World Cup Qualifying (Signups)

njndirish

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when sahll the round start?

Soon my friend soon, I am currently on a surprise vacation <_< making me not only very far away from my computer with my program that I run the tourney with, but also from organizing this in general, not only that but I may miss my Man Utd match this week :(

All that aside, I should have everything ready for friday, signups will remain open until then. For those who have pm'd me about running federations, I will contact you after the World Cup, so we can develop footy more on Planet Bob, until then I will run this tourney solo, and for that I apologize.

Anyone else waiting for the world rankings, wait till friday.

Also to address some people's pms about "potential war." If war were to occur during the Cup, the games will be delayed.

As a final note: friday, FIFOB will be opening the bid for the host nation/alliance for the World Cup. They basically get attention by name recognition (The FIFOB World Cup at blahdiblah) and control the stadium naming, capacity, and really just some RP stuff.

Nation: McMoney Republic

Ruler: mkoricic

Style: -5

Alliance: Deck of International Card Experts

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=145757

Defense wins championships...

Defence is boring to watch ;)

I for one don't want to watch a passing drill for 90 minutes...

Soon my friend soon, I am currently on a surprise vacation <_< making me not only very far away from my computer with my program that I run the tourney with, but also from organizing this in general, not only that but I may miss my Man Utd match this week :(

All that aside, I should have everything ready for friday, signups will remain open until then. For those who have pm'd me about running federations, I will contact you after the World Cup, so we can develop footy more on Planet Bob, until then I will run this tourney solo, and for that I apologize.

Anyone else waiting for the world rankings, wait till friday.

Also to address some people's pms about "potential war." If war were to occur during the Cup, the games will be delayed.

As a final note: friday, FIFOB will be opening the bid for the host nation/alliance for the World Cup. They basically get attention by name recognition (The FIFOB World Cup at blahdiblah) and control the stadium naming, capacity, and really just some RP stuff.

That Arcadian