United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

I think its funny people are fighting over UN, the most pathetic alliance in TE.

RE vs. UN coup, huzzah!

We are not fighting over the UN. We are simply letting everyone know that this so called "New Era" is a fake. And that the rightful leader is Naon Matrix.

Like we said before, and it has been made official, that all UN members merge with Roman Empire. That is our new home.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its funny people are fighting over UN, the most pathetic alliance in TE.

RE vs. UN coup, huzzah!

Really, the REA and the UN will never fight, and they arent the most pathetic alliance

Yes lol, well I'm glad to have your support LordTeeHut. And I'm glad this new so called "leader" isn't brainwashing you.

The UN is ran by Shadow Matrix, and as of yesterday we are with the Roman Empire.

Look at the post after this

Naon Matrix is the rightful leader, he is the one that resurrected the UN in the last round.

So is the rightful leader? Naon Matrix or Shadow Matrix

I was in the REA lol, and This so wat u call "leader" is a disgrace to the UN, i would mock his power anyday

Who is REA?

------------------

And bring back English Empire :P

Look at the post after this

So is the rightful leader? Naon Matrix or Shadow Matrix

Who is REA?

------------------

And bring back English Empire :P

Ok REA is Roman Empire Alliance

Shadow Matrix and Naon Matrix are the same person, he is known by both names.

English Empire was a disgrace.

Heh, EE was a disgrace? At least his old alliance is keeping his tradition ^_^

And Gilbert Torres, what is your alliance curently and what is Shadow or Naon Matrix's alliance currently

Heh, EE was a disgrace? At least his old alliance is keeping his tradition ^_^

And Gilbert Torres, what is your alliance curently and what is Shadow or Naon Matrix's alliance currently

BEazy:

Yes he was, unlike him, we are doing the merge for the best of our members. Lion Heart did the oppisite, and instead left us to fend for ourselves. He told every member of CN that we were free to raid and recruit.

My current alliance is the Roman Empire.

Naon Matrix is off until Monday, so his alliance is still on the United Nations.

BEazy:

Yes he was, unlike him, we are doing the merge for the best of our members. Lion Heart did the oppisite, and instead left us to fend for ourselves. He told every member of CN that we were free to raid and recruit.

My current alliance is the Roman Empire.

Naon Matrix is off until Monday, so his alliance is still on the United Nations.

Wait u left too?

Well since you're not in UN, I suggest you stop saying who their rightful leader is.

Actually, he can say wat he wants cuz he knows who the leader is and wat he is doing so back off

Wait u left too?
Well since you're not in UN, I suggest you stop saying who their rightful leader is.

LordTeeHut:

The Roman Empire is our safe haven, they are good friends of ours. And they have let us in with open arms.

BEazy:

I just want people to know that they are running a stolen ship, they are a disgrace to the UN name.

... I don't think you can disgrace UN's name :/

And since I've known CG he is an honorable leader. Their is a reason that for half of this topic people are Hailing him :/

Go look in the Sanction Race too, and look at the comentary. You might see the honest truth

Let me just say, there isn't much to disgrace with the reputation it held beforehand.

I agree with on the part that the UN did not have the best reputation. But this is due mostly because of Lion Heart, he ran dictatorship on his last weeks as leader.

And he brought disgrace to the United Nations.

Shadow Matrix, tried his best to resurrect the UN, but unfortunately, things didn't work out to our liking. Many people did not like us because of the name we represented, and throughout Round 3 and 4, much of the UN dislike continued to exist.

Now these new guys are saying they are the rightful leaders, when in reality they are only trying to make a bigger disgrace out of it.

Accusing us of being a disgrace? Let us review the round that was for the UN.

Surrendering a week into the round

Hmmmm, well, I guess that is the only thing you guys did worth noting. Oh, well I guess there is this whole thing. A few people attempt a takeover and the only play you have is to try to merge the alliance! :lol: Now that is powerful leadership.

Just admit you guys failed, and that we are the best thing that ever happened to this alliance. And heh, either way we win. We either get to lead the alliance into a new day, or we completely rid the planet of a bunch of failures. B)

And Franz Ferdinand as I see you to have claimed the alliance, I must offer you my support. :)

I agree with on the part that the UN did not have the best reputation. But this is due mostly because of Lion Heart, he ran dictatorship on his last weeks as leader.

And he brought disgrace to the United Nations.

Shadow Matrix, tried his best to resurrect the UN, but unfortunately, things didn't work out to our liking. Many people did not like us because of the name we represented, and throughout Round 3 and 4, much of the UN dislike continued to exist.

Now these new guys are saying they are the rightful leaders, when in reality they are only trying to make a bigger disgrace out of it.

I totally agree, they r trying to get ppl to think tht he is the new leader, but honestly, i know tht hes not and the new guys r trying to make the UN a bigger disgrace