United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

Accusing us of being a disgrace? Let us review the round that was for the UN.

Surrendering a week into the round

Hmmmm, well, I guess that is the only thing you guys did worth noting. Oh, well I guess there is this whole thing. A few people attempt a takeover and the only play you have is to try to merge the alliance! :lol: Now that is powerful leadership.

Just admit you guys failed, and that we are the best thing that ever happened to this alliance. And heh, either way we win. We either get to lead the alliance into a new day, or we completely rid the planet of a bunch of failures. B)

And Franz Ferdinand as I see you to have claimed the alliance, I must offer you my support. :)

U R WRONG!!!! This is not ur victory yet, U WILL NOT MAKE THE UN A BIG DISGRACE, U R THE DISGRACE OF THIS ALLIANCE, U R GOING TO MAKE THIS ALLIANCE LOOK BAD, AND I WILL STOP U!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree, they r trying to get ppl to think tht he is the new leader, but honestly, i know tht hes not and the new guys r trying to make the UN a bigger disgrace

I am the leader. -_-

I took over the alliance in a legitimate way, through force. It seems to me the former leadership took over the alliance in the same way. I fail to see what made them legitimate and what makes us 'rebels.'

U R WRONG!!!! This is not ur victory yet, U WILL NOT MAKE THE UN A BIG DISGRACE, U R THE DISGRACE OF THIS ALLIANCE, U R GOING TO MAKE THIS ALLIANCE LOOK BAD, AND I WILL STOP U!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Like I could possibly make it look worse then the former government already had. Judging by all the posts of support in this thread I would say you have the minority opinion.

I am the leader. -_-

I took over the alliance in a legitimate way, through force. It seems to me the former leadership took over the alliance in the same way. I fail to see what made them legitimate and what makes us 'rebels.'

Because Shadow Matrix, did it for a good reason. He wanted to better the alliance. Force was never the way to take the UN, if you wanted to do something it should have been done in a diplomatic manner.

Like I could possibly make it look worse then the former government already had. Judging by all the posts of support in this thread I would say you have the minority opinion.

ACTUALLY, i can bring u DOWN, U R A DISGRACE TO THE UN, I WILL STOP U WITH MANY PEOPLE, U THINK U MAY BE STRONG NOW TRAITOR< BUT U WILL BE WEAK, REALLY SOON :mad::mad::mad::mad:

U r recking and tearing the alliance apart, U R THE GHOST AND DISGRACE OF THE UN, especially attacking its GENERAL

Edited by FearUnited

Because Shadow Matrix, did it for a good reason. He wanted to better the alliance. Force was never the way to take the UN, if you wanted to do something it should have been done in a diplomatic manner.

I am what is best for the alliance. Based on the leadership Shadow Matrix showed it is evident to me that that this is the only way to advance this alliance. Trying to help the alliance through a structure that has clearly failed time and time again would be pointless, and a waste of my time.

The fact that I was able to take over this easily and your only recourse was to merge just shows how weak that structure was.

Plus, diplomacy is for Beazy.

Heh, CG is making the alliance better. Your ex alliance has better PR than when you were in gov't

ACTUALLY, i can bring u DOWN, U R A DISGRACE TO THE UN, I WILL STOP U WITH MANY PEOPLE, U THINK U MAY BE STRONG NOW TRAITOR< BUT U WILL BE WEAK, REALLY SOON :mad::mad::mad::mad:

How do you plan to take CG down?

I am what is best for the alliance. Based on the leadership Shadow Matrix showed it is evident to me that that this is the only way to advance this alliance. Trying to help the alliance through a structure that has clearly failed time and time again would be pointless, and a waste of my time.

The fact that I was able to take over this easily and your only recourse was to merge just shows how weak that structure was.

Time is the key, rushing to to defeat, wat u r going to do is make this alliance gone :mad:

Time is the key, rushing to to defeat, wat u r going to do is make this alliance gone :mad:

It is not I who is doing that, it is the former failed government that is doing all they can to guarantee this alliance disappears. If you want this alliance to survive you need to get behind me.

Edited by Zikawe

CG I suggest you change the alliance name to "New United Nations" because you are clearly trying to run a new one.