I would like to thank NPO, Iron, ect...

MisleadRH

I would like to thank IRON, NPO, and any other alliances that believed the faked screenshots about jarheads were real. I would also like to thank IRON for going back on their word for giving me peace, but that doesn't matter anymore. I have used IRON, NPO, and any other person attacking jarheads. You guys are so gullable and you guys are very easy to convince of anything. Even though i will end up empty handed through this process, but oh well, I got my point across to Jarheads.

Congrats to me for using the NPO & IRON to my advantage =]. This just shows how desprate big alliances are to stay in power, and how easy they can be manipulated.

Oh well I'm glad i controlled two of the biggest alliances in the game, GOODBYE CYBERNATIONS =]

(Admin feel free to move)

Edited by MisleadRH

Are people seriously taking this at face value? It looks to me more like a person who's trying to get a "na na na na na na" in before they're zi'd. Much less well done than the Farung surprise during the NADC-BLEU war.

Edited by cookavich

Are people seriously taking this as face value? It looks to me more like a person who's trying to get a "na na na na na na" in before they're zi'd. Much less well done than the Farung surprise during the NADC-BLEU war.

Nah its been stated before that I was mad at Nightmare for OOC stuff ;p

O well =]

Are people seriously taking this as face value? It looks to me more like a person who's trying to get a "na na na na na na" in before they're zi'd. Much less well done than the Farung surprise during the NADC-BLEU war.

I'm trying to figure out how "Innocent before proven guilty" would apply here:P

either he did it and fooled people who had no reason not to believe him

or he didn't and wanted to pretend he did to give the other alliances bad press.

Either way, I am not shocked he would claim he manipulated

Edited by janax

You used them by tricking them into attacking you? It seems as if that wouldn't require a whole lot of skill, though I admit I have not ever tried and thus cannot adequately judge the finesse required to trick major powers into attacking me. Sorry your stay in this world was cut short. I hope you had some good times nonetheless.

You used them by tricking them into attacking you? It seems as if that wouldn't require a whole lot of skill, though I admit I have not ever tried and thus cannot adequately judge the finesse required to trick major powers into attacking me. Sorry your stay in this world was cut short. I hope you had some good times nonetheless.

you must not be aware of the conflict between Jarheads and the NPO, go get educated.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Jarheads

Taking a page out of Ephriam Grey's play book is neither impressive or new, with the stagnant state of the globe all you did was gave the boys in Red and Orange something to do while they wait for a damn good reason to incite some serious chaos.

Good then we all gained out of this then, i got revenge on nightmare, and they had something to do =]

Good then we all gained out of this then, i got revenge on nightmare, and they had something to do =]

Not really, I briefly passed over the thread and knew right away what was going on, me I like a good story line, this didn't have one.

Not really, I briefly passed over the thread and knew right away what was going on, me I like a good story line, this didn't have one.

If people knew the full story, then nothing would of worked & there would of been no war xD

If people knew the full story, then nothing would of worked & there would of been no war xD

Unlike your playing style I appreciate a good and honest CB, faked screen shots is neither. its more delicious when you have you opponent on the hot seat with absolutely no rebutle, because you know you've got them, take a peak at how Sponge does business, he allows no wiggle room :P when he has you, your busted.

Edited by Freelancer

"AHA! I MADE YOU ATTACK ME! SEE, I CONTROL YOU!"

Seriously, I don't believe this for a second. Sounds like he had a change of heart about turning Jarheads in and is trying to make up for it.

(This is the guy who gave IRON the screenshots about Jarheads, I presume?)

-Bama

"AHA! I MADE YOU ATTACK ME! SEE, I CONTROL YOU!"

Seriously, I don't believe this for a second. Sounds like he had a change of heart about turning Jarheads in and is trying to make up for it.

(This is the guy who gave IRON the screenshots about Jarheads, I presume?)

-Bama

I made them attack jarheads, not me.

God only knows why they attacked me ;p. Maybe they knew i was using them, and thats why IRON bailed?

Edited by MisleadRH