Change nation age and other inconsistencies?

New Reverie

I recently noticed something strange with regards to CN nation, specifically that of Koona. There are others, but he is the oldest example.

His nation ID is 257916, except I know for a fact that his ID used to be 435. The strange thing is that his nation age is listed as 1/24/2006

I recently remade my nation and my new ID is 306533. I would like my nation age changed back to 2/27/2006 since this appears possible.

Another curious thing that I noticed is that with Koona's new nation ID, his nation would have been created on 8/25/2008. I find it to be impossible for him to have gone from a new nation to the 8300 infra and 3576 tech that he has today.

Was his nation restored after a deletion? If it was restored, I would like my nation to be restored as well.

The last existing record I have of my nation was from 8/12/2008. On that day I had 9704.81 infra and 2851.76 tech. I also had over 300M saved, but I do not have the specific amount.

While it's not impossible for him to have gone from nothing to that in that period of time, as a friend of mine will be 7,999 infrastructure and 2,400+ some-odd tech at 100-120 days of gametime... I think what happened is they reassigned numbers on some nations for some reason. I remember seeing a few nations with late numbers like that and early join dates, so that's what I assumed happened.

I know for a fact Admin restored his nation once, someone asked that before. That's the reason he has his old nation with a new nation-ID.

This is correct. Koona's nation was restored only because it was deleted due to a moderation error.