Confucianism Expands

Altin Urda is against this imperialist overexpansion.

OOC: Your SoI doesn't even cover 1/4 of Borneo.

Confucianism doesn't care about Altun Urda's views in a sphere that doesn't concern whoever the hell they are.

OOC: Because it is unwise to buy land, as I learned in NPO, my population density in CN is quite high. However, if I wanted to bring it down to normal levels, it'd be quarduple what it is now, which I am sure would cover Borneo.

Confucianism doesn't care about Altun Urda's views in a sphere that doesn't concern whoever the hell they are.

OOC: Because it is unwise to buy land, as I learned in NPO, my population density in CN is quite high. However, if I wanted to bring it down to normal levels, it'd be quarduple what it is now, which I am sure would cover Borneo.

It's Altin Urda, little one.

OOC: Frankly, if you covered Boreno I wouldn't be saying anything.

OOC: If you have problems with Imperialism, I suggest you view my claim of former Velvikan islands.

OOC: Important part is overexpansion.

It's Altin Urda, little one.

OOC: Frankly, if you covered Boreno I wouldn't be saying anything.

OOC: Important part is overexpansion.

Confucianism doesn't care about the spelling of your name. In fact, we believe that the oxygen you breathe would be much better spent left on Earth, and the wastes excreted from your body be excluded from overpolluting the world we live in. We further believe that the solid waste excreted from your obese and porous body makes up 50% of the human waste ever disposed on the Earth's surface. To get rid of it would definetly help us in our goals of ending global warming.

Since we don't know who you are, as we've never met you, we're quite shocked with these comments that are coming from a random stranger. Perhaps if you introduced yourself properly and with a polite introduction, we'd be more open to your input.

OOC: Fine, purchased the land for you. "enjoy".

Edited by Pacifism