How do I make an alliance

Missy Carter

As far as I'm aware, anyone can make one, it's just you'd be leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks from players and other alliances.

Maybe wait until you have a good solid base of friends that play and attempt to create one then.

I think there's more fun to be had joining an alliance that already exists, where you can meet other players and learn the ropes.

Edited by Niko Xavik

As far as I'm aware, anyone can make one, it's just you'd be leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks from players and other alliances.

Maybe wait until you have a good solid base of friends that play and attempt to create one then.

I think there's more fun to be had joining an alliance that already exists, where you can meet other players and learn the ropes.

Do this, join another alliance and learn the ropes a bit, if you still want to create your own alliance then, feel free.

Alternatively, get a group of friends together... change your alliance affliction to "specify other" and enter in your alliance name. Then sign up wih a free forum hoster and get yourself a forum!

Have fun and good luck!

Blade

A: Join an existing alliance and learn how it works. Once your nation's daily income can handle sending out large amount of aid, then it is the perfect time to create an alliance.

B: Get a group that has over 15 people, a forum for your alliance, and a protectorate before forming your allliance.