Azeri troops take control of Dagestan as country dissolves

Agostinho Neto

Altin Urda kindly requests that Azerbaijan get out of Kazakhstan.

That is already scheduled for after the general elections, but the land will go to the United Kingdom, if there are problems with that, contact the United Kingdom. Azerbaijan does not take orders, we aren't a puppet, and we are far more civilized than many other countries.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is already scheduled for after the general elections, but the land will go to the United Kingdom, if there are problems with that, contact the United Kingdom. Azerbaijan does not take orders, we aren't a puppet, and we are far more civilized than many other countries.

We made a request, not an order. Furthermore, the land in Kazakhstan was taken in war, and therefore is not part of the Augustus Doctrine.

Edited by Sumeragi

The Augustus Decree has little relevance in the current dispute, as unilateral declarations are entirely unilateral.

That's our point. Azerbaijan has written reasons to be in Dagestan, the United Kingdom has unilaterally claimed the land, still we are considered the imperialist ones.

No nations have the moral basis to label our actions as imperialists.

That's our point. Azerbaijan has written reasons to be in Dagestan, the United Kingdom has unilaterally claimed the land, still we are considered the imperialist ones.

No nations have the moral basis to label our actions as imperialists.

The UK has as they have the higher right to claim it due to the simple fact they gave it away, similar doctrines went unopposed for a long while for example with Transvaal regaining territory when a Government went inactive and Rebel Army reclaiming it in the same situation. The simple fact you have Soldiers there makes you Imperialist.

Dranagg does not see any need to call imperialism, even though it is, but while considering the accepted versions in the world. Azerbaijan is mearly doing what many nations already do, protecting near by land that has recently lost its government, but are not simply calling the land a "Protectorate", like so many other nations do. If anyone remembers, protectorates are a form of imperialism as well, but a widely accepted and used form.

The UK has as they have the higher right to claim it due to the simple fact they gave it away, similar doctrines went unopposed for a long while for example with Transvaal regaining territory when a Government went inactive and Rebel Army reclaiming it in the same situation. The simple fact you have Soldiers there makes you Imperialist.

We have explained several times why we deployed soldiers in Dagestan. We signed a border defense treaty with Dagestan, and we always respect our international obligations unlike many countries switching side depending on who's the strongest guy.

Get over with the charges of imperialism, especially from imperialist countries.

Edited by President Aliyev

Vaule's government has requested that the Azerbaijani Ambassador to Vaule, return to Baku until this situation has been resolved.
Altin Urda kindly requests that Azerbaijan get out of Kazakhstan.

We kindly suggest all those stepping into this affair to let the Azerbaijani Republic and the UK settle this between themselves in the manner they agreed upon.

We kindly suggest all those stepping into this affair to let the Azerbaijani Republic and the UK settle this between themselves in the manner they agreed upon.

And we kindly request that the imperialist excess of the PREVIOUS Dagestan regime be destroyed by removing their influence in Kazakhstan. We do not care what goes on across the sea, but we can barely tolerate what has happened to our Kazakh brothers.

OOC: Pan-Turkic Nationalism, go figure :P

Oh, and I would say that is no "Turkish", at least in the RL form, if we follow JEDCJT's history.

And we kindly request that the imperialist excess of the PREVIOUS Dagestan regime be destroyed by removing their influence in Kazakhstan. We do not care what goes on across the sea, but we can barely tolerate what has happened to our Kazakh brothers.

OOC: Pan-Turkic Nationalism, go figure :P

Oh, and I would say that is no "Turkish", at least in the RL form, if we follow JEDCJT's history.

And we would like to kindly request that Altin Urda don't get involved in this. This is strictly between the UK and Azerbaijan, let us work it out between us.

And we would like to kindly request that Altin Urda don't get involved in this. This is strictly between the UK and Azerbaijan, let us work it out between us.

We shall follow the request.

