Caffine's Wild Ride

Caffine

Greetings loyal fans of CN Radio and of Caffine's Wild Ride. In the past we have had such guests as Triyun, Moo, TheBigBad, Bilrow, Schattenman, and a few others. Tonight if everything goes according to plan the guests will include TheBigBad (a regular now), atrophis, and a few other surprises. Last week we played our CN Fantasy Alliance Draft, and we want to know how you felt about it. Should we do more? Are there any other type of CN related games that you think we should play? CN Radio, and Caffine's Wild Ride in particular are here to cater to the listeners. What would you like to see us bring to the table?

(Oh, and PrincessRo, we will play my classic Next Best Thing game at least once or twice tonight.)

Don't forget, Today, Wednesday March 4th, from 8-10PM EST. Exclusively on CN Radio (Coldfront channel #CN-Radio)

Edited by Caffine1

What was the CN Fantasy Alliance draft?

War scenario: You are given 48 hours notice of an impending war. The two captains are NPO and IRON since they are the two largest alliances. Whoever is IRON gets first pick. Then they take turns going through and selecting alliances. It's not just a numbers game, fighting prowess and other factors are taken into account. At the end, a few people acting as the third party go over the overall lists and determine based on the entire lists of each side who would win.

War scenario: You are given 48 hours notice of an impending war. The two captains are NPO and IRON since they are the two largest alliances. Whoever is IRON gets first pick. Then they take turns going through and selecting alliances. It's not just a numbers game, fighting prowess and other factors are taken into account. At the end, a few people acting as the third party go over the overall lists and determine based on the entire lists of each side who would win.

That sounds..... awesome actually.

What happened in the last one?

Triyun vs. Schattenman: Result - Winner Triyun

Caffine vs. TheBigBad: Result - Tie

I meant more what alliances were chosen and in what order? If you don't remember, it would be awesome if you could do it again tonight and I'll be listening this time. :P

Edited by President Obama

I meant more what alliances were chosen and in what order? If you don't remember, it would be awesome if you could do it again tonight and I'll be listening this time. :P

I'm not at my home computer right now so I don't have the spreadsheets, I can provide the results when I get back.

EDIT: Excuse the double post here.

Edited by Caffine1

Just to give an update on this, last night's show didn't exactly go as planned. TBB couldn't make it, and atrophis never showed up. Ironchef didn't show up either. For those of you that missed last night, our guests were as follows: WilliamB, Bigwoody, Bob Sanders, Cadieness, Dr Dan, Shan, and AirMe. I'd like to apologize for the technical difficulties (I could have sworn that I registered my copy of SAM). To make up for last night's disappointment, I'll be doing a second show at some point this week. More details will come as soon as I know.

Edited by Caffine1

Just to give an update on this, last night's show didn't exactly go as planned. TBB couldn't make it, and atrophis never showed up. Ironchef didn't show up either. For those of you that missed last night, our guests were as follows: WilliamB, Bigwoody, Bob Sanders, Cadieness, Dr Dan, Shan, and AirMe. I'd like to apologize for the technical difficulties (I could have sworn that I registered my copy of SAM). To make up for last night's disappointment, I'll be doing a second show at some point this week. More details will come as soon as I know.

What he's trying to say is that it was a disastrous train wreck that could only have been saved by myself, but he was too proud to acknowledge this.

I thought it was an awesome show :awesome:

What he's trying to say is that it was a disastrous train wreck that could only have been saved by myself, but he was too proud to acknowledge this.

Quiet you! I already said you'd be making an appearance on next Wednesday's show.

Yeah the spreadsheet of alliances picked would be awesome to read personally :awesome:

And could you record it next time? It sounds so great but I'm almost NEVER online when it takes place (and normally for a stupid $@! reason that turns out being avoidable >.>).

Don't miss my show tonight folks.

I'm going to reveal the greatest idea ever.

I'll reveal it on the air tonight on CN Radio (#CN-Radio) from 8-10PM EST, but to give you a taste of what it could be, think about what could happen when you combine taxidermy, a home made computer, and a beloved deceased pet.