United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

U kno wat, u should be destroyed by them, they kno wat u r planning, and so do i, GIVE IT UP, heh u will never win aganist them -_-

You keep saying that but you are yet to say what exactly I am planning to do. If you don't mind could you inform me exactly what that is? I thought my intents were clear, I wanted to take over the United Nations for the good of the alliance.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see the point in posting that message. First of all it is not from me, and second everything he says is true. I will break it down for you as it appears to have gone over your head.

That is true, we took power.

Danizduhman is offering you a chance to stay and be apart of the government ... How evil !!!

And that is true too, if you do not accept his offer you won't be apart of the government ... and if you plot against the new government we will get you out of the alliance. Boy...Dan is evil.

GT, i have to agree with this....It would not be smart to force you to stay as you could give any restricted info away to other AA's

For pure spite, and to get back at CG. Just dosen't make sense to me is what i'm saying :)

BG.

yeah but to evryone in the alliance think tht u r hurting them, hbu try making ur own alliance so no one gets hurt

Is that way a series of nations pmed me earlier today saying they would be launching attacks upon all Roman Empire nations that attacked us? They would do that because they know I am hurting the alliance right? And because I hate this alliance so much I asked them not to defend us because it would hurt there nations to much! Wow man, I am evil. :rolleyes:

Is that way a series of nations pmed me earlier today saying they would be launching attacks upon all Roman Empire nations that attacked us? They would do that because they know I am hurting the alliance right? And because I hate this alliance so much I asked them not to defend us because it would hurt there nations to much! Wow man, I am evil. :rolleyes:

But did you forget? You're a dictator.

Gilbert Torres and FearUnited, you aren't getting anywhere with this topic you know. I mean you can contradict and threaten all you want but Coolgreen44 took over the government of the UN, as many have before in many different cases.

If you truly want to remove Coolgreen get off your soap box and create an alliance. I suggest the name, The United States, that way it sounds like UN but slightly different. Then you can surely show the UN, who is boss.

I even know a gentlemen named George W. Bush, I'm sure he'd join up.

Edited by Joey67500

This is a large part of the problem with UN: you aren't willing to defend yourselves. By all means, tell your nations to attack. It'll get them some training that they desperately need. Also, to be clear: we will not force any nations to join our alliance (unlike some people who are apparently forcing members to stay). We're doing this for the good of the members of UN. We aren't doing this as a power grab; you can ask those we talked to about it (some of our allies). We were less than enthusiastic about it because we knew it would be more difficult to manage a larger alliance efficiently. We're doing this for UN members, remember that.

This is a large part of the problem with UN: you aren't willing to defend yourselves. By all means, tell your nations to attack. It'll get them some training that they desperately need. Also, to be clear: we will not force any nations to join our alliance (unlike some people who are apparently forcing members to stay). We're doing this for the good of the members of UN. We aren't doing this as a power grab; you can ask those we talked to about it (some of our allies). We were less than enthusiastic about it because we knew it would be more difficult to manage a larger alliance efficiently. We're doing this for UN members, remember that.

So you are attacking the leadership of UN for the good of UN? I could see the logic of that if the government was ineffective, oh wait that government was replaced.

Go join Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth and Nathuram Vinayak Godse, they were on the same crusade.

We're doing this for UN members, remember that.

I'm sure you are. You know, who wants more NS, more members, higher score, anything like that, in a Tournament. I mean really, come on. How stupid of me. I mean, it's not like having more members makes it more likely that you'll have someone in the top spot, right?

If the members of UN decided to stay knowing CG was their leader, then who are you to state otherwise? that is the most ridiculous garbage i have read outside of Gilbert Torres. since the members of UN knew of the merger and know of CG, then they can make up their own minds instead of you dictating what you think is best.

you are acting out of a selfish need to garner more members into your alliance. Thus, you are acting in the same manner as you state CG is acting. You are nothing more than a dictator trying to force members of a sovereign alliance into your own instead of allowing them to decide for themselves.

this is the most pathetic attempt at a power grab, and yes i state a power grab since that is exactly what you are doing, i have ever seen.

I'm sure you are. You know, who wants more NS, more members, higher score, anything like that, in a Tournament. I mean really, come on. How stupid of me. I mean, it's not like having more members makes it more likely that you'll have someone in the top spot, right?
If the members of UN decided to stay knowing CG was their leader, then who are you to state otherwise? that is the most ridiculous garbage i have read outside of Gilbert Torres. since the members of UN knew of the merger and know of CG, then they can make up their own minds instead of you dictating what you think is best.

you are acting out of a selfish need to garner more members into your alliance. Thus, you are acting in the same manner as you state CG is acting. You are nothing more than a dictator trying to force members of a sovereign alliance into your own instead of allowing them to decide for themselves.

this is the most pathetic attempt at a power grab, and yes i state a power grab since that is exactly what you are doing, i have ever seen.

First, this far into the round, the likelihood that a UN merged nation will be in the top slot is slim to none. Use your brain please, the UN got destroyed by SWAT. Their highest ranked nation pales in comparison to the top 5%, let alone the top nations.

Second, can you even read? Did you miss the part where I said "We aren't forcing them to join us"? They were sent one message each. One. In that message, they were informed about the merger, told that they had the option of joining us, and that it was a move sanctioned by the legitimite UN government. We did not coerce them into joining us. The nations that have stayed have not been harrassed in any way, save for the nations who attacked NaonMatrix, who is away on RL stuff for the weekend and can't switch his AA yet. We attacked the nations that attacked him only (and I think some crazy member of UN attacked a couple of random RE nations, we attacked him too.) Ask any of the merged members of UN and I guarantee that they will tell you that they are happy with the move. Next time, please think and read before you post. It'll save us all the pain of reading your drivel.

First, this far into the round, the likelihood that a UN merged nation will be in the top slot is slim to none. Use your brain please, the UN got destroyed by SWAT. Their highest ranked nation pales in comparison to the top 5%, let alone the top nations.

Second, can you even read? Did you miss the part where I said "We aren't forcing them to join us"? They were sent one message each. One. In that message, they were informed about the merger, told that they had the option of joining us, and that it was a move sanctioned by the legitimite UN government. We did not coerce them into joining us. The nations that have stayed have not been harrassed in any way, save for the nations who attacked NaonMatrix, who is away on RL stuff for the weekend and can't switch his AA yet. We attacked the nations that attacked him only (and I think some crazy member of UN attacked a couple of random RE nations, we attacked him too.) Ask any of the merged members of UN and I guarantee that they will tell you that they are happy with the move. Next time, please think and read before you post. It'll save us all the pain of reading your drivel.

lawlz. it is 10 days into the round. not that far. As for attacking, you are attacking the gov of the alliance. thus you are attacking the alliance itself. try again. if NaonMatrix has not switched that is his problem. seeing as he is not flying the RE AA, then you have no reason to attack him. if he knew of the merger and knew he was gonna be away, he should have switched sooner. thus, if UN nations attack him, it is not your problem as he is not an RE member.

i never stated that you forced anyone into RE. i stated that the members of UN knew of the merger and knew of the new gov. you attacked the UN.

"We're doing this for the good of the members of UN. We aren't doing this as a power grab; you can ask those we talked to about it (some of our allies). We were less than enthusiastic about it because we knew it would be more difficult to manage a larger alliance efficiently. We're doing this for UN members, remember that."

and stating that makes it seem like a very pathetic excuse for what you are trying to say it wasn't. (hint: bolded part)

again, you have no reason to attack UN until NaonMatrix flies the RE AA. since he is not, you are involving yourself in the sovereignty of an alliance that has nothing to do with you whatsoever.

you talk of drivel. read your own crap you spew before you attempt to state mine is drivel.

so i was proven right ceasare. RE only did the merger for their own gain. went behind one of the UN leader's back. hahahahahahahahahahahaaha and you said my stuff was drivel. lawlz. my stuff was not accurate cuz what you did was far worse. hahahaha

CG- give UN back to NaonMatrix and Damian, seems that RE is far more in need of competent leadership than UN, especially now that Gilbert is gone from UN.

United Nations Announcement

Hello Friend,

I am the rightful ruler of the United Nations. Apparently, you guys didn't get the memo, but I'm in charge now. Please give me my alliance, or I'll have to rein you all in.

I'm serious.

I want my alliance NOW. Give it to me or someone's gonna get a hurt real bad!

YOU ARE MOCKING US!

YOU ARE OUT OF THE UN and if you continue with this youll be attacked by my alliance!

YOU ARE MOCKING US!

YOU ARE OUT OF THE UN and if you continue with this youll be attacked by my alliance!

Defenders CG has already stepped down. And you are not part of the UN

at the moment, so please do not put my alliance at risk, by making such remarks.

I don't have a problem with you, but I just don't want things escalating out of

control. Thank you

YOU ARE MOCKING US!

Defenders, I know you relatively well, these type of statements were the reason you were kicked from UN in the first place. We are moving on, so please lets just stop the drama, it gets old after a while. Defenders, you a cool guy, but lets not ignite a fire and start this all up again