UN and TPF treaty

NaonMatrix

A Mutual Attack and Defense Pact between The Phoenix Federation and the United Nations

ARTICLE I

The Leaders of both parties agree that their members will not attack, spy on each other, or take any other aggressive action towards each others alliance.

ARTICLE II

The Leadership of both parties agree, they they shall come to each others aid during a time of war, and in assistance of both enemies external and internal. The Leadership further agrees that they will jointly plan and attack any alliance that attacks either alliance.

ARTICLE III

If The leadership of one alliance takes their alliance to war, it shall not obligate the other party in this treaty to bring their forces in to that war.

ARTICLE IV

This treaty shall last until it is canceled.

ARTICLE V

A 48 Hour notice of withdrawal shall be posted on the main CN:TE RP forum as well as each alliances respective forums.

For The Phoenix Federation:

Burning Glory, The Flame

For the United Nations:

NaonMatrix, Supreme Chancellor

Edited by NaonMatrix

TPF/ I have decided to take the noobs under our wings and teach them the ways of TE and running an Alliance.

They have made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't....still they deserve a chance to play this game and have fun as any of us do.

They are now under TPF's protection as well as our allies. I ask that all AA's give them a break and let them build peacefully

Thanks!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

TPF/ I have decided to take the noobs under our wings and teach them the ways of TE and running an Alliance.

They have made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't....still they deserve a chance to play this game and have fun as any of us do.

They are now under TPF's protection as well as our allies. I ask that all AA's give them a break and let them build peacefully

Thanks!

BG.

Does this mean I dont get to strike my claim as rightful heir to the UN throne?

Does this mean I dont get to strike my claim as rightful heir to the UN throne?

LOL, I'm sure there will be other AA's to claim, i hear there is a Shadow Empire up for grabs, lmao!!

Watchout, BG is moving in for the kill!

HAH! No I'm not staking my claim, but they asked for help last week before the drama....I just think they deserve a shot ;)

Thanks everyone for the support, I'm sure UN appreciates it as well :D

LOL, I'm sure there will be other AA's to claim, i hear there is a Shadow Empire up for grabs, lmao!!

Thanks everyone for the support, I'm sure UN appreciates it as well :D

IM OFFICALLY CLIAMING THE SHADOW EMPIRE :P WOOT ( every one yellz "damian" )

And BG the UN does appreciate it ( btw im not really cliaming any alliance it was just a joke...or was it :o) O.o

• 2 weeks later...