Expulsion of member - warrior of Bnet

Wrong...you got kicked out because you flipped out because Nightmare told you that you're a terrible Vice President...quit playing the innocent role. Your SS is of you guys talking about the "plan" early in feb.... and you didn't leave till like 2 weeks later...so obviously if our plan was to do this you were fine with it also

Edited by Semper Fidelis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K you guys must not understand, there is no evidence of me in a plot. If i would of agreed to doing the plot this war wouldn't be going on. The only reason the NPO is doing anything to jarheads is because I DIDIN'T WANT TO DO THE PLAN, and Nightmare booted me out of the alliance because of it. It is really Ridiculous that i took part in a plot that i never agreed to do, otherwise the war wouldn't be going on, therefor there is no evidence, which would make this whole thread propaganda.

Well guys, what EB did was right for his alliance. If he felt a threat towards his alliance because of one significant member, then I believe he did the right thing by expelling that nation. It is all about collateral damage. Secondly Leviathan is still a protectorate and they have alot of peer pressure on them from their protectors and their allies. so as a micro alliances they sometimes have to give in to the big cats.

However I really haven't seen any evidence that shows MisleadRh being part of any plot. (I believe EB claims he will show it to you on IRC)

Also If it wasn't for Misleadrh there would have been no war. If it wasn't for his sake Jarheads would still be plotting, and none of us would even know about it.

so if there is even some evidence that dose prove that MisleadRh is guilty of conspiring against my alliance the NPO, I believe he should get fair treatment and not the same as that of Jarhead. Cause after all, if it wasn't for him nobody would know about Jarhead plans. [but i am a member and i dont make decisions, so good luck with this :P]

And you wouldn't do the same under the same circumstancies. And please do us the favour of not lying

If the incident was prior to membership, the member showed he could be educated on how things actually work, and he was willing to apologize for his stupidity, then I would work to get him peace.

Is this a serious question? Really? I'll quote you on this if someone from VE conspires to bring down another alliance like this.

Please do the next time VE kicks someone out for plotting prior to membership to take down the largest alliance in the game using you tube videos. I can understand the destruction of the offending alliance (in fact, support it) but I don't think treating the plotters as if they have the plague is necessary unless they demonstrate that that can/will not learn how this game actually works.

Also, my posts were a knee jerk response due to the fact that the posting of this thread coincided with an IRC debate on the same sort of subject. They were not intended to discredit el borredor or his alliance but rather express distaste for a certain attitude.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Having had my fair share of run-ins with elB in the past, I can safely say that the man is a good leader, and knows how to play ball. I would have a hard time believing that he just handed over a member willy nilly, just because NPO said so without presenting adequate evidence.

No, it really doesn't. It refers to 'plotting', but what I am curious about is what sort of plotting? What was he trying to do? What were some of the particulars of this plot?

Of all people, you're probably among the less fit to ask this kind of questions, Sponge:

No it isn't. The NpO have attacked others just because they were (and I quote) "Pissed off".

That is an unfair and inaccurate characterization. "Annoyed" would be a more suitable adjective.

Regarding the statement at the opening of this discussion, I would just remind the general public that in past wars we have seen this same type of disinformation and it always turns out that we were more than justified. The war will continue and we are currently not considering a truce, ceasefire, or game of two hand touch football.

Again, where intelligence matters are concerned the New Polar Order does not reveal sources or methods, ever. If you are unhappy with our casus belli you are free to complain, or to fight us over it. In fact we would prefer the latter because we're more inclined toward fighting than talking these days. The opinion of the sloping foreheads that make their home here means very little. Long story short: we let you know why we were attacking and told you you weren't going to get to see the evidence. You're still not going to no matter what anyone says. Keep talking, do something about it, shut up, we don't care what you do or say. We know we were right and that's all that matters, doubters be damned.

Electron Sponge

Imperial Commissar

Maybe you just changed your mind: good. Too bad that you didn't change it before losing your (considerable) power in CN. I hope that, should you get back to a significant position again, you don't change your mind another time. My best wishes for that.