Announcement by The Dark Evolution

250px-DEFlag.png

Announcement by The Dark Evolution regarding The Dark Evolution official forums.

The Dark Evolution forums are temporarily down.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

This status was noticed on 3/8/2009 at about 6:00:00 AM CN time.

The Dark Evolution would like to apologize for any inconvenience and redirect all foreign ambassadors to our public IRC channel for further information once it is available.

The channel is #DE at irc.coldfront.net

The Dark Evolution has backup forums and this event has not harmed us considerably. The cowardly attack will not be forgotten and the suspects of this terrorist act will be hunted down and punished.

The site http://www.dark-evolution.com will be up sooner or later.

We have a mystery, Dr. Watson...

...Who has the gall to attack forums...

As of now it's all unrelated... but who does DE and IRON as a common enemy?

inb4 NPO trying to take over the world... because it already happened! Hail the Pacifican overlords!

Sorry if it seems I'm making light of this, it sucks, but you seem to have it under control pretty well.

Edited by NeCoHo

Good luck in getting your forums up and running again.

[OOC]As for who did this: I hope you like jail. This is illegal in the US and if your not in the US, I'm sure Interpol will be knocking at your door then.[/OOC]

Edited by Zeta Defender

Good luck in getting your forums up and running again.

[OOC]As for who did this: I hope you like jail. This is illegal in the US and if your not in the US, I'm sure Interpole will be knocking at your door then.[/OOC]

[OOC] Interpol has better thing to do then catch 12 year olds who are learning how to attack forums[/OOC]

Also, I don't think your forums were hacked, like said before it's easy to exceed your bandwidth. Best of luck though.

We have a mystery, Dr. Watson...

...Who has the gall to attack forums...

As of now it's all unrelated... but who does DE and IRON as a common enemy?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

As you will scroll down you will notice what is common. If I missed something else, let us know. It is sad as how a small group of phailed people justified, rationalized, advised, encouraged and/or supported criminal activities in an earlier discussion about the same topic. Its the same people who have also provided advise to Jarheads in this war. I'd be least surprised if such tactics are used by the two parties even after the current incidents are over.

Gluck to DE with this.

Edited by shahenshah

[OOC]As for who did this: I hope you like jail. This is illegal in the US and if your not in the US, I'm sure Interpole will be knocking at your door then.[/OOC]

ooc: Cause I'm pretty sure a Cybernations alliance forum is as the top of the world's concerns. <_<

Good luck getting your forums back up and running guys.

We had 200+ guests on constantly for some time before the forums went down. By examining the IP addresses we concluded that most, if not all, were proxies. We thought our server was good. Apparently not good enough.

It's pretty obvious who did this but we're not labeling anybody yet unless we have evidence.

Thank you all for the support. We appreciate it. :)

iFOK forum went a bit wibble this morning as well........could this be related?????......is all of bob under siege?????.....i believe its bill gates trying to get a foothold in Bob

OH NO...Microsoft is invading!!!!!

Sorry for your troubles. It is easy to hit your bandwidth limit, but having 200 guests on at the same time? :blink:

Several other alliances have lost their forums recently as well. Other than IRON and DE that is. Whatever is going on, i wish you the best of luck getting things running again.

lol....

Im sure they will be all over this.

Several other alliances have lost their forums recently as well. Other than IRON and DE that is. Whatever is going on, i wish you the best of luck getting things running again

There is something wierd going on......one or two going down i can understand but the amount that have gone down are no coincidence

my government may have a different view but im suggesting we ALL get together and work this out in one group call it planet bobs Interpol

and forward our findings to authoritys

OOC: What ever our characters we can all come together on this and get the !@#$%^&*

As Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs for The Dark Evolution, I'd like to apologize for any trouble you have, if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.

(OOC In regards to suspicious activity, record the IP addresses of those who do these action. OOC)