC: Your turn to respond.

They finally arrived at the hideout after driving for 20 minutes. "We are here..." said the driver as he pulls into the garage.

OOC: Your turn to respond.

"Fantastic," Schmuley said, stepping out of the car.

A gang member came out to meet them. "I'm sorry that the boss can't see you now," the gang member said, " He was tied up with a tank and something about a ham sandwich. Please, go inside and make yourself comfortable."

The men went inside and sat down in front of the television. "Let's see what's happening in the little country," Schmuley said, looking for a news channel.

"This is GLS News, the most trusted name in the Great Lakes State. We now turn to international news. Relations with Cainette seem to be deteriorating as more and more troops are massing near the lakes. We now turn to our corespondent Tom Brokaw, who's half a world away in the Marscurian Empire."

Schmuley perked up when he heard that. "Thank you. I'm here in a Marscurian Army base as you can see behind me, and the activity level is quite high. Troops here have effectively set up a blockade around the final stronghold of the terrorist group, the Coalition for Jewish Supremacy in Marscury. This group is well known for its assassination attempts on KaiserMelech Mikhail and Kaiserinmelcha Rania several months ago. We are told that the assualt on the compound will begin tomorrow morning, and tonight, I will have an exclusive interview with Col. Weisskopf, the commander of this assault."

Schmuley turned off the TV. "Well sir," said one of his companions, "looks like we got you out of there just in time."

"You fools," Schmuley yelled, "don't you realize that this is the end of us! Well, we're not going out quietly. They will pay, they will all pay."

Schmuley and his men spent the night at the hangout, just watching the news. When the interview with Col. Weisskopf came on, Schmuley spat at his image every time it was on screen.

"For the last time," one of the Lighning gang said, "stop spitting on our tv. Now, do you want a sandwich or not?"

"What meats do you have?" asked one of Schmuley's men.

"Just ham."

"No thank you," said the man, oddly politely for a person in his situation.

"Whatsa matter, you don't like ham?" said the gang member.

"Idiot," Schmuley scoffed at him.