Increasing Foreign Relations Worldwide.

Malatose

The Nietzhian people would be interested in an embassy within your borders. As Matriarch of the Nietzhian people of Angus Redoubt i apply for this possibility and like many before me, i will give you the opportunity to have an embassy within angus redoubt aswell should you so desire.

Afterall, peace insures survival.

Procinctia would gladly exchange embassies in an effort to establish peaceful relations, but we currently lack a foreign service as Maltose incinerated our entire Foreign Office in Helsinki.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Dranagg is sorry to hear this. Was Miss Kiska still in Helsinki when the device hit?

Dranagg is sorry to hear this. Was Miss Kiska still in Helsinki when the device hit?
Her last confirmed communication was prior to February fourteenth, if Kiska were amongst the refugees she probably would have turned up by now.

The higher one’s hopes the easier they are crushed, I'm going to be realistic, Kiska is...

Kiska’s last known location was Helsinki, right the epicenter of an atomic blast, No One Could Survive That.

Edited by Generalissimo

Whilst no one has responded to our message to the world we would be willing to set up an embassy if that would be acceptable to yourselves. As per our standard policy any embassy staff will have to be allowed to carry small arms for protection though they will never carry said weapons outside of the embassy.

Procinctia would gladly exchange embassies in an effort to establish peaceful relations, but we currently lack a foreign service as Maltose incinerated our entire Foreign Office in Helsinki.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Your request for an embassy has been denied. We find you have contributed nothing to the international community.

Everyone elses request have been approved.