Expulsion of member - warrior of Bnet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record they didn't come looking for me ;)

I know you're taking my posts at face value and are assuming that we just left him high and dry b/c the NPO wanted him dead, but i assure you, this isn't the case. Your continued fascination with my dedication to my members is interesting though, and i assure you that any nation flying the AA of leviathan gets the full protection of me, and my alliance unless i say otherwise. This isn't a simple case of caving to the NPO's wishes and if you believe it is, perhaps you should seek me out on IRC.

The truth is, it pisses me off that i had to eject him. We're a new alliance and 23k is a lot to lose, especially when you've got to fight for every bit of NS you get. I'm extremely loyal to my membership, all i ask in return is their dedication to Leviathan and its safety.

Please remember, if a member is expelled and no evidence is given and you aren't 'willing' to discuss the matter when you publicly addressed the situation, you will be scrutinized. Opponents against NADC during the NADC war was highly scrutinized from various parties throughout Cyberverse merely for not supporting evidence. They claimed they possessed it, but satisfaction didn't sweep uninvolved parties - it looked like a pitiful excuse for war. Though subjective, this situation has precedence. I am just stating you must understand why some are opposing your decision, whether you care or not is your decision, I just felt the need to point this out as it is obviously causing confusion amongst many directly involved. Either way, if you feel comfortable with your decision and likewise with your alliance, that is all which matters. If you have evidence, mine as well support it if you wish to satisfy the lurkers, but that ambition isn't required, but recommended for diplomatic reasons.

Look;

For all that seems to forget, this is CyberNations. This is not the UN. In this game, might makes right. Put yourself as a leader of a fifty man alliance. Now, you have the leader of a 900 man alliance telling you that X was plotting against him. And, that alliance has access to over 5000 nations. If you are asked to get rid of someone, are you going to say "no"?

When I lead Grämlins with my Conclave, I can honestly say if substantial evidence wasn't given or depending on the mitigating circumstances I would say no. I don't care about 1s and 0s, they can be changed through $@! kissing and war. Our decisions aren't in a database, they will echo throughout Cyberverse. Never ditch a member without logical reasoning.

As for this situation, good luck with whatever occurs.

Edited by Ejayrazz

RH is a clan from Battle.Net(OOC)

Devildogs government was made up of people from Clan RH

The current jarheads government is made up of people from Clan RH

They all hate me now even though nightmare screwed me over because i didint want to do the plan, but no one understands, its alright its not like this game means that much to me anyway

ResidentEvil Hellbound

http://www.clanrh.net/ <~Clan RH website

Nightmare quit Clan RH about 2years ago because he joined the marines, he is stationed close to his house so he can come on the comp everyday

and now the current leader of Clan RH is Siemper Fies(Jarheads), who was Wank Empire in Devildogs.

Edited by MisleadRH

They all hate me now even though nightmare screwed me over because i didint want to do the plan, but no one understands, but its alright its not like this game means that much to me anyway

ResidentEvil Hellbound

Ahhh...it's nice when that last puzzle piece fits into place. Good catch, Geoffron X.

Question now becomes do you condemn everyone that comes through the door from that clan. The correct answer is 'no', btw. Some very good Planet Bob residence have come here via other "web sites."

OOC: Hell, I just enjoy the competition. Pity others don't.

They all hate me now even though nightmare screwed me over because i didint want to do the plan, but no one understands, its alright its not like this game means that much to me anyway

Haha, thats not why you left/got booted. It's because Nightmare said you were a crappy vice president and you flipped like you usually do. Not because you didn't want to do the "plan" that we weren't even going to do...quit lying

Edited by Semper Fidelis

ResidentEvil Hellbound

Nightmare quit Clan RH about 2years ago because he joined the marines, he is stationed close to his house so he can come on the comp everyday

and now the current leader of Clan RH is Siemper Fies(Jarheads), who was Wank Empire in Devildogs.

