Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a Kevlar on that government roster. :o I found him to be quite enjoyable to talk with in the past and think he'll be an excellent person to run GATO's diplomatic affairs.

:wub: Katsumi :wub:

I'll do my best!

-Kev

I'm glad to see that the oldest alliance on Bob is still ticking. Where's my Esau? :awesome:

He's probably off losing a chess match. Poor kid, never had a chance!

garbunkel -- If it makes you feel any better, I've limited myself to only wearing them on the weekends. A gal has to stay classy.

James Wilson -- Psh, I AM the sasquatch. Peter Falk is about as sasquatchly awesome as you get. For real.

-Kev

Because they have more than paid enough for any 'perceived' crimes, but you would not really know about any of that would you. You mentioned that you disliked their govt strucutre but which aspect? is it the democracy of old or the current occupation? if your going to troll then try to be less vague mate ;) you neve know it might not come across as trolling but more of a discussion, hell you might even end up looking a lot less silly :P

Because they are freaking GATO. They are supposed to be hated by the entire cyberverse. :lol:

And yes, I dislike all democracy, and I hate when one alliance is in control of another, I just can't recognize it as a separate alliance hardly.

Because they are freaking GATO. They are supposed to be hated by the entire cyberverse. :lol:

And yes, I dislike all democracy, and I hate when one alliance is in control of another, I just can't recognize it as a separate alliance hardly.

:lol: well at least you went into more detail ;), cheers!

I think you may be mistaking GATO for Soldier there. ;)

Very true.

I have included "Free GATO" in my sig. I encourage everyone who wishes to see an end to the viceroyship to do the same.

This sounds lik a plan to me!

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully the next GATO (Yep, not spanish cat alliance.) announcement we see will involve the end of viceroyality. If I recall properly, it has been a very, very long time since the alliance was bounded by that term. At any rate, congratulations to the citizens of GATO on their new government! Personally, I hope the optimism which was expressed in the solidarity of this government in the OP pays of for the alliance. Good luck!

In RL: Why would anybody put up JMKeynes as Minister of Finance!? How about LvMises? :awesome:

Hopefully the next GATO (Yep, not spanish cat alliance.) announcement we see will involve the end of viceroyality. If I recall properly, it has been a very, very long time since the alliance was bounded by that term. At any rate, congratulations to the citizens of GATO on their new government! Personally, I hope the optimism which was expressed in the solidarity of this government in the OP pays of for the alliance. Good luck!

In RL: Why would anybody put up JMKeynes as Minister of Finance!? How about LvMises? :awesome:

bad gravedig is bad

GL to GATO anyway

Edited by njndirish