Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you are talking about. :huh: I have always been a consistent critic of the attack on GATO even when I was in Polar. They are nonetheless still the Brown Colony :wub:.

my favorite Brown Colony :wub:.

Kevlar, still in GATO. The only thing surprising is your not Assembly Chairman. Your one of the few old timers in GATO I actually liked. I wish GATO the best on their long journey back to CN Politics and the sanction race.

Been sitting and yelling from my coveted lawn chair for so long that I got stuck to it, so I stick around to avoid the painful removal process :P I did run as AC for a spell, but I'm more than pleased with the leadership that has followed. Both Morte and now MTTezla have done fantastic jobs, much better than I could hope to achieve. I'll stick to where I'm needed :)

Thanks for the kind words one and all.

-Kev

Oh, and Barb-- Funny you should mention that, because I think the Praetor name was coined by MTT :P One of those last minute things or something like that. In the official capacity, I believe SDRD is our acting MoFA and hence why a separate title was necessary for the GATO representative of the Foreign Affairs branch. My role is mostly bureaucratic in nature, though :P I don't expect the name to stick forever.

NPO posturing against Grämlins? more likely than you think. :v:

Not sure if you were joking or not, so to be safe, and to clear the issue up for any others viewing the thread, Jake Erics is not a member of NPO.

Also, congrats GATO, and good luck. :P

Edited by Jaymjaym

Not sure if you were joking or not, so to be safe, and to clear the issue up for any others viewing the thread, Jake Erics is not a member of NPO.

Also, congrats GATO, and good luck. :P

I do know he's a troll but I found the irony pretty entertaining.