You only live twice

You%20Only%20Live%20Twice%20film%20poster.jpg

=LOST= has passed the 1 million NS mark for the 2nd and Final time.

When =LOST= and C&G entered the last war, it was with the expectation that we would not see peace on the other side. Though it broke our hearts to face the potential loss of the community we have worked so hard to build, that same community was built upon levels of friendship and loyalty which could not reconcile even the thought of leaving our friends to die alone.

We did see peace, and from a low point of around 400K NS our members have rallied together, paid our reparations, rebuilt, and are in many ways stronger than ever.

I for one have never been more proud to call myself =LOST=. Please join us in celebrating this milestone again!

70273757.png

Special thanks to Mushroom Kingdom. Your friendship and loyalty to =LOST= over the past 2 years goes beyond anything we could expect of anyone. Not only would we not have reached this milestone tonight without you, I'm certain =LOST= would not be even a shadow of itself without you. Thank you.