Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

And an attack on the Siberian Tiger Alliance is an attack on the Mushroom Kingdom. Trust me, we're bored, and we're nearing a 1000 of our favorite toys all over again. (Granted, you'd have to nuke us first, but that's just a minor inconvenience really >.>)

They're all so glowy and pretty. I mean sleek and lethal.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Continue chaining this if you mess with STA you mess with MK which means you mess with Athens. We got someone's back! :P;)

Dude, technically if you have an MDP with anybody chances are the chain goes all across the world. :lol:

The really stupid part is that it's not even such a far stretch for this to happen.

Trudat, if and whenever next war breaks out, I think we'll just have 2-3 pages of treaty cancellations etc :/

Good thing is band wagoners will be mighty confused lol

Edited by shahenshah

Seven seals to break for an Apocalypse on Planet Bob:

1: Moldavi makes new alliance: check

2: STA signs protectorate: check.

ruh roh...

Anyone needs me, I'll be that guy watching the continuing drama through a telescope, from a distant galaxy, behind lead shielding, some really fat dudes and a confused cow.

ps well done.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Seven seals to break for an Apocalypse on Planet Bob:

1: Moldavi makes new alliance: check

2: STA signs protectorate: check.

ruh roh...

Anyone needs me, I'll be that guy watching the continuing drama through a telescope, from a distant galaxy, behind lead shielding, some really fat dudes and a confused cow.

ps well done.

We've done a couple of protectorates in the past. But you are right... they're few and far between, and usually come with quite a lot of behind the scenes discussion before hand.

This one was an easy decision to make.

Congrats STA & NSO, the beginning of something special?

Dude, technically if you have an MDP with anybody chances are the chain goes all across the world. :lol:

The treaty web is so intertwined that an attack on any alliance now leads back to your own alliance, if you attack any alliance the chain does a 360 and you have to declare war on yourself. That horse is now dead :ph34r:

This leaves one simple question : What are the other 5 steps?

I'm fairly sure one of them involves my managing to stay on permainternet for more than 6 months. The Legion not being about to be destroyed for two full years. Hmm, that's two.

I'm waiting for the day that every alliance with 20 or members will, through treaty obligation, be forced to declare war on itself because of something someone did.

The day before Vox will post IRC chan transcripts of the conversations regarding the DoW and will post them here.

Just before the DoW, several allies will announce they are canceling their treaty with said alliance, that they have notified the concerned parties in private channels, and will refuse to elaborate on why.

Regardless of whether they are joining in the DoW, NPO will make an announcement that will be hailed as brilliant, trolled, then all conversation will break down to a peeing contest regarding some point of history that is no longer relevant to 90% of the people who are on Planet Bob.

The war will end with some seemingly impossible amount of reps being named (despite the fact that reps aren't called for) and the original alliance crippled, probably permanently.

I'm waiting for the day that every alliance with 20 or members will, through treaty obligation, be forced to declare war on itself because of something someone did.

The day before Vox will post IRC chan transcripts of the conversations regarding the DoW and will post them here.

Just before the DoW, several allies will announce they are canceling their treaty with said alliance, that they have notified the concerned parties in private channels, and will refuse to elaborate on why.

Regardless of whether they are joining in the DoW, NPO will make an announcement that will be hailed as brilliant, trolled, then all conversation will break down to a peeing contest regarding some point of history that is no longer relevant to 90% of the people who are on Planet Bob.

The war will end with some seemingly impossible amount of reps being named (despite the fact that reps aren't called for) and the original alliance crippled, probably permanently.

And you would never have anything to do with any of it, right? ;)

My part is to provide intelligent observations and witty banter. Oh and...rattle the bear cage now and again. ;)

Then you should quit slacking off at work.

HEYO!

Not to encourage anyone to attack the NSO or anything, but I'd like to point out that the STA's MDP's do not chain. They aren't activated by a third party being attacked.

From our treaty:

The respective parties are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

I'll take "We Volunteer" for 800, Alex.