*Classified Message to the UK*

HOwever, we still believe that the powers across the Caspian has no place in Turkestan. Would UK be willing to move the jurisdiction of the land to RUSSIAN control after this situation is over?

We shall follow the request.

*Classified Message to the UK*

HOwever, we still believe that the powers across the Caspian has no place in Turkestan. Would UK be willing to move the jurisdiction of the land to RUSSIAN control after this situation is over?

***Classified response***

Hm...we will certainly consider this. But until then, we shall wait and see how it turns out.

Azerbaijani troops have begun withdrawing from Eastern Dagestan after joining forces with the former Dagestani army last month as part of the Union Defense Act. The general elections in the homeland reached the preset quorum, and Azerbaijan's word proves once again its deep value when it comes to matter of international politics and diplomatic issues, or guaranteeing ally's independence, the Azeri government said the mission is complete, and Dagestan can still count on sovereignty and independence.

Witnesses saw hundreds of Azeri soldiers dismounting anti-air positions and border checkpoints to gather up in the UTR Harbor and move back into Azerbaijan. The Azeri and Dagestani flag was then removed, after a short cerimony in the Harbor HQ. "The situation is calm and organized, there's been no report of incidents or tensions. We gave the UK our word we will withraw from Eastern Dagestan along with the interim authorities, the whole region will be evacuated in few days, civilians have the choice to stay or move back to the homeland" a military spokesperson said. Thousands Dagestani citizens were traveling in military trucks to return the homeland.

Several hundred Azeri troops deployed to eastern Dagestan last month to help Dagestani forces protect the undefended airspace, witness of a diplomatic incident back in the second week of February. Azeri military officials have said the joint operation achieved most of its goals, and further accidents never occured. The mission Command in Eastern Dagestan says the main goal was achieved, but much work needs to be done in the homeland. Officials also say the operation marked unprecedented cooperation between the two countries, who's relations have always been warm and friendly since the declaration of Independence.

azerbaycan-sulhmeramlilari)).jpg

Azeri troops at the cerimony

OOC: Actually, there's only 13 votes. Two 'abstained' (as in didnt vote), so to say. :awesome:

IC: The UK applauds Azerbaijan for following its promises, although we would like to point out that the quorum was two votes short, meaning that its not fulfilled in our eyes. With that said, the Byzantine military was given the green light to initiate Operation Caspian, the occupation of the eastern region of Dagestan. It will begin soon.

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Actually, there's only 13 votes. Two 'abstained' (as in didnt vote), so to say. :awesome:

IC: The UK applauds Azerbaijan for following its promises, although we would like to point out that the quorum was two votes short, meaning that its not fulfilled in our eyes. With that said, the Byzantine military was given the green light to initiate Operation Caspian, the occupation of the eastern region of Dagestan. It will begin soon.

OOC: Usually referendums fails when people do not vote, even if they vote, and the vote is null.. or the paper is blank, it still counts as a person showing up at the polling station. This was a virtual national referendum, in the roleplay only Dagestani citizens voted, not foreign head of states and governments.. so it's 13 valid, 2 null/blank.

OOC: Usually referendums fails when people do not vote, even if they vote, and the vote is null.. or the paper is blank, it still counts as a person showing up at the polling station. This was a virtual national referendum, in the roleplay only Dagestani citizens voted, not foreign head of states and governments.. so it's 13 valid, 2 null/blank.

OOC: Wait...I just realized something. You're RPing citizens that you don't own. You're RPing BOTH Azerbaijan and Dagestan (which are two countries, which is a no-no), and where's Magistrate? Why doesnt he say something?

OOC: Wait...I just realized something. You're RPing citizens that you don't own. You're RPing BOTH Azerbaijan and Dagestan (which are two countries, which is a no-no), and where's Magistrate? Why doesnt he say something?

OOC: Because his country doesen't exist anymore ingame, due to inactivity, he didn't know about that, so informed him, i don't know if he will post something here, however is informed about the events.. I will not hijack the country nor roleplay it (further), unless he gives up, then i will just RP dagestan as a sort of satellite state, like USA with Panama. I'm just "saving" it in the roleplay, to avoid total cancellation from the scene.

OOC: Because his country doesen't exist anymore ingame, due to inactivity, he didn't know about that, so informed him, i don't know if he will post something here, however is informed about the events.. I will not hijack the country nor roleplay it (further), unless he gives up, then i will just RP dagestan as a sort of satellite state, like USA with Panama. I'm just "saving" it in the roleplay, to avoid total cancellation from the scene.

OOC: That's roleplaying multiple nations.

Edited by Centurius

OOC: That's roleplaying multiple nations.

OOC: Or just placing a puppet government, however i didn't godmod or roleplayed someone else's country. The country doesen't exist anymore, i just re-established a country in the roleplay, under my temporary rule (this depends on The Magistrate). I established the Armenian, Nakichevan and Talysh autonomous republics, tought they do not exist ingame, and they have separate governments and events.. but thats not rolepaying separate countries, is just using a federal-like system.

OOC: Or just placing a puppet government, however i didn't godmod or roleplayed someone else's country. The country doesen't exist anymore, i just re-established a country in the roleplay, under my temporary rule (this depends on The Magistrate). I established the Armenian, Nakichevan and Talysh autonomous republics, tought they do not exist ingame, and they have separate governments and events.. but thats not rolepaying separate countries, is just using a federal-like system.

OOC: Then be honest IC and admit you invaded the territory.

OOC: Then be honest IC and admit you invaded the territory.

OOC: I'm not even gonna comment this statement. This is roleplay, not "you did something non-ethical ingame, you shall perish in real life. OOC pressures are the last things i listen to during a roleplay (at least in my roleplay).

Anyway i realized some people are trying to make this erupt in a war, but it will not erupt in a war, because me and JED do not want to, go ooc in some other topics, don't even post if you are not willing to do diplomacy RP.

While President Mukhu Aliyev saw his country collapse into darkness, he could only do one thing, watch the world around him burn, so to speak. However, while Dagestan finally decided to throw in the towel, considering reviving the state would be too costly.

Where one man fails and has the others around him shun his actions, another takes up the chance to gain off his failure. Elrich von Richt sat down in his home inside of Transvaal, still keeping national news around the world delivered to him. He was a little intrigued by the fact that this country would fail, and decided the chance to gather the Kashlinkovian Volk and possible find a temporary homeland could be possibly. So he decided that one or two letters, from a simple "forgotten memory" such as the country he still preserved and held so dear could awaken nationalism in his people, and reason in the leaders of Byzantium and Azerbaijan. With that said, he picked up the pen and began to write.

To the esteemed leaders of Azerbaijan and Byzantium,

I have noticed the situation erupting in the friendly region you once knew and loved as "Dagestan" and find this quite... disturbing. While I do find it disturbing, however, it brings me to an opportunity. For long the people of my nation, the Kashlinkovian people, MY volk, have been searching for a temporary sanctuary to call their own, until a possible return closer to the homeland is available. Our numbers as of now total, culturally, around 2 to 5 million, despite the fall of our Bundesrepublik in the Russian steppes so long ago by a war we did not wish for. Our military still stands, though they lay dormant in the lands of Transvaal, in exile from our homeland just as me and my government do, along with so many of our civilians. While the rest are spread in the former lands of New Shilla and the Republic itself. So I ask of you gentlemen, to consider a joint protectorate in "Dagestan" for the sake of a temporary sanctuary of a culture so long forgetten, but yet still thriving on it's bloodline.

Signed, Bundesrepublik von Kashlinkov Elrich von Richt

When he dropped the pen, and heard the light tapping sound it made on his desk, he seemed peaceful. The letter delivered a sort of happiness he had lacked from the years of exile. A chance he thought, but still, a chance.