Will the Real UN please stand up

NaonMatrix

ok, for starters

i was at army training for the last 2-3 days. i had no access to a computer.

second, i did not authorize any mergers. period. was the subject talked about. Yes, was it a hypothetical talk. Yes. did i ever say it was set in stone to happen. No.

i told Gilbert Torres that it would be a LAST RESORT if it EVER DID Happen. i had no clue what was going on. the last i talked to my government officials, it was to hire a new guy, and to leave instructions for the weekend. and none of thos instructions included a merger. there is no way in hell id have authorized a merger, without a set plan and without me able to be around to oversee it. PERIOD.

all un members are to revert back to UN membership. all of the idiots in my alliance who decided to attack me and say they ruled the un, can get a grip. none of you stood up when lion left. ive devoted alot of time to making the un come back. we are ONE ALLIANCE. PERIOD. i am the leader of the un. and just because u can bum rush me when i was away, does not make u leader.

the only time the UN Will merge with anyone, is when I SAY SO.

not, tiberus, not Ceasar, and not Gilbert.

i run the alliance, none of u do.

and Roman Empire, i trusted u, you guys gave me advice, and encouragement. and here u go trying to grab my alliance. u knew i wanted to give it my al before ever moving in the direction of a merger. i told both of you.

And gil, i dont know what to say to u. i trusted you to take care of the un for 2 DAYS. and you flush it.

wow. im so furious i cant even begin to focus right now.

as i said before. The UN is independant, all nations within my alliance need to revert back to the UN AA, and cease hostilities.

CG, nice try but no....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i was talking about....I found it odd that UN would merge with RE in the middle of talks about a treaty.

And we had a scheduled meeting Monday about it, on irc.

Naon, CG was just trying to look at for you guys as he really though you had abandoned them like EE did.

What ever is going on its clear that this was not the true intentions of UN, a possible a power grab by RE?

I'm not sure, but its clear UN stands....

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Based on their actions, apparently you don't control the alliance.

And based on Shadow's actions and how he brought this alliance out of the ground, im pretty sure that he is in control of this alliance. Not some radicals who want a dictatorship.

you know. if we had one once of actual support from anyone, instead of getting bumrushed by swat, critisisized by everyone, and actually shown one once of respect none of this would have happened.

i have worked my @$$ off trying my hardest to get this alliance back to where it was before all of the lionheart (EE) bs.

and not one alliance was even willing to have a treaty. not one of you tried any kind of diplomatic action.

and when i finally almost secure a treaty, outsider nations come into my alliance and stage a coup. while i am gone.

CG doesnt have one once of a claim to leadership. period. i busted my @$$ for the un. i spent alot and i do mean alot of time building our site and recruiting our people. the un was screwed when EE left.... and not one person besides me and damian stepped up to save it. no one. everyone wanted us to fail, no one gave one ounce of a S**t.

so thank you everyone, for turning a game that was supposed to forget the last round, and start fresh, into a big s**t heap for me. i love it, i believe it was elborrador , and bamabuc that said they absolutley hated people that couldnt let go of last round and start fresh.

so much for that......

Edited by NaonMatrix

personally, if you were unawares of the merger, then you are the ruler in my eyes. good luck getting this sorted out Naon. sorry about the comments i made before, Gilbert made it seem you were fully on board with the merger, not him doing it behind your back.

and ya know what is awesome. Gilbert just attacked me in game. I am as giddy as a school girl thinking about destroying his nation.

personally, if you were unawares of the merger, then you are the ruler in my eyes. good luck getting this sorted out Naon. sorry about the comments i made before, Gilbert made it seem you were fully on board with the merger, not him doing it behind your back.

and ya know what is awesome. Gilbert just attacked me in game. I am as giddy as a school girl thinking about destroying his nation.

I'm sorry for not mentioning that Naon Matrix was not aware of this, but as I've been saying

RE and I thought this move was for the best, and we thought Naon would have agreed, but clearly

he does not. I am with Naon Matrix, but I went ahead with the merge out of nervousness, I saw CG

as a threat and RE agreed that this was a crisis. UN was not safe, but now Naon Matrix is back and is

cleaning house, we are to take back the UN.

p.s. about the war, I had no idea it was you. I just saw that a member of RE was at war with you and

decided to jump in. I didn't bother to look at the rulers name.

Edited by Gilbert Torres

I'm sorry for not mentioning that Naon Matrix was not aware of this, but as I've been saying

RE and I thought this move was for the best, and we thought Naon would have agreed, but clearly

he does not. I am with Naon Matrix, but I went ahead with the merge out of nervousness, I saw CG

as a threat and RE agreed that this was a crisis. UN was not safe, but now Naon Matrix is back and is

p.s. about the war, I had no idea it was you. I just saw that a member of RE was at war with you and

lawlz. no problem.

ok, for starters

i was at army training for the last 2-3 days. i had no access to a computer.

second, i did not authorize any mergers. period. was the subject talked about. Yes, was it a hypothetical talk. Yes. did i ever say it was set in stone to happen. No.

i told Gilbert Torres that it would be a LAST RESORT if it EVER DID Happen. i had no clue what was going on. the last i talked to my government officials, it was to hire a new guy, and to leave instructions for the weekend. and none of thos instructions included a merger. there is no way in hell id have authorized a merger, without a set plan and without me able to be around to oversee it. PERIOD.

all un members are to revert back to UN membership. all of the idiots in my alliance who decided to attack me and say they ruled the un, can get a grip. none of you stood up when lion left. ive devoted alot of time to making the un come back. we are ONE ALLIANCE. PERIOD. i am the leader of the un. and just because u can bum rush me when i was away, does not make u leader.

the only time the UN Will merge with anyone, is when I SAY SO.

not, tiberus, not Ceasar, and not Gilbert.

i run the alliance, none of u do.

and Roman Empire, i trusted u, you guys gave me advice, and encouragement. and here u go trying to grab my alliance. u knew i wanted to give it my al before ever moving in the direction of a merger. i told both of you.

And gil, i dont know what to say to u. i trusted you to take care of the un for 2 DAYS. and you flush it.

wow. im so furious i cant even begin to focus right now.

as i said before. The UN is independant, all nations within my alliance need to revert back to the UN AA, and cease hostilities.

CG, nice try but no....

Good show of leadership. But, in my opinion, you should look to CG for a gov't spot right under him. You'll learn a lot and UN will help. GC has many more friends who are in gov't than you plus he has the outsiders support. So you ugys might get more treaties

I dont think CG will give up his new throne very easily. And I agree. RE you arent looking too good right now. Gilbert, you are just plain old PHAIL.

I agree with Hormones

I, for one, recognize Coolgreen as leader of the UN.

Me too

And based on Shadow's actions and how he brought this alliance out of the ground, im pretty sure that he is in control of this alliance. Not some radicals who want a dictatorship.

How are they radicals?

Wow..a three way power struggle for UN... Good luck to Coolgreen!

fixed

So we could blame EE for all this mess?? :awesome:

>.> when I quit I didn't even get regonize but, since EE quit he gets all the regonizagtion. Linez have been drawn >.>

you know. if we had one once of actual support from anyone, instead of getting bumrushed by swat, critisisized by everyone, and actually shown one once of respect none of this would have happened.

i have worked my @$$ off trying my hardest to get this alliance back to where it was before all of the lionheart (EE) bs.

and not one alliance was even willing to have a treaty. not one of you tried any kind of diplomatic action.

and when i finally almost secure a treaty, outsider nations come into my alliance and stage a coup. while i am gone.

CG doesnt have one once of a claim to leadership. period. i busted my @$$ for the un. i spent alot and i do mean alot of time building our site and recruiting our people. the un was screwed when EE left.... and not one person besides me and damian stepped up to save it. no one. everyone wanted us to fail, no one gave one ounce of a S**t.

so thank you everyone, for turning a game that was supposed to forget the last round, and start fresh, into a big s**t heap for me. i love it, i believe it was elborrador , and bamabuc that said they absolutley hated people that couldnt let go of last round and start fresh.

so much for that......

You have to earn respect >.>

*Sigh* More UN Drama...I grow tired of reading about this every day.

I'm coming for Aztecs next <3

Stop flip flopping. You're giving UN a bad name

Sounds like UN just needs me to coup them and get it over with.

-Bama

No they already got enough fail over there, but Aztecs are looking for attention >.>

Edited by BEazy

so much for that......

1 for 3 on spelling of "ounce," not horrible, but it could use work.

also i am pretty sure you getting rolled had nothing to do with last round, as SWAT never mentioned that in their DoW. this is just my observation.

EDIT: my math sucked

Edited by Sethly

so much for that......

were is swat's DOW? and to the best of my knowledge swat didn't exist last round.

im willing to negotiate with coolgreen

however, im in control of the un till i say other wise. if we can come to some understanding. id consider it. if not then we figure it out another way.

im not flushing my hard work down the drain. and beazy i didnt know u were in the un. lionheart said he was the only gov. in the un, before i took over. if i had known i would have included u.

coolgreen can t just jump in and tell me he's in charge, he could have offered his help and insite intead of rip us apart'

but i want this resolved as soon as possible.

thanx

Someone claims control of your alliance and you are willing to "negotiate" with them? :huh:

im not handing anything over. im willing to negotiate them reentering the alliance and the un being united once more