Defeat Alerts

Sakura

How much (relative) damage do Defeat Alerts cause? (My nation is currently at war with a nuke :nuke: rogue that stopped buying soldiers :jihad:, so I'm limited to two air attacks, two CMs, and a single defeat alert/day.

My question is: How much of his cash does each defeat alert destroy? And what's the percentage on spies?

/me heads to suggestions centre to add a suggestion related to this.

Adds another question: Is it against the rules to deliberately stay at no soldiers so no one can defeat you in regular ground battle?

nevermind, found the data in the obvious spot.

Edited by Sakura

Paragraph V of the Information Index on Declaring War

If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to $5 million in money may be destroyed (not stolen).

Theres no way to make it easier to beat down a rogue without making it easier to beat down legit players...

To reduce turtling, the system whould make it more lucrative to win a defensive battle, which would encourage nations to continue to rebuy troops and tanks and keep them at home to defend to win defensive wars.