From personal experience of the starcraft RH I know for a fact that nightmare is a hacker <_<

First, elborrador needs to either

A. Stop feeding the Trolls

B. Learn to type, and feed them with proper grammar, and spelling

or

C. Stop posting.

Please, do one of the following. What you are doing is avoiding the simple fact and soiling your pants in fear, then claiming not to have done said action for any logical reason.

Just tell these people the truth.

-------------

my post is my opinion, not that of the NSO, anything I have said is NOT the opinion of any of my fellow sith

Edit : Also, Clan RH is nothing but hackers on Starcraft, and you usually don't want to play Ladder, or any other game type with em.

Edited by Aiden Ford

Edit : Also, Clan RH is nothing but hackers on Starcraft, and you usually don't want to play Ladder, or any other game type with em.

They like to no-life and hack, flood, and load channels as well. Edit : I wouldn't put it past them to try and hack CN as well.

Edited by Random

No, it really doesn't. It refers to 'plotting', but what I am curious about is what sort of plotting? What was he trying to do? What were some of the particulars of this plot?

Please give Senior ES your plans. His have failed and he's out of ideas........

Please give Senior ES your plans. His have failed and he's out of ideas........

And with that post you win the thread,

Back to the topic

Congrats on expelling a member for what ever reason you did, I hope things work out for you.

Sorry you got expelled this is just who CN works, eventually we will all belong to the same alliance and nobody will be able to make one and we will chase off anybody that has interest in playing or the NPO & allies will get rolled and we will start history all over again

or

C. Stop posting.

Please, do one of the following. What you are doing is avoiding the simple fact and soiling your pants in fear, then claiming not to have done said action for any logical reason.

-------------

my post is my opinion, not that of the NSO, anything I have said is NOT the opinion of any of my fellow sith

Elborrador is not only a good leader and a good friend, but his alliance is a true ally to us, and the Galactic Republic stands by him.

To all those who see this as an opportunity to take cheap shots by trolling someone, I ask you to take your various complexes elsewhere. EB has every right to expel a nation he sees as a danger to his alliance, and I commend him for doing so.

or

C. Stop posting.

-------------

El has been quite clear as to what the truth is. A member acted in a way that was harmful and potentially dangerous to Leviathan. If that is not reason to remove a member from an alliance, I don't really know what is.

To those that clamor for Elborrador to post the information of the expelled member's 'plot': Elborrador has said he will not post that information for everyone to see, he also said that if you really want to know you should ask him in private. If you really want to know why, I suggest you ask him privately in a calm and pleasant manner instead of trying to soil Elborrador's fine reputation as the leader of leviathan.

To expel a member for threatening one's alliance is not 'soiling your pants in fear,' it's making the smart decision. While there are some alliance leaders who will come on here and say that they would'nt have expelled a member for the same reasons elborrador did, I dont take your position as being noble, I take it as being selfish. Just because you are willing to sacrifice your nation doesnt mean that the entirety of your alliance does. I have been in alliances in the past where leaders led their alliances on 'honorable' and 'noble' suicide missions and seen the general membership riot over the issue. The fact of the matter is that elborrador did what any smart and compassionate leader would do, he realized that as tough as it may be, the safety and interests of his whole alliance are greater than him or the member he expelled.

Elborrador made the right choice for his alliance.

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

You sure? ;)

There's a clear difference between NSO's policy on membership for instance and abandoning a member over the possibility that he may, at some point in time, have been a random party to a ridiculously noobish plot that never had any chance of succeeding. That's not prior baggage worthy of expulsion, that's lack of insight or youthful indiscretion. Tossing him based on that (and no, there is no possible way that he could be guilty of anything more then that) equates to pissing your pants in fear.

If an entire alliance was attacked for that very reason, how is it not a worthy enough reason for a member to be expelled?

K you guys must not understand, there is no evidence of me in a plot. If i would of agreed to doing the plot this war wouldn't be going on. The only reason the NPO is doing anything to jarheads is because I DIDIN'T WANT TO DO THE PLAN, and Nightmare booted me out of the alliance because of it. It is really Ridiculous that i took part in a plot that i never agreed to do, otherwise the war wouldn't be going on, therefor there is no evidence, which would make this whole thread propaganda.