Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And remember guys, an attack on STA is an attack on Polar.

Tyga you furry !@#$%^&, lets cuddle :D

Also, an attack on Zuli and/or Zuli's cookies is a forfeiture of your life and soul to me.

Edited by Mundokiir

Since this applies to STA as well...

How does STA know whether the past baggage is legitimate or not? If there is a disagreement between where a member believes they have been slighted unfairly and deserve the backing of the alliance, how is it settled? Let's say I make up a BS reason (but would be a good reason to attack him if true) for not liking Raider of Azzar (chosen at random for examples sake), and attack him. How does STA/NSO respond?

How does STA know whether the past baggage is legitimate or not? If there is a disagreement between where a member believes they have been slighted unfairly and deserve the backing of the alliance, how is it settled? Let's say I make up a BS reason (but would be a good reason to attack him if true) for not liking Raider of Azzar (chosen at random for examples sake), and attack him. How does STA/NSO respond?

If anyone claims a member of the NSO is on a ZI or PZI list then the decision to argue that lies with the NSO. If the party claiming a nation is on one of the aforementioned lists refuses to budge then the NSO decides whether they defend that member or not.

Should they choose to do so then the protection agreement is not applicable to that conflict. The status of NSO members is between the NSO and any party claiming a member of theirs is on a ZI or PZI list. The STA will not meddle with sovereign affairs of the NSO.

I wish I had a treaty with STA and/or Polaris :(

:ph34r:

You're still sexy in my eyes, though.

@Tyga and the STA -- Much thanks for giving this alliance a chance at survival. You have proven yoursefl and your alliance to be very honorable time and time again. Much respect to you and yours.

If anyone claims a member of the NSO is on a ZI or PZI list then the decision to argue that lies with the NSO. If the party claiming a nation is on one of the aforementioned lists refuses to budge then the NSO decides whether they defend that member or not.

Should they choose to do so then the protection agreement is not applicable to that conflict. The status of NSO members is between the NSO and any party claiming a member of theirs is on a ZI or PZI list. The STA will not meddle with sovereign affairs of the NSO.

Tyga summed this up nicely, appreciate the concern though mitchh, we are discussing policies to prevent misunderstandings as we speak :)

Edited by Count da Silva

I thank our allies for seeking our input on this rather important matter. At the end of the day, drama aside, this is a rather simple matter - our ally is protecting an alliance, and I don't exactly care who is in it.

See:

An attack on the New Sith Order will be considered an attack on the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

And an attack on the Siberian Tiger Alliance is an attack on the Mushroom Kingdom. Trust me, we're bored, and we're nearing a 1000 of our favorite toys all over again. (Granted, you'd have to nuke us first, but that's just a minor inconvenience really >.>)