ADI Helps You Find a Freind

Il Terra Di Agea

ADI Allowing Pre-Orders For New Barat Assault Gun

poster_a_friend_download_090808.jpg

New From ADI, the Barat Assault gun. The Future of weapons is here folks, one gun, three times the power. One, completely independent 7.62mm assault rifle, and two "Free barrels", made to take other attachments, giving you what you need when you need it. As the gun is rather new, and as stated, only up for pre-orders, the only attachments for sale are 12 gauge shotgun, Flashlight, 40mm Grenade Launcher, projectile taser, and an attachment for use connecting into a flame thrower. With the pre-order, you guarantee yourself access to this wonderful weapon, and free with your order comes the taser and shotgun attachments. Usual ADI bulk purchase rules apply, buy over 10,000, you get a 8.25% markdown on your sale price.

Information:(Basic Gun, without attachments)

Weight: 3.83 kg

Round: 7.62x44mm

Gas Operated

28 Round Standard Magazine or 100 Round Specialized Magazine (Sold Separately)[ :awesome: ]

Effective Range: 800 m

Price: $1000

All orders will be processed immediately, and the rifle itself will be released in one week. Pre-Orders will be sent out immediately after the guns come off the line, and will take priority over purchases made after unavailing.

Special 15% Discount for Scandinavian Union Members

OOC: Made the gun in sketchup from that picture, and I think it is too awesome not to sell :awesome:

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

OOC: Why am I so jealous of your art skills...

----------------

IC: GLS Department of Defense wishes to buy 10,001 of these guns.

OOC: I didn't make the poster, I just made a model of the gun ;)

IC: Well, a rather interesting number you chose...

82,508.25$, and your order is being processed. You will be the first to receive your guns.

OOC: I didn't make the poster, I just made a model of the gun ;)

IC: Well, a rather interesting number you chose...

82,508.25$, and your order is being processed. You will be the first to receive your guns.

We also like to purchase a total of 280,000 regular rounds and 50,000 special rounds. Plus, another 9,999 guns (assuming the discounts still apply).

Money will be wired within 7 days.

Edited by HHAYD

We also like to purchase a total of 280,000 regular rounds and 50,000 special rounds. Plus, another 9,999 guns (assuming the discounts still apply).

Money will be wired within 7 days.

All rounds are a fairly standard size, and should be easy to produce

We will add the ammunition to your order and add on the extra weapons, the discount still applying as it is an extension of your earlier order.

Promised Land will order 50 of these. If we like them, we will order more. As such, we are wiring the equivalent of $50,000.
OOC: Niiiice. I'm jealous of your epic win art skills. :awesome:

IC: The United Kingdom is intrigued by this. We would like to purchase 5,000 of these rifles.

Dranagg would like only one weapon. We'd like to test how long before the complex parts and lubricants freeze solid in Antarctica.

All orders are being processed.

As for the gun being sent to Dranagg, it will be equipped with all necessary alterations to the design to make use in the cold climate viable and easy.

ADI Has a 98% Customer Satisfaction rate.

and only a 10% customer disappearance rate

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

BaratRender.png

It is my pleasure to announce that the Barat is officially in production. All pre-orders are being sent out at the original price, however, all who waited before ordering will have to pay 1,500$, due to a previously unknown production cost. We thank you for your patience.

Orders Shipped:

Great Lakes State

Promised Land

The United Kingdom

Dranagg

Orders to be Shipped:

Timor

IndoChina

Alvonia

Dranagg is pleased to report that the weapon failed after an amazing 12 hours! Quite quality work! It seems all of the the parts in the fire mechanism contracted in the prolonged cold and broke after it was first test fired on arrival at the capital.

We've decided to remove the damaged parts and return them, but mount the now disabled gun on a gimbal mount on the new children's outdoor carfort for them to play with. Unfortunately the battery had frozen before we ever got to start the car.

Dranagg is pleased to report that the weapon failed after an amazing 12 hours! Quite quality work! It seems all of the the parts in the fire mechanism contracted in the prolonged cold and broke after it was first test fired on arrival at the capital.

We've decided to remove the damaged parts and return them, but mount the now disabled gun on a gimbal mount on the new children's outdoor carfort for them to play with. Unfortunately the battery had frozen before we ever got to start the car.

Intriguing, as we had no problems of the like up in the Northern Svalbard glaciers.

We find this weapon bulky, unwieldy and almost certainly over twice the weight stated. With no forehand grip, or indeed useable sights, this gun is a great idea for a military weapon. The only nations stupid enough to buy it are ones who when invaded would pose little to no resistance anyway.