Will the Real UN please stand up

NaonMatrix

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do look bad about now. Especially with you talking about last round and being confused.

If there's both a merge and power grab during three days while you're gone, your alliance doesn't think there will be consequence. Please, don't push everything off on us.

Mutual agreements=/=one-sided try for members

NeonMatrix is back in power at the United Nations. I have decided to cede power after we came to an agreement that pleased me. Sadly however this will not be the last you hear of me. I have decided to take the advice of my good friend Dochartaigh. ;)

Now everyone admit that these lulz filled threads were the best TE has seen in a while. And Owned You don't try to deny it :D

Also

o/ Murder Inc

:jihad:

How are they radicals?

Because they rushed in, and just "claimed" the alliance, no respect, no diplomacy, just "claimed" it like a trophy. There goverment is based on leaders who don't want the best for this alliance beacuase if they did, they would have been working day in and day out, if they wanted the best, the would have been here from the beginning, if they wanted the best the would "claim an alliance, they would diplomaticly talk with the leaders to see what they can change, instead of causing more drama. The fact is, their government is conducting a radical movement towards a dictatorship. They have no right to do that and all who agree with them are saying "we don't care about the people,Naonmatrix(also known as Shadowmatrix), myself, and Gilbert who killed themselves, worked hard, and recruited day and night to bring this alliance up after EE left. We want the best for this alliance my friends and/or foes, you might not like it, but thats all we want.

NeonMatrix is back in power at the United Nations. I have decided to cede power after we came to an agreement that pleased me. Sadly however this will not be the last you hear of me. I have decided to take the advice of my good friend Dochartaigh. ;)

Now everyone admit that these lulz filled threads were the best TE has seen in a while. And Owned You don't try to deny it :D

Also

o/ Murder Inc

Thank you, and we hope the best for you. Good luck.

BTW you spelled naonmatrix wrong, but no biggie lmao

Edited by Damian55

Because they rushed in, and just "claimed" the alliance, no respect, no diplomacy, just "claimed" it like a trophy. There goverment is based on leaders who don't want the best for this alliance beacuase if they did, they would have been working day in and day out, if they wanted the best, the would have been here from the beginning, if they wanted the best the would "claim an alliance, they would diplomaticly talk with the leaders to see what they can change, instead of causing more drama. The fact is, their government is conducting a radical movement towards a dictatorship. They have no right to do that and all who agree with them are saying "we don't care about the people,Naonmatrix(also known as Shadowmatrix), myself, and Gilbert who killed themselves, worked hard, and recruited day and night to bring this alliance up after EE left. We want the best for this alliance my friends and/or foes, you might not like it, but thats all we want.

thanx for ur devotion damien, lets just bury the hatchet and get back to work

You make me want to renege on any agreement I made. Your post if full of lies, and deception. I would suggest you stop posting before I feel obligated to make this fun again. -_-

all un members are to revert back to UN membership. all of the idiots in my alliance who decided to attack me and say they ruled the un, can get a grip. none of you stood up when lion left. ive devoted alot of time to making the un come back. we are ONE ALLIANCE. PERIOD. i am the leader of the un. and just because u can bum rush me when i was away, does not make u leader.

t

i run the alliance, none of u do.

BAAWWWW I LOST MY ALLIANCE.

your tears are delicious.

buck up, grow a pair and deal with it. Your membership doesn't want yuo. just b/c you're at the top of the alliance doesn't make you a leader. You have non of the qualities a leader should posses, you are the pathetic rotting scum of TE, get used to it.

buck up, grow a pair and deal with it. Your membership doesn't want yuo. just b/c you're at the top of the alliance doesn't make you a leader. You have non of the qualities a leader should posses, you are the pathetic rotting scum of TE, get used to it.

First of all he didn't lose his alliance so you don't even know what you talking about ( read ziwake's post) Secondly who are you to say a man who risked his name for the sake one alliance to prosper after it had been thrown to shreds is not a leader. I mean honestly, all you want right now is beef (drama). Naonmatrix has every quality of a leader, and is a leader, so why don't you...."get used to it"

First of all he didn't lose his alliance so you don't even know what you talking about ( read ziwake's post) Secondly who are you to say a man who risked his name for the sake one alliance to prosper after it had been thrown to shreds is not a leader. I mean honestly, all you want right now is beef (drama). Naonmatrix has every quality of a leader, and is a leader, so why don't you...."get used to it"

i didn't realize leaders !@#$%*ed and moaned when they didn't get their way. read his original post, he is a pathetic whiny poser. Anyone can be at the top of an alliance with 50+ members and call themselves a leader, but a true leaders character is shown under fire. I believe we've seen the fire and his character is rotten.

I've seen 3 year olds with more leadership than this character, i honestly don't know why the membership continues to follow such incompetence time and time again.

Why so evil? -_-

Edited by Gilbert Torres

Also

o/ Murder Inc

Does this mean I dont get o be UN's Overlord?

i didn't realize leaders !@#$%*ed and moaned when they didn't get their way. read his original post, he is a pathetic whiny poser. Anyone can be at the top of an alliance with 50+ members and call themselves a leader, but a true leaders character is shown under fire. I believe we've seen the fire and his character is rotten.

I've seen 3 year olds with more leadership than this character, i honestly don't know why the membership continues to follow such incompetence time and time again.

And looking at the rate they're shedding members...

We follow him because we believe in him, we believe in him because even after we lost everything when EE left he believed in us, so critize, harass, and cry about it all you want. But fact is his character under fire when EE left was a character that apparently you don't have. You go around talking down on this alliance, but fact of the matter is....Who are you? What have you done for us? He has done everything for us since the beginning and YOU......YOU kept your mouth shut. Like you said " but a true leaders character is shown under fire" And if thats the case you, my friend, since you did nothing to help the UN prosper in its time of need, I believe we have seen your character and it is rotten

Also

o/ Murder Inc

Btw they really were some pretty good threads...... maybe the best since EE's, if not better

I'd like to advise NaonMatrix to take any advise Coolgreen gives him. Coolgreen is much more experienced and has connections throughout 'Steve'.

I'd also advise that Damian keeps his mouth closed. You are only making things worse for UN. When someone says something you may not like, ignore it, by 'defending' (miserably, I might add) you are only making UN look worse, and adding to the list of enemies.

I'd like to advise NaonMatrix to take any advise Coolgreen gives him. Coolgreen is much more experienced and has connections throughout 'Steve'.

I'd also advise that Damian keeps his mouth closed. You are only making things worse for UN. When someone says something you may not like, ignore it, by 'defending' (miserably, I might add) you are only making UN look worse, and adding to the list of enemies.

You look at it the way you want, but if you want my mouth shut so bad, why don't you try and shut it? You mined you stuff and worry about mine. Fact is this drama is over, your trying to start a fire without a spark and its not gonna work. We have nothing to say to you, except its over. So grow up, and forget it, dwelling on the past is pointless. No hard feelings, just concentrate on yourself, not on an alliance that you have no say in. Hopefully you can grow up and let go of drama. Hey, but if you want me to add your name to our "list of enemies just ask.

-MoFA, Damian

You look at it the way you want, but if you want my mouth shut so bad, why don't you try and shut it? You mined you stuff and worry about mine. Fact is this drama is over, your trying to start a fire without a spark and its not gonna work. We have nothing to say to you, except its over. So grow up, and forget it, dwelling on the past is pointless. No hard feelings, just concentrate on yourself, not on an alliance that you have no say in. Hopefully you can grow up and let go of drama. Hey, but if you want me to add your name to our "list of enemies just ask.

-MoFA, Damian

LOL! That makes me laugh. You threatening anyone? Please. If I were him, I'd be more afraid of a 10 day inactive, no soldier nation then I would be of you. UN are good guys, but your posts are making you a laughingstock. For the sake of UN, stop.

LOL! That makes me laugh. You threatening anyone? Please. If I were him, I'd be more afraid of a 10 day inactive, no soldier nation then I would be of you. UN are good guys, but your posts are making you a laughingstock. For the sake of UN, stop.

Please, Ceaser, you and the alliance of RE have already made yourselves a laughing stock for starters.So don't speak of the UN in that manner. And i'm not threating anyone, if you actually read the post it said that the UN is burying the hatchet and were moving on. There are no treats, the last sentence was merely saying he can do what he want because we don't care if he wants drama anymore, we are sick and tired of drama, were moving on, I think you should too

i would say your posts made you a laughing stock ceasar. the fact is, Naon told you that the merge talks were just talks and then you and Gilbert merged anyways. nice. then you lie and state you never forced any member of UN to merge into RE. again nice.

frankly, Naon and Damian may be noobs but at least they are trying. you are just a bad leader altogether. i would take Naon and Damian over you any day.