A "special" delivery for Dragonisia...

HHAYD

***Classified***

The GLS government was going to ship supplies to Dragonisia to boost Dragonisia's war efforts. However, the government knew that there will be a very high chance that their cargo ships will be searched, so they hatched a plan...

---------------------------

In the GLS Department of Defense:

"Sir, how are we going to ship supplies to Dragonisia to help them with the war? Our cargo ships will be searched." asked President Jake. The head of the department, Max Well, replied, "Well, I have an idea..."

Wall screen projection turns on, displaying a picture

"We will hide our supplies in our oil tankers. The supplies will be covered with oil proof, pure black sheets and the oil will hide it. Not only it would be extremely difficult to search the oil tanks, the cover sheets will hide them. Another way is we can ships insect repellents and pesticides containers that will hold some supplies, such as jet fuel and liquid explosives. The containers will be labeled with "Warning, contents under extremely high pressure and are flammable.""

Jake paused for a moment, and then asked, "How are we going to get the hidden supplies out of the oil tankers and what if the searchers use X-ray on the insect repellents or killers?" Max Well responded, "There will be hidden thick doors underneath the oil tankers. The oil will be drained out first and then divers will go in and transport the hidden supplies. For the insect repellents, we are developing an chemical that functions like a insect repellents and have the same toxic level as the regular ones, but the chemicals will hold jet fuel and liquid explosives. We haven't developed a way to remove the jet fuel and liquid explosives from the chemicals, but we are working on that."

The first few shipments were gladly welcomed in the ports. The materials were rapidly unloaded and sent to the proper storage areas.

OOC: I haven't RPed the shipment. Wait, is the war still going on?

In a GLS ship building/repairing harbor:

The mission have begun. The harbor crew were informed that five cargo ships and five oil tankers are going to be "modified" in their dry docks. If they can keep quiet and not ask any questions, each harbor staff member will be paid. The cargo ships' actual storage rooms were going to be reduced and hidden storage room (can only be accessed underwater) were going to be built in. The oil tankers were going to have massive doors installed in their belly sides to help hide supplies. The doors can be only opened by a radio device (which is set on a encrypted frequency never used by other radios) that are pointing directly toward the belly side of the ships. Dragonisia's harbors in Burma and the GLS harbor in that is closest to the canal that leads through Rebel Virgina are the only ones that will have the special radios.

The process to successfully fuse jet fuel, solid explosives, and liquid explosives with other chemicals to make insect repellents/pesticides and the process to separate them are still under development.

All 10 ships were going to be unarmed. If the ship crew gets caught or the ship gets attacked, then the next GLS military supply ships were going to be armed with Dragonisia's Sea Crawers and the GLS military's V7 Demolisher missiles (has an anti ship and a high explosion function put together. However, the missiles are expensive, $.5 million for each one).

Edited by HHAYD

GLS military's V7 Demolisher missiles (has an anti ship and a high explosion function put together. However, the missiles are insanely expensive, $5 million for each one).

OOC: My Mach 6-reaching missiles (I should really think of a name) cost less than a million to build...

OOC: I have a question, is the money in CNRP is inflated or same as the IG?

OOC:

I'm not exactly sure...I just used a RL-example to see how expensive my missiles would be, and make them and other stuff as allowed by my GDP (for which we have a calculation) and budget.

OOC:

I'm not exactly sure...I just used a RL-example to see how expensive my missiles would be, and make them and other stuff as allowed by my GDP (for which we have a calculation) and budget.

OOC: I have no way of finding out, so I am left with guessing an estimate...

OOC: I have no way of finding out, so I am left with guessing an estimate...

OOC: According to wiki, a Tomahawk missile costs ~570,000 dollars. So yeah, you won't pay more than a million unless it's a really sophisticated missile.

In GLS military's secret research center:

"OMFG! Run for you lives!" screamed a researcher when a machine being tested if it can combine liquid and solid explosives with other chemicals to make "fake", but functioning insect repellents explodes into flames. A split second later, the alarms went off and the anti fire system sprayed liquid nitrogen at the out-of-control burning machine.

Yep, and that was the 20th machine tested and exploded into giant flames, and still counting...

---------------------------------------

Few hours later...

"Please do not tell me this machine is going to blow like the 20 previous prototypes..." moaned the research director as research workers installed cans of the chemicals and the explosives into the plugs of the machine.

Prototype 21 will launch in 5 seconds

Machine roars into life...

"Sir! Prototype 21 is actually working!" cheered a researcher as the machine continue to operate. Suddenly, a metal covering blew off, spilling out the cans of the "insect repellents". The moment the cans landed onto the floor, they burst into explosions.

Warning, testing failure, activating anti-fire system...

The research director slammed his head repeatedly against the thick, bullet proof, reinforced glass as the exploding/burning prototype 21 gets covered with liquid nitrogen...

---------------

OOC: I just had to do that, just for realism and for the heck of it... :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD