Possibly looking for a different alliance

hormones74

Hello people of Steve. I come before you today to ask that you tell me why I should join your alliance and what can be offered to me.

As some of you know, I am one of the founders of Murder Inc. and have been with them from day 1. There have been many days to pass since that first day. We carved our way all the way to the top and back down again. Now we are almost all but gone. So I figured, why not try something new.

Tell me what can be offered to me as an individual to make me want to join your ranks.

We will be glad to offer you a new home and to have your experience and help to build together our Alliance ...

We are a young TE Alliance and building it from the beginning, with a nice Forum and a Constitution under voting. It is not easy if not some experienced and active members around ...

Additionally if you join us we will become 10 members so we will start exist in TE statistics ;)

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

If I were to join UN, then I would have to coup CG. It would be too easy. And besides, I am already a government official appointed by the great CG himself. But I still want to be a part of a decent alliance. One that has the balls to do what needs to done as needed.

Edited by hormones74

If I were to join UN, then I would have to coup CG. It would be too easy. And besides, I am already a government official appointed by the great CG himself. But I still want to be a part of a decent alliance. One that has the balls to do what needs to done as needed.

You, me, UN coup, tomorrow? :P

-Bama

You can be a leader within the Unition..I just started the alliance and every member has a purpose

I already put GAMES a CHAT ROOM and a ranking system on the forum/HQ

you dont have to change your team color or nation flag

we encourage individuality but work as a team

I wont lie and say its the strongest(just started it 2 days ago) but it has a....Ill say "interesting structure" which will put it in the top once established

http://unition.forumotion.net/forum.htm

check it out and see if you think its different and if your interested

Unition HQ

Edited by DonKilluminati