Random Nod Q and A session

Why haven't you gotten rid of Snipez yet?

Snipez is preforming very well as Leader of Nod and with that there is no need to change leaderships at the moment.

who are you?

nah, kidding, do you think Nod will grow into a big alliance over time?

Nod has a rock solid base from which to build from so as long as that remains Nod will become a big alliance.

Edit in Tarikmo

Edited by AllenKalashnikov

Snipez is preforming very well as Leader of Nod and with that there is no need to change leaderships at the moment.

I've heard otherwise from a few of your members. In fact, I'm pretty sure you and Jason are going to be calling for the resignation of Snipez soon. So, what's the hold up, and why are you lying? Not a good start for this thread, buddy.

Edited by Duce Giordani

I've heard otherwise from a few of your members. In fact, I'm pretty sure you and Jason are going to be calling for the resignation of Snipez soon. So, what's the hold up, and why are you lying? Not a good start for this thread, buddy.

I have NO plans to ask for a Resignation.

Edit: No need for last part

Edited by AllenKalashnikov

I have NO plans to ask for a Resignation. Please return with currect info.

You really want me to dig up IRC logs? I don't want to humiliate you and your alliance, but I'll do it for the lulz if I have to.

Edited by Duce Giordani

Why do people feel the need to incessantly and obnoxiously troll things in a manner befitting a child?

What are your Foreign Affairs goals and how do you plan to achieve them?

B/c they tend to have nothing better to do.

Our goals are to continue to extend our arm in friendship to forge strong ties to all alliances.