Shouldn't ingame money reserves be relevant for RP?

Kaiser Martens

Shouldn't our money reserves ingame be more relevant to RP? After all, war chests make or break nations during wars, and without them, I'd definately not be here.

How much money one has stored should count for something in the RP, because all other ingame factors BUT that actually do count, really. Probably the best way to put this to use would be to somehow have it calculate how quick a nation can recover from a disaster (be it war or not) and how fast it can rebuild, also, how quickly it can make new armies as its regular army is depleted in battle.

Right?

No.

This.

Simply put, it is impossible to confirm whether if someone has the reserves they claim to have or not. Lying would be easy. Even if we required everyone to take a screenshot of their reserves, said shots are almost as easily doctored.

Although I dislike thinking that a RP'er would deliberately lie about his cash reserves in order to gain an IC advantage, I'd rather not open a can and notice it is full of worms at the bottom.

quite frankly, giving out that kind of information seems a risky business. it might seem innocent here but having possible enemy nations see your exact funds tha teasily will also allow them to calculate their success rate in a war against you all the more easy. so like the rest ill say No.

Edited by LadyElectra

Alot of alliances don't allow their members to give out that information, so I say no.

Exactly... no, for this very reason.

It is something that can be used against someone in-game. Many alliances won't even let their members post on their own alliance forums their in-game warchests, cash, etc - so I seriously doubt this taking flight on the CN forums.

Exactly... no, for this very reason.

It is something that can be used against someone in-game. Many alliances won't even let their members post on their own alliance forums their in-game warchests, cash, etc - so I seriously doubt this taking flight on the CN forums.

indeed. there shall be no mention of warchests.