Boomtown area declared protectorate

Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom came to the stand, "For unknown reasons, the government of Boomtown has become unusually quiet of late and we've had no response to any inquiries. We're not sure what's caused the problem there, but for now we are declaring them and their people in protectorate status. If no government comes to power, we may consider moves to re-unite the whole of the island of Colombo."

"Boomtown's holdings in Asia are separate from their holdings in South America, to which GTI has a claim. We have no claim on those holdings as they're not even in our sphere of influence. I think people are confused here. Boomtown's central government rested on the Island of Colombo on the south side, this is the area I am protecting. GTI is going to reclaim what they gave Boomtown initially in South America. There is no conflicting claim.. no point of conflict at all."

"Boomtown's holdings in Asia are separate from their holdings in South America, to which GTI has a claim. We have no claim on those holdings as they're not even in our sphere of influence. I think people are confused here. Boomtown's central government rested on the Island of Colombo on the south side, this is the area I am protecting. GTI is going to reclaim what they gave Boomtown initially in South America. There is no conflicting claim.. no point of conflict at all."

OOC: Ah, now that makes it clear. Thanks.