Re-Establishment of the State of Dagestan

Agostinho Neto

ruda.png

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF THE REPUBLIC OF DAGESTAN

ACT

On the Re-establishment of the State of Dagestan

The National Assembly of the Republic of Dagestan, expressing the will of the nation, decrees and solemnly proclaims that the execution of the sovereign powers of the State of Dagestan collapsed on Sunday, March 8, 2009, is re-established, and henceforth Dagestan is again an independent and sovereign state, which independence is guaranteed by the Azerbaijani Republic and the Union of Transcaucasian Republics.

The Act of Independence of of the National Assembly of Dagestan on the established democratic State of Dagestan and Chechnya never lost its legal effect and comprise the constitutional foundation of the State of Dagestan. The territory of Dagestanis whole and indivisible, and the constitution of no other State is valid on it.

The State of Dagestan stresses its adherence to universally recognized principles of international law, recognizes the principle of inviolability of borders as formulated in the Union Defense act in 2009, Baku, and guarantees human, civil, and ethnic community rights. The National Assembly of the Republic of Dagestan, expressing sovereign power, by this Act begins to realize the complete sovereignty of the state.

OOC: Hell no I will not recognize RP'ing the nations of others he went inactive he loses the territory following the Augustus doctrine Jed gets it end of story.

OOC: I have troops on the territory, following the logic, my troops are in control of that territory. I will not just "end the story" withou the roleplay. I have troops on that territory, i can decide everything there. As the country does not exist anymore, i can rp it, because it isn't "someone else's country", is under my influence and actually occupied by my troops, so technically now is my country.

OOC: I have troops on the territory, following the logic, my troops are in control of that territory. I will not just "end the story" withou the roleplay. I have troops on that territory, i can decide everything there. As the country does not exist anymore, i can rp it, because it isn't "someone else's country", is under my influence and actually occupied by my troops, so technically now is my country.

OOC: That's called an invasion, by the rules his nation ended so you are invading territory that was rp'd as becoming part of the UK after it's end so you are telling me you are invading the UK?

OOC: That's called an invasion, by the rules his nation ended so you are invading territory that was rp'd as becoming part of the UK after it's end so you are telling me you are invading the UK?

OOC: Thats called i always respect pacts and treaties with others, me and Dagestan signed a Union Defense Act long ago. Troops were on the territory as stated by the accord, i didn't invade it, i was there already. Troops don't disappear, nor leave a civilian population without a government.

He rped that doctrine one month after i rped that union defense act, as far as i know there aren't privileges here. However is not a matter of "Who claimed it first".

OOC: Thats called i always respect pacts and treaties with others, me and Dagestan signed a Union Defense Act long ago. Troops were on the territory as stated by the accord, i didn't invade it, i was there already. Troops don't disappear, nor leave a civilian population without a government.

He rped that doctrine one month after i rped that union defense act, as far as i know there aren't privileges here. However is not a matter of "Who claimed it first".

OOC: In such cases it will become a matter of who has the bigger guns I think that's clear here