This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Comrade" Schattenmann?!? I was thoroughly dissapointed this week. It so, well, pedestrian. Even I could have realized these common, unexciting things were going on. Everyone knows the big nations didnt get to fight the jarheads. And only six members leaving for an alliance the body republic has no qualms with, how bourgeois.

Wheres the sex? the lies? The SCANDAL!!

Tut tut.. losing your touch!

Looking forward to next weeks (hopeful more stimulating) issue, yours truly,

~Muffs

[edit: just a minor detail my dear]

Edited by muffasamini

It is a pity that so few remember the past. It is a pity that the first post drones on and on about what made the Order great and what made the ideals and principles strong and yet hypocritically decries me as some sort of lesser Pacifican or traitor.

How quickly they turn on their own. Sorry to hear that Ivan, not too surprised though.

Another glorious issue. I found the IRC logs and the insults towards Polaris particularly amusing.

Unfortunately for the war machine, NSO has agreed to expel the three Alpha and Beta Battalion-level Francoist Pacificans, send reps from Bish and Corinan, and halt acceptance of Pacificans until the cessation of the Jarheads "war".

Now watch as Jarheads are subject to perpetual war :v:

Coup attempts will do that. Also well done Vox with ground breaking revelations of this sort NPO will beaten sometime around 2018.

If you are referring to the "Moldavi Rebellion" I would remind you the Ivan was reinstated as a member of both orders after that situation was resolved.

I believe Mr. Moldavi still has membership with Polaris.

That's because Polaris is the classy order.

Pacifica is populated (for the most part) by people who are desperately running from what will undoubtedly catch up with them.

Coup attempts will do that. Also well done Vox with ground breaking revelations of this sort NPO will beaten sometime around 2018.

Silly TBB. NPO has already lost.

Don't you see?

Everyone knows the big nations didnt get to fight the jarheads. And only six members leaving for an alliance the body republic has no qualms with, how bourgeois.

The funny thing is, you basically have threatened to ZI any Pacifican with free will who wants to be with Comrade Moldavi, that sounds awfully harsh considering who Ivan is to Pacifica, and considering NPO doesn't need high NS nations to kill jarheads.

marvelous issue

by the third page, i have a feeling half of these things will be said:

1.Screen shots are rigged

2. screen shots are old

3. you misspelled someones name

4. you got someones rank wrong

5. you are irrelevant

6. moldavi poses no threat

7. the issues you describe are anomalies and do not represent the general attitude of NPO

8. o/ NPO

9. those logs are pointless

All o/ my debut appearance in TWiP! o/ NPO!

1. Screen shots (of log) are good.

2. Screen shot (of log) is new/fresh.

3. Names in logs look to be spelled properly.

4. Rank?... Is that a foul smell?

5. Schatterman is not irrevelant, he is entertaining.

6. Ivan Moldavi has the ability to pose a threat.

7. Represents my and more than a few other Pacificans general attitude toward deserters... I'm not a abnomaly, I'm a... I'm many things, too many to bother typing them all out.

8. o/ NPO! (thats twice)

9. Not pointless, those logs served up much hilarity.

I am shocked...SHOCKED. :o

I always thought that NPO brainwashed everyone so that they were always on the same page. How can an alliance last if people have mild disagreements?

I implore you Mr. Moo, that you increase the brainwashing 2000%.

NOTE: The above was sarcasm. People can usually hold their own opinions about other players and alliances despite the official posture of the alliance as a whole. For example, ask Slayer what I thought about the TPF-NpO treaty after the UJW.

marvelous issue

by the third page, i have a feeling half of these things will be said:

1.Screen shots are rigged

2. screen shots are old

3. you misspelled someones name

4. you got someones rank wrong

5. you are irrelevant

6. moldavi poses no threat

7. the issues you describe are anomalies and do not represent the general attitude of NPO

8. o/ NPO

9. those logs are pointless

This made me laugh.

Good understanding of the situation.

Why are you risking your own word and reputation trying to spin this? I know they're your allies and all but damn...

Let's, for a moment, entertain the idea that you're not actually completely wrong.... let's pretend, that in some magical fantasy world that Ivan tried to coup Moo.

Where was the attitude a week ago (or so) when Ivan came back and got Moo's blessing to go on with his business? Did Moo just have a brain fart and then after a few days it struck him who Ivan Moldavi is? Come on man.

NSO continues to quake under threat of hostilities, and their growth has been virtually halted.

I have felt no quakes. Perhaps we are on different continental shelfs. Also our growth has not been altered in any way by these actions. We are still growing quite nicely, and while the initial burst may have passed we are still growing at a very respectable speed. Otherwise a nicely done issue, far better than the last.

I don't understand the point of an alliance getting sore over members leaving. Besides this instance with Corinan I've read numerous threads where an alliance was attacked for asking friends to come help with founding. Shouldn't all members of this planet have the free will to switch alliances at will and shouldn't those who have close bonds with each other be able to discuss making said bonds stronger by forming an alliance together?

Ba-dum-cha! The Big Bad makes his 4th TWiP appearance to say the same thing!

Now watch as Jarheads are subject to perpetual war :v:

Yeah, the fact that NPO has been at war for the last, what, year? get's completely ignored by the people screaming for blood over these 5 people.