Invitation from the STA

*looks at avatar*

That's the worst excuse in the world to drink !@#$%* beer.

If someone marketed Human Piss would you drink that because You are human? Well, thats a trick question, because that's what Canadian already is.

Besides, Canadian isn't even a "Canadian" beer anymore, they sold out to the states. Stick to Keith's.

Okay I get your point, Keith's is good as well. I also like Kokanee, Blue, & Budwiser. Give me a break I just turned legal drinking age(yes I'm a goodie goodie so I didn't drink illegally) and thus have very little experience with beer. The point being my tastes will change as I try a wider variety. ^_^

Thoughts on WarriorConcept

Second best avatar ever. Mine obviously being the best. ^_^

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the STA contain their large amounts of win without spontaneously combusting?

We are the Cyberverse leaders in win containment technology. Explaining our secret would mean all our research and development would be for nought. B)

Edited by Tygaland

Why only a two week protectorate of NSO? Why not permanent? I see the PZI risk issue, but their charter expressly handles that.

Take a glance at their stats. No one thought that a long term treaty would be necessary, which is also why we posted a simple announcement that they will be under our protection, rather than an actual treaty.

If you could recruit one member of the cyberverse to STA, regardless of their current affiliations, who would it be? Why? How would you convince them to join?

For me, personally, it'd be Great Lakes Union. I miss him! We were in Legion together, then briefly STA, but he left for TPF, where he runs their foreign affairs now.