[CNRP] Commonwealth Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Ranather

The United Commonwealth of South Central Africa is now opening it's Diplomatic Register for Emissaries from foreign nations as well as the signing of treaties.

Max Treaty Level: NAP w/Economic, Tech Share, Open Borders

Diplomatic Register

Greater German Empire: No Emissary Assigned - No German Emissary Recieved

Hanseatic Republic: No Emissary Assigned - No Hanseatic Emissary Recieved

IndoChina: Obe Okoye - Vicksay Rajunatapan

Transvaal: Richard Selkirk - Jan Smit Jonkers

United Kingdom (Byzantium): Desiree Azuras - Viktor Zamias

Viniland: Lucas Balmont - Carlos Roberto

Treaty Compendium

Viniland (NAP)

Edited by Ranather

The Hanseatic Republic will be more than willing to sign a Non-Aggression Pact along with economic and tech shares agreement along with the open border trade. We would also like to exchange ambassadors and embassies if you could give us a day or two to assign one.

Agreed.

Transvaal maintains Jan Smit Jonkers, our Ambassador to Franzharia, as our ambasssador to South-Central Africa. We're assuming Richard von Selkirk will stay on at his post in Pretoria.

Mr. Selkirk will remain on assignment for simplicities sake.

The United Kingdom would like to exhange Ambassadors with the United Commonwealth. Unfortunately, we seem to have lost records of who our Ambassador to the former Franzharia was.

OOC: I remember your Ambassador's name, but I forgot who I sent to Franzharia... :unsure:

Viniland, for the sake of simplicity, would like to assign Carlos Roberto, our former ambassador to Franzharia to the Commonwealth. If Lucas Balmont (OOC: Your former ambassador to Viniland) is still kicking around, then we'd love to have him again in our capital representing your nation.

We'd like to know as well if our NAP with Franzharia will carry over to the Commonwealth.

The United Kingdom would like to exhange Ambassadors with the United Commonwealth. Unfortunately, we seem to have lost records of who our Ambassador to the former Franzharia was.

OOC: I remember your Ambassador's name, but I forgot who I sent to Franzharia... :unsure:

Many of our own records were lost as well, it seems that a new exchange will be necessary.

The Republic of IndoChina would like to extend diplomatic relations to your Commonwealth.

Accepted. We will send Obe Okoye over as soon as possible.

Viniland, for the sake of simplicity, would like to assign Carlos Roberto, our former ambassador to Franzharia to the Commonwealth. If Lucas Balmont (OOC: Your former ambassador to Viniland) is still kicking around, then we'd love to have him again in our capital representing your nation.

We'd like to know as well if our NAP with Franzharia will carry over to the Commonwealth.

We are relieved to announce that Mr. Balmont is alive and on his way back over there. As for the NAP, some resigning will be necessary from our end but we will carry it over.

Promised Land inqures if it is acceptable that Arlene Summers remain as our ambassador to you. Mr. Ferdinand Ebelmann is welcome to sdatay on as your ambassador to us.

OOC: D'oh! It seems that I forgot to send a certain Jonathan Kars over there... :awesome: