Rodentia Dominatus and Levitatrum

Captain B Bear

We the Leaders of Rodentia Dominatus and Levitatrum have agreed to the following agreement. It is in the interest of friendship and camaraderie that we have come to this agreement, so that our alliances may be fruitful and prosperous.

Protectorate Agreement

1) No hostile actions may be taken against any member of either alliance by members of either alliance. Hostile actions include Declaration of War, Spy Operations, and Ground, Air, or Naval attacks.

2) Any Hostilities taken by outside forces will be dealt with by full a military strike.

3) Nations who join the protected alliance that are currently under attack will receive diplomatic assistance to end the conflict. If diplomatic measures fail, then full military operations are authorized to resolve the issue.

Signed

Captain B. Bear, CoCEO Rodentia Dominatus

Signed,

owenowen40, Emperor of Levitatrum

To: Franz Ferdinand From: Captain B Bear Date: 3/5/2009 9:44:07 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: I ask that you please end your conflict with members of Levitatrum, as it now stands Roentia Dominatus has taken an interest in this small alliance and we would like all hostilities to cease.

Thank you

Captain B. Bear

CoCEO Rodentia Dominatus

So is this the reason that you wanted me to stop my killing spree, which of course, you'll know the answer to that.

So is this the reason that you wanted me to stop my killing spree, which of course, you'll know the answer to that.

Knowing the history of RD ..I guess you'll soon feel your legs being gnawled